Chapter 10

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 10

 

-At the  canteen-

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Yah! Why won’t you eat?” I asked Sulli for the 10th time. Well~ I just want to annoy her.

 

“I told you I’m not in the mood to eat today.” She shouted.

 

“Will you just serve and eat for yourself?! I’m contented with the sandwich. Yah! Suzy-ah, I’ll just wait you at the gym.” She said and ready to grab her bag, luckily I grabbed it first.

 

“What’s your problem again?!” she exclaimed to me. Aah~ that’s why I want you to tease you everyday, cause you’re really cute when your angry. In my thought.

 

“You can’t go if you won’t eat. OK?!” I said to her and smirked. She sat down with a death glare to me. I wore her bag and went to the counter of the canteen and ordered Kimchi soup.

 

“Here~ eat.” I said to her while grinning.

 

“Stop grinning. You’re not handsome.” She replied and started to eat the soup. Well~ you should start to eat now too Kai-yah. In my thought and started to eat my food.

 

(Narrator’s POV)

 

“Why won’t you two end up together? I mean~ you’re like a lovers in quarrel. Are you M.U? or what we called, mutual understanding?” Snapped by Chanyeol, breaking the silence between them.

 

Sulli and Kai stopped eating and glared at Chanyeol who were staring at them. Oh my~ you’re dead Chanyeol-sshi, you have to go now. In Chanyeol’s thought while thinking if he should go now or not.

 

“That’s right! You two should end up together!” exclaimed Suzy, agreeing to Chanyeol’s sentence a while ago. “But~ what if you will be married to each other? I bet you’ll fight first before making out at your first night.” Added Suzy while pouting. Oh Gosh~ Why did I said that now both of them were not glaring at Chanyeol-oppa, but in me too!

 

“A-a-ah~ I gotta go.” Said Suzy and started to pack her things up.

 

“Nado. Let’s go.” Said Chanyeol and dragged Suzy all the way to the gym.

 

“YAAAAHH~!!” exclaimed by Sulli, because of too much embarrassment at the same time because of pissed. But she stopped shouting when she heard Kai bursting out his laugh.

 

“Yah! Why are you laughing?!” Sulli exclaimed to him.

 

“It’s just, that two buddies were thinking the same. Aren’t they’re soul mates?” asked Kai while laughing a bit.

 

He’s right! Chanyeol and Suzy were like soul mates, they have the same things in mind all the time. BUT!!! NO! about what they said a while ago?! Me and KAI!?

 

“Why is your eyebrows meeting each other, do they have a date today?” asked sarcastically by Kai.

 

“Shut up!” Said sulli and starts to stand up and walked away.

 

“Y-Yah~! Wait for me.” Kai said and starts to move out also.

 

 

-Morning 4:00 o’ clock a.m-

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Cheerleading and Basketball competition.” I whiepred while tying up my bathrobe.

 

“Where’s my hair brush?” I whispered again. I opened my bag and saw the pouch. The ring! I opened the pouch directly and get the ring. I really wonder who’s my first kiss and my fake hubby? Aah~ Nugu-yah?!! I giggled at the same moment. I went to my closet and bring out the gold necklace, I put the ring on it and wore it. Maybe~ It will be a lucky charm. I was dreaming about my fake hubby while touching the ring at my necklace when my phone rang. Oh? a call early in the morning? I looked at it and saw the caller’s name. Kai?!

 

“Ne?! You’re interrupting my sleep.” I lied, but can’t stop my mouth to form a smile.

 

“You’re so harsh. I just want YOU to say goodluck to ME.” He exclaimed both YOU and ME word.

 

“Why should I? and why this time?” I asked to him. But at the other part of my mind wants to say that, ‘Oooh~ Goodluck to you Kai-oppa!’ wait?! But why Kai-oppa? Never call him oppa! He’s not your boyfriend. Haish! Whatever Sulli-ah!

 

“You should be the first. Clear? The FIRST ONE to say goodluck to me.” He said exclaiming the word FIRST ONE.

 

“Why me? Why not your girls?” I asked sarcastically. Sulli-ah? Are you jealous? NO! I’m not! Why should I?!

