Do You really know me? o.O?

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 24

 

Narrator’s POV

 

-7:00 o’clock pm-

 

“Tss! Where did Suzy and Chanyeol hyung, go?” Sehun annoyingly asked. It’s been 2 hours since they keep on finding the two people.

 

“I guess, we should ask the policemen here. We need to be sure what’s happening on the surface of Bali.” Baekhyun said with a worried eye.

 

“Yeah~.” L-Joe nodded to Baekhyun’s suggestion.

 

-At the Police Station-

 

“Maybe, it was one of the programs here in Bali. Do you know ‘Kidnap for Couples’?” asked the police man. The 8 people just shake their heads.

 

“Hmmm… Let’s go back at the amusement park. Ok?” said the police man and prepares his-self for departure. The 4 couples directly followed the police man.

 

-At the van of the police man-

 

“Hope they are really ok. I don’t know what to do when something happens to them.” Sulli hoped.

 

“They are really fine. We shouldn’t lose hope.” Kai replied and slowly put his arm on Sulli’s shoulder. Sulli felt heavy on her shoulder, she looked at her side and saw Kai staring forward at the windshield of the car while smirking.

 

“What’s the meaning of your arms there?” Sulli asked while glaring at him.

 

“Uhmm… Comforting you?” Kai replied still looking staring forward. Sulli directly pinched Kai’s right waist really hard which made Kai got up slowly of too much hurt.

 

“What was that for?” Kai asked while rubbing his right waist and gritting his teeth.

 

“You’re just hitting chance on me. For your info Mr. Kim Jongin, you can’t use your charm on me.” Sulli smiled sarcastically, but deep inside her butterflies at her stomach wants to go out but doesn’t know where to exit.

 

“Tsss… You’re really smart, aren’t you?” Kai said still gritting his teeth. Sulli just smiled sweetly to him, then someone cleared throat.

 

“Remember? You still have friends who are still alive here inside the van?” Krystal said while grinning.

“Are you a couple?” policeman suddenly entered the scene.

 

“Of course not!” Sulli replied.

 

“Oh, I thought you are. You act as if a real couple, or what couple do. You know? Love Quarrel?” the policeman explained. The two people just kept quiet.

 

“You know, Mr. Policeman, everyday is a fight day for them, and yeah sometimes we are assuming that they are a couple, so every day’s scene are like true.” Jiyoung explained and the 3 couples laughed.

 

“He-hey…” Sulli wants to insert.

 

“I bet, their first night as a husband and wife will be so wild.” L.Joe inserted and all the people inside the van laughed except Kai who is smirking and Sulli who is blushing hard.

 

“Yah! Wh-why are you thinking ert things?” Sulli said while stammering of too much embarrassment, while Kai is grinning while looking at her.

 

“Oh. I’m sorry, but possibilities are just around waiting for a good timing.” Sehun said while smiling.

 

“Whatever.” Sulli replied again and rolled her eyes.

 

-after several minutes-

 

“We are here…” said the policeman and went outside, the 8 people followed him.

 

“Here we are.” Said the policeman as they stopped in front of a apartment-look building.

 

“What are the names of your friends?” continued the policeman.

 

“Uhmmm… Park Chanyeol and Bae Suzy.” Baekhyun said and his lips.

 

“Excuse me Miss, Can we ask if, Mr. Park Chanyeol and Ms. Bae Suzy are in this program?” the policeman asked again to the lady at the infront desk.

 

“Oh. Yes sir… Are they the families?” the lady asked while pointing the gang beside the policeman. The Policeman just nodded as his answer.

 

“Oh… I’ll just get them.” The lady said and directly got a key and went to one of the rooms.

 

“Excuse me sir… but, what kind of program is this?” Sohyun asked.

 

“Oh… this program is called, ‘Kidnap for Couples’. The finders or the hunters of this event are observing very well every couple or boy and girl together that feels awkward to each other. They will make sure that when that couple walks in their different direction will catch them directly and tie his or her wrist and put them together inside the room.” policeman explained.

 

“Ohhhh… I see…” Sohyun nodded and so as the others.

 

-after several seconds-

 

 

“Hyung!/ Oppa!/ Chanyeol-ah!/ Suzy-ah!” all of them shouted when they saw the two walking silently at the corridor.

 

“Let’s go home. I’m tired already.” Chanyeol said and left before them while looking down at the flooring.

 

“Ehhh? What happened?” Jiyoung asked, and looked at Suzy. Suzy shrugged saying, I-Don’t-Know-look.

 

“Come on! Let’s go! And, Mr. Policeman thank you very much for your help.” Baekhyun said and bowed at him, others followed him as a sign of thankfulness.

 

“Your welcome, you are tourists here, so, it’s our duty.” The policeman waved.

 

-At the hotel room of Kai and Sulli-

 

Sulli and Kai are watching TV in one of the music channels at Bali, but, Kai wants to drink something so he went at the fridge and got 2 cokes, of course the other one is for Sulli. While Kai is gone Sulli looked at her right side and saw Kai’s phone lying at the sofa.

 

Tsk! Temptation! But, I just want to see who that girl is. He will let me know in personal who is his new girlfriend, but he didn’t tell it to me his new girl right now? Sulli’s thought while biting her lower lip looking at Kai’s phone.

 

Just press that button sulli-ah, and you will know who it is. She thought again and pointing her index finger at Kai’s phone.

 

Oh my! Please! Just pretend that you don’t know why it lighted when he ask. She thought and makes a fist on her right hand.

 

Ok! Press it now~ press it now~ She thought again and prepares her index finger, she moves it closer and closer to Kai’s phone while biting her lower lips at its side. It’s close already but a voice interrupted which made Sulli frightened and don’t know what to do.

 

“What are you doing?” Kai asked.

 

“Oh, there is just something at the sofa so flicked it.” Sulli explained while looking straightly at the TV.

 

“Really? What is it?” Kai asked as he settled down beside Sulli.

 

“Ahhh? Spider?” Sulli replied while making sure that her reason can pass.

 

“Spider?...” Kai laughed.

 

“Why?” Sulli asked while looking confusingly to her.

 

“Sulli-ah, I’m sure that if it is a spider, you will directly jump out of the sofa and scream as loud as you can. I really know you a lot, Sulli-ah.” Kai smiled at her.

 

“Do you really know me a lot?” Sulli asked again confusingly. Kai just nodded at her and smiles. Sulli sighed while puffing her cheeks.

 

“So, what did you do to my phone? Did you saw my life?” Kai asked as he waves his phone at Sulli. Sulli just shakes her head as an answer.

 

“Well~ I guess, it’s not the right time.” Kai said and offered her the coke he got.

 

“Coke?”

 

“Gomawo~” Sulli replied and accepts the coke he offered to her.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the late update!.. you know? Author's Block.. :D

anyway, hope you'll like this chapter..

Subscribe and Comment please.. :)