Chapter 3

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 3

 

-Afternoon before the party-

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Eomma~!! Are you joking? I don’t want to use that! Look! It’s so short!” I said as I saw the casual attire that eomma gave.

 

“Yah! You’ll use it? Or you’ll wear two piece at the party?” she said, with a conditional voice. “Now, wear it. Hurry up, we’ll go first, Kai will be here to fetch you. Go get a shower now.” She continued and went outside.

 

I directly went to the CR to take a shower.

 

“Haish! I’ll wear high heels again, and I hate it. It my feet.” I yelled inside the CR when someone knocked at my room.

 

“I guess its eomma.” I whispered while wearing my towel. I forgot to bring my bathrobe. It’s ok, it’s just eomma. I directly went outside and opened the door immediately. I was shock when I saw a man, wearing a tuxedo.

 

“Aaaaahhhhh~!!!!!” I shouted. It was Kai! I directly closed the door and leaned on the door. I heard he chuckled.

 

“Yah! Why are you laughing there? It’s embarrassing, you know!” I shouted to him.

 

“Let’s just talk later. Hurry up and get dressed, I’ll just wait downstairs.” I heard he said.

 

I directly went to the CR, showered immediately; get dressed; straightened my hair then wore a pink bow clip at my hair and putted some make-up on it. I wore my heels and went down the stairs.

 

Please play this while reading the POV (IU-Someday)

 

Kai’s POV

 

Aah~! Pabo me! Why did I knock at her door without telling that it’s me? See? She went outside to open the door for you, only wearing a towel? But then, tell me, her skin is so white; you even wanted to touch it. And look at her body, even though she looks chubby outside but, lord! She’s so y! Aaaaah! Kai! You’re really erted! Stop thinking that way! ert things! Stop! Said my thoughts, while thinking about what happened lately. I went back from reality when I heard footsteps at the stairs. It was Sulli going down the stairs.  She looks feminine, wearing white, short cocktail dress, high heels, and a pink bow on her long straight hair. I didn’t think that my jaws were on the floor now while looking at her.

 

“Ahmph. Kai-sshi? Kajja? Eommonie and Appajie were waiting for us.” She said and went outside first.

 

Gaah~! Is that really Sulli, that I’ve been playing before?

 

-At the car-

 

“Mianhae, about lately for knocking on your door, without telling you it’s me.” Breaking the silence between us.

 

 

“It’s ok. It’s better to knock rather than coming inside without a permission. But...”

 

“But? You went out wearing a towel only? It’s ok, you’re cute wearing it.” I said. No, y! Ah! ert things again.

 

“Yah! Cute?! It’s embarrassing, you know?! A girl, wearing a towel in front of a boy?! That’s hilarious!” she said.

 

“Well~ It’s not the first time I saw you wearing a towel only, so don’t worry.” I said to her a made a small grin.
 

“Yah!” she shouted. And her cheeks went pink.

 

“What?! It’s true right? So stop protesting but keep blushing.” I said to her.

 

She gasped and blushed again.

 

“Here we are.” I said, she was about to open the door when I automatic locked it. She directly looked at me.

 

“What are you doing?” she asked. I didn’t respond to her question, instead I opened my door; went outside then opened the door for her. I offered my hand and she accepts it.

 

“Gomawo.” She said. I offered again my arm and together we went inside.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

(Blue Highlight text “Kai”)

(Pink Highlight text “Sulli”)

 

“Oh?! Sulli-ah! is Kai your boyfriend now?” Minho asked he’s the cousin of Sulli.

 

“Oh? Andwaeyo! He’s not! Cause I know, He’s not your bet oppas.” I said to my cousin and directly looked at Kai who’s talking to Chanyeol-oppa.

 

“Who says, that he’s not our bet? Both of you were ’94 liner, and looks good together. Kai-sshi, Chanyeol-sshi.” Inserted Siwon with he’s partner Tiffany.

 

“Oh, Hyung! Waeyo?” asked Chanyeol to Siwon after giving high five to each other.

 

“Nothing. So how are you Kai-sshi?” Siwon asked.

 

“Here, always great.” I replied, when the host begun to talk.

 

“Sorry, for interrupting your conversations, Ladies and Gentlemen. I would just like to announce that the party will start in 5 minutes. Paging Ms. Choi Jinri, please proceed at the backstage with your partner. Thank You.” Said the host, Sulli was about to go, when someone grabbed her wrist.

 

“Ahmm. Did I hear with your partner?” I said to Sulli. I offered my arm, she looks at it and glared to me.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“Nothing.” I said and wrapped my left arm to his right arm. We went together at the backstage and saw our parents with my grandparents.

 

“Look, don’t they look good together?” said the grandmother of Sulli, and smiled to them. Sulli and Kai looked at each other and directly looked to somewhere else.

 

Aah~ awkward feeling again.

Aah~ awkward feeling again.

 

“Eommeoni, aren’t they too young to think of that?” asked the father of Kai.

 

“Ne~ Eommeoni, they’re too young to think of that one.” Father of Sulli agreed.

 

“Aaah~ I’m sorry for interrupting your conversation but, what are we doing here now?” interrupting their conversation.

 

“We’ll just get ready to start, dear.” Sulli’s mother said.

 

-The party starts-

 

“Ok, let us all welcome, Mr. Mrs. Choi.” Said the host as the grandparents of Sulli went upstairs.

 

“We are all gathered here, so we can all meet our business partners from our different branches around the world, And at the same time to meet my one and only girl out of my 36 (Let’s just pretend that Super Junior is still complete same as TVXQ. 15 from Suju, 5 from TVXQ 11 from EXO and 4 from SHINee. Guess it? XD) grandchildren.” Says the grandma of Sulli.

 

“But before that, Let us it in one long table as a sign of our unity and trust on each other. “ added the grandpa of Sulli.

 

-At the middle of the dinner-

 

“Ahmph. Excuse me everyone. Sorry for interrupting your dinner. I just want to tell that, All of us did a good job. Let us all, CHEERS!” said the grandpa of Sulli, they all stand up and cheered their glasses to each other.

 

 

Whew~ It’s because he’s your , that’s why he’s always beside you. Said my thought as I glanced at Kai who’s busy talking to Suho-oppa.

 

“Glancing at Kai, Sulli-ah?” interrupted Key.

 

“Andwaeyo! Why should I?” I replied defending myself.”

 

“Oh~ Jeongmal? Kai!” said Key sarcastically.

 

“Ne hyung?” I asked as I looked at Key-hyung.

 

“I guess, your partner wants to go to the comfort room.” Said Key

                                                   

“Chinja? Ok, Kajja?” I asked.

 

“Andwaeyo~...” I said when I felt someone pinched me at the side of my waist. I looked beside and saw Key-oppa pouting.

 

“Ahh~ Ne~ Kajja.” I continued and stands up. I looked back and saw Key-oppa giggled.

 

What’s his problem? (reffering to Key)

 

-On the way to the Comfort Room-

 

“Honestly, I don’t want to go the comfort room. It’s just, my feet hurts. I’ll just go to the library. You can go back at the hall.” I said to him.

 

“Chinjayo? Uhm. I’ll go with you.” I replied.

 

“No thanks.” I said and directly went to the library room.

 

Well, If that’s what you want? I thought then went back to the hall.

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Oh? Kai-sshi, where’s my cousin? What did you do to her? Where did you take her?” asked Key-hyung, as I sat down to my chair.
 

“Hyung, 1-1 question, she went to the library, cause she said her feet hurts. I asked If I can go with her, she said no thanks. That’s all.” I replied.

 

“Oh~ arraseo.” He replied.

 

“Kai-sshi, Where’s Sulli?” asked someone at my back. I looked back and saw the host.

 

“She’s at the library. Waeyo?” I asked.

 

“We’ll present her now.” He said, when the grandma of Sulli inserted.

“I’ll go and pick her.” She said. “Come with me, Kai-sshi.” She added.

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Haish! I don’t want to go to the formal parties, I can’t wear high cuts and casual attires.” I whispered while pulling off my sandals.

 

“Maybe, I can read some books here.” I stand up, and looked at the cabins of books. When someone opened the door harshly, I looked back and saw Grandma.

 

“Oh? Eommeonnie? Waeyo?” I asked.

 

“What are you doing here? You know this party is for you, and where you are?” she said.

 

“A-a-ah…”

 

“Hurry up. You’ll be presented at the party now.” She said and went out of the room. I slowly went back to the sofa and sat down, I was about to grab my sandals, when someone’s hand grabbed it. I looked up and saw Kai.

 

“Yah! Give me back my sandals!” I shouted.

 

“Andwaeyo.” He replied and sticks out his tongue.

 

“You heard grandma right? I must hurry up. Now, give it to me.” I said to him, while glaring. He just stared at me.

 

“Yah! Give it back!” I shouted again.

 

“Hmph. Ara-ara. Stop shouting you look like a giraffe, with a long neck.” He said to me and laugh.

 

“Ha-ha-ha. Very funny.” I said. I was shock when he knelt down in front of me.

 

“Wha-what are you doing?” I asked. Then he grabbed my feet and slowly put the sandals on it.

 

“There! Finished. Kajja, pink shorts?” he said. I was shock on what he said. Pink shorts?! Oh my! That’s my inner shorts!

 

“Y-YAHH!!!!!” I shouted to him.

 

“What?” he asked and smirked.

 

“You! ERT!” I shouted and walk fast to the hall.

 

 

 

-At the Hall-

 

Kai’s POV

 

“As I’ve said, here’s my very cute and one and only grand daughter. Ms. Choi Jinri.” Said the grandma of Sulli, as we went inside the hall.

 

Oh~ It’s really embarrassing to walk in the isle with the people looking to both of you.

 

“Haish, that’s why I hate parties. And most of all, I hate my partner.” I heard Sulli yelling then glanced at me.

 

I actually didn’t saw her short. I’m not a maniac! I just guessed it cause she loves pink. LOL! How intelligent am I?

 

“Why do you hate me?” I asked her sarcastically. She glared at me.

 

“Hey, don’t look at me like that.” I said and chuckled as we went up stairs.

 

“So, here’s my pretty granddaughter.” Says the grandma of Sulli then clapped her hands.

 

-After the Party- (LOL! Sorry, I don’t know how to present someone. ^_^ Mian!)

 

 

“Kai-sshi! You’ll drive home Sulli, arraso? Don’t do anything that can harm her.” Said appa.

 

“What?!! He’ll drive me home?! No!” I heard Sulli.

 

“Ne~ He’ll drive you home dear. I know, Kai won’t do anything to you.” Says her mother.

 

“He must be.” Agreed by her father and her cousin Ryeowook-hyung.

 

“Andwaeyo! Wookie-oppa! Drive me home.” She asked hyung.

 

“Mian. Remember my partner?” he said.

 

Haha. I guess, Sulli really hates me.

 

“Sulli-ah. Kajja. I want to sleep now.” I said while smiling.

 

“Andwaeyo!” she shouted then pouted. Wookie-hyung grabbed my hands and put at the wrist of Sulli.

 

“Pull her now.” Wookie-hyung said. Well~ he said it. I hurriedly pulled Sulli towards the parking lot.

 

-On the way home-

“Yah! Why are you so quiet?” I asked her.

 

“What do you want me to talk about?” she said.

 

“About, the victory party?” I asked.

 

“Victory Party? Are you really sure, you’ll win the basketball game?!” she asked me.

 

“Yeah~ of course every time the girls shout my name, it inspires me more. More on the cheer dancers.” I said and glanced at her.

 

“Oh~ here’s my home now. Good night.” She said and was about to open the door. I hurriedly locked it again.

 

“Hey, going out without paying?” I asked her.

 

“Pay?” she asked and was about to open her pouch.

“Yah! What are you doing? I’m not asking for a money.” I said.

 

“Then, what is it?” she asked curiously.

 

“Kiss.” I said while smirking and pointing at my cheeks.

 

“YAAAHHH!! Open the door, or else I’ll shout here.” She said. I laughed and opened the door.

 

“Good night, Pink shorts?” I said and drove home.

 

“Yah!” I heard she yelled.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Mian. for updating late! ^_^

Hope you like this chapter, I've been working this for 3 days, that's why it's 'kinda long. XD!

Thank You for reading !

Hoping for more subscribers! And please comment as you read the chapters. :)