 

“Why do you always indicate the ‘GIRLS’ word? Are you really jealous?” Kai said curiously at the phone. I was stunned by his sudden question. Y-yea- NO!

 

“W-w-why should I… be J-jealous?...... YEAH! Why should I be jealous?!” I asked in a confuse tone. I heard Kai’s big sigh.

 

“Just say good luck for me please?” I heard he begs. “With a lively and cheering voice.” He continued.

 

Well~ he begged it.

 

“Kai-sshi!! Good luck for your basketball competition later on. FIGHTING!!” I said with a cute voice.

 

“Cute~..” I heard he murmured. “But… I want you to call me Kai-oppa.” He demanded.

 

“Y-yah! Why should I?!” I asked shockingly.

 

“Please~” Haissh~ he begged again.

 

“KAI-OPPA!! Good luck for your Basketball competition later on! FIGHTING!” I squealed at the phone.

 

“Yah! My ear hurts!” he said and I laughed.

 

“Gomawo, Sulli-ah.” He said. A cute smile formed on my lips.

 

“Welcome.” I replied, then a minute of awkwardness followed.

 

“Looks like you won’t gonna hang up, huh?” he said breaking the silence. A pink colour flushed to my cheeks.

 

“A-ah~ gotta hang now. Bye~” I said and hanged the phone.

 

Embarrassing moment.

 

Kai’s POV

 

I just finished showering when I remembered my wedding ring. I looked at it at my bag.

 

“Here you are.” I whispered as I saw the ring. I wore it and held my hand in front to look at the ring on my hands.

 

“This can be a lucky ring to me.” I said grinned. I remembered the day of my fake wedding and the Cheek kiss which ended up at lips because of an accident. A good timing accident. Who ever you are~ I want to meet you, but I’m sorry cause I only love my clumsy but cute neighbour hood. And Sulli’s face appeared on my thought. I can’t help myself to smirk.

 

Why don’t I call her? I guess she’s awake. I looked at the window and saw her room filled with lights. Yeah~ she’s awake. I directly grabbed my phone and called her.

 

“Ne?! You’re interrupting my sleep.” She said. Huh~ liar. In my thought at the same time smiled to her cute lie.

 

“You’re so harsh. I just want YOU to say goodluck to ME.” I exclaimed the you and me word.

 

“Why should I? and why this time?” she said curiously.

 

“You should be the first. Clear? The FIRST ONE to say goodluck to me.” I said. I want to laugh on how I said the FIRST ONE word to her.

 

“Why me? Why not your girls?” she asked to me. Why do you always say that GIRLS word?! Well~ It’s not my fault on why girls wants to talk to me. It’s not my fault to be born handsome. I smiled at my thoughts. I’m crazy now.

 

“Why do you always indicate the ‘GIRLS’ word? Are you really jealous?” I asked curiously to her just to annoy her.

 

“W-w-why should I… be J-jealous?...... YEAH! Why should I be jealous?!” she said in a confuse voice. Don’t hide it Sulli-ah~

 

“Just say good luck for me please?” I begged. “With a lively and cheering voice.” I continued. I really can’t help myself to smile at my demands to her.

 

“Kai-sshi!! Good luck for your basketball competition later on. FIGHTING!!” she said with a cute voice.

 

“Cute~..” I murmured. “But… I want you to call me Kai-oppa.” I demanded again. LOL!

 

“Y-yah! Why should I?!” she asked shockingly.

 

“Please~” I begged again. But laughing silently.

 

“KAI-OPPA!! Good luck for your Basketball competition later on! FIGHTING!” she squealed at the phone. OUCH!

 

“Yah! My ear hurts!” I said and laughed with her.

 

“Gomawo, Sulli-ah.” I said sweetly to her. Aah~!

 

“Welcome.” she replied, then a minute of awkwardness followed.

 

“Looks like you won’t gonna hang up, huh?” I chuckled.

 

“A-ah~ gotta hang now. Bye~” she said and hanged the phone.

 

“Sulli, Sulli, Sulli. If you only knew. Are you blind?!” I whispered scolding at the air.

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the late update guys! thenext chapter is on the process.. The Basketball comptetion. LOL! :)

Thank you for waiting! To my Silent readers.. Please do subscribe and comment. :)

To y subscribers and commentators. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING LOL! :)