Chapter 2

"Hidden Feelings to you"

Chapter 2

 

-Afternoon on their way home-

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Sulli-ah! Why won’t you tell me who’s your crush? It’s Chanyeol-oppa right? That’s why you don’t want to say it to me?” said Suzy while we’re on our way home riding our own skateboards.

 

I chuckled.

 

“What?! It’s not Chanyeol-oppa! I have no crush.” I said to her.

 

“They say, people who has no crush is crazy.” She said to me.

 

“Crazy? Yeah~ I guess that’s why I’m crazy.” I said and we both laugh. We are joking to each other when my phone rang. It’s my mother. We stopped to answer call.

 

“Oh? Ne eomma?” I said.

 

“Your grandparents made an event. They said, they will reveal that you are the only granddaughter of all of your cousins.” She said.

 

Well~ that’s right. I’m the only girl of all of my cousins. That’s why I’m very protected by my cousins.

 

“What?! Tomorrow?” I asked.

 

“Yeah~ You have no practice right? It is Sunday tomorrow.” She said.

 

“Yeah~ it is Sunday, but I know I must bring an tomorrow. I haven’t found yet.” I said.

 

“We found an for you tomorrow. You’ll meet him later.” She said and hanged the phone.

 

“What did your mother told you?” asked Suzy.

 

“My grandparents will present their only granddaughter to the public tomorrow, and you know it’s me.” I said with a worrying voice.

 

“Then? What’s the problem with that? Oh! You must bring an .” She said to me.

 

“Yeah~ eomma said, they found an for me tomorrow.” I said to her.

 

“Suzy ah! Eat dinner at us! I’ll just drive you home after.” I said to her.

 

“Oh~ you want me to see your right? Arraso. I’ll just tell eomma.” She said and we started to ride at the skateboard.

 

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

“WHAT?! I WILL BE THE OF SULLI?!” I asked in a shock voice to appa.

 

“Yes! We are the business partners of her grandparents. You have no right? So it should be you. And besides, she’s your childhood, so nothing to worry about, you know each other for 18 yrs” He said.

 

If I will be the of Sulli, why not? Well~ I can be a gentleman for just a night for her. I guess…In my thought then smirked.

 

“What are you smirking about?” appa asked.

 

“Nothing.” I replied and smiled at him.

 

“We will go to their house later. We will eat our dinner there. So get ready.” He added.

 

 

-At Sulli’s house-

 

“WHAT?! YOU?!” she said to me. I just smiled to her.

 

“Eomma~! Appa~! Waeyo?! You know that…” she pointed me, “He’s…”

 

“He’s handsome.” I said.

 

“Yes~ he’s handsome. NO!! He’s playing around on me!” she said defending herself while giving a death glare to me. I only chuckled.

 

“Is that true Kai-sshi?” appa asked. I only shouldered up on him.

 

I guess~ tomorrow is a great day!

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Short update. Mianhae~ -_-

but I promise I'll do it better for the next chapters. :)

thank you for reading! Hope you'll subscribe and comment!

Suggestions? just pm me~! :) I will be glad to have a suggestion from you guys.