Chapter 1

"Hidden Feelings to you"

CHAPTER 1

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Sulli-ah! Wake up! You still have your practice at your cheer dance for the basketball players!” yelled eomma outside my room.

 

“Ne~!” I replied and went inside my bathroom; took a bath; and wear inner shirt for my skirt; t-shirt; jacket and high-cut shoes, and went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

 

“Sulli-ah, you’ll go with Kai, arraseo?” said eomma. I almost choked myself when I heard what eomma said.

 

“WHAT?! Eomma~! Are you joking? You know we’re both hated each other!” I said to her.

 

“So what?” she said and smiled sarcastically.

 

“So whaaat~? I have to leave now eomma.” I said then stand up; kissed her cheeks then grabbed my pack bag and skateboard besides the main door.

 

“Bye eomma!” I said and rode at my skateboard.

 

 

-At school-

-Recess from the Cheer dance practice-

 

“Ahh~! So tired!” said Suzy beside me.

 

“Yeah~ So tired! I want to take a nap.” I said then drank my water. When suddenly some girls screamed.

 

“OH~~ MY~~ GOSH~~” I heard Suzy beside me. I looked at the door of the gymnasium and saw the Basketball players coming inside the gym.

 

“Sulli-ah~ Do you see what I see?” Suzy asked me while looking at the players.

 

“I can’t see it. Waeyo?” I asked her philosophically.

 

“Yah! The basketball players were coming here!” she said to me and gave me a death glare.

 

Hmm~ I don’t care who they are. I want to take a rest. But, how can I? When I saw our MVP smirked! My heart wants to melt! Wait! Stop day dreaming Sulli-ah. That man, is always playing around at you. He seems so cold to others but when it comes to you, he loves to warm you up with his teases! Not warming up because you love it, but warming up because of pissed!

 

“Ohh~ I see.” I only replied and wiped my sweats. When Suzy tapped my shoulders, I looked at her and she pointed someone in front. I looked in front and saw Chanyeol-oppa in front of us.

 

“Hi Suzy-ah, Sulli-ah.” He said and smiled to us. I saw a rose at his hand.

 

“A-annyeong Oppa~” said Suzy.

 

Well~ Chanyeol-oppa is my close friend. He’s always asking me how to court Suzy cause she don’t know how to court a girl like Suzy. And also he’s trying to avoid the girls who surrounds him. He kept on telling that he already loves someone and he doesn’t want to reveal it.

 

And on the other side my bestfriend Suzy, she really like Chanyeol-oppa. She even told me that she’s jealous when Chanyeol-oppa approach me. She was hurt when Chanyeol-oppa already love’s someone. She told me that I’m the one who Chanyeol-oppa likes. If they only know. Said my thoughts while sighing.

 

“Sulli-ah.” He said and handed the rose to me and gave me a wink. Well~ the night before, he called me up and said that he’ll give me a rose so that he will see if Suzy will get jealous again. He said I will give it to Suzy after he gave it to me. I directly accept the flower, then Chanyeol-oppa leaved.

 

“Here!” I said while smiling at Suzy.

 

“Andwaeyo! Why should I accept that flower! It’s not mine! Your “BOYFRIEND” gave it to you.” While quoting at the air.

 

“Yah~ just accept it. I’ll just explain later on.” I said while smiling at her.

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

-Entering the gymnasium-

*screaming*

 

Aissh! The feeling of popular. I thought while smirking around. I looked around the gymnasium and saw the cheer dancers screaming around. All of the girls that were tracked by my eyes were screaming but I spotted two girls who are just looking at us. I looked carefully to familiarize them. It was Suzy, whose face were really shock and the second is. Oh my! It’s Sulli. Wonder she’s not shock to us? Maybe she doesn’t want my face, because we regularly meet at their house. But her mother told me that she likes me. Haish! Kai. Don’t be silly, you can pick girls here who are ier than her. Ah! ert me!

 

“Kai-sshi! Want to come with me?” I heard Chanyeol-hyung asking me. I looked back and saw a rose at his hand.

 

“You’ll give that to Suzy, right?” I whispered to him. He replied a nod to me.

 

“So, Will you come with me?” He asked to me. “She’s with Sulli.” He added to it while whispering.

 

“Andwaeyo~ that girl really hates me.” I said to him while laughing.

 

“Why won’t she hate you, if you’re always playing around on her?” He replied to me while chuckling.

 

“Yeah~ right. Go now.” I said to him.

 

-After a minute-

 

Why hyung did give it to Sulli? Wait. Ah! What’s happening to Chanyeol-hyung?

 

“Yah! Hyung! Why did you give the rose to Sulli?” I asked him as he came back.

 

“It’s our agreement to get Suzy, jealous to her.” He said to me while smiling. “Don’t worry Kai-ah! she's just like my sister.” He said. That was a relief.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the boring update! XD! I really don't know how to start a chapter.

I promise that the next chapters will be awesome! LOL!

Oh! thank you for the Subscribers and the comments! :)

thank you for reading! :)