"TRUST" said the Fortune Teller

"Hidden Feelings to you"

CHAPTER 27

Narrator’s POV

(Pink Highlight- Sulli)

(Sky Blue Highlight- Kai)

(Violet Highlight- Jiyeon)

(Dark Blue Highlight- Myungsoo)

 

“OK! Prepare to see your husband and wife. After this, the guys should take their wife and have a date. You can’t say no, because you will be put a handcuffs before we will let you out for a day.” The facilitator explained, while the other facilitators are preparing for a signal that they can already remove the blindfolds.

Omo~ I’m still young to be a wife. And WHAAAATTT?! AND A DATE WITH THE FAKE HUSBAND?! CAN SOMEONE, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY I AM HERE? AND WHO IS THIS $#!&% HUBBY OF MINE?!

I really don’t what’s happening, it’s my first time here in Bali and I just arrived here yesterday, but I already have a wife?! Oh come on~

It’s my second fake wedding. Isn’t it considered cheating to my first fake hubby? Anyway, it’s ok if this second fake hubby of mine is handsome. (Insert Kai’s picture in her mind) Waahhh!! No! It’s not him!

I want Sulli to be my partner here today!!! I want to date her, hope this fake wifey of mine is Sulli. Please! I’m asking a favor~!!!!

“Please put these handcuffs first before removing their blindfolds.” The facilitator said.

“Ok. Remove it now.” The facilitator said.

(Note! There are 7 Pairs together)

 

O____________________O

O____________________O

O____________________O

O____________________O

 

(Jiyeon and Myungsoo’s Side)

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jiyeon shouted as she saw Myungsoo looking at her shockingly.

OMO! I didn’t expect that this ert man here will be my fake husband?! I already cursed him to death! Even though he will be the last man in the world, I will never ever marry him! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I know you!” Myungsoo said while pointing at Jiyeon and smiling widely to her.

“I don’t know you! Hey! Please! Get this handcuff off us!” Jiyeon shouted to the facilitator but the facilitator just smiled at them.

“Excuse me sir, ma’am. Can you please put your signature here?” The facilitator interrupted.

“NO! / YES!” Myungsoo and Jiyeon said in unison.

“Yah! Don’t you ever put your signature there, or else you will be dead right in front of the public!!” Jiyeon blackmailed him, but Myungsoo just pretend that he didn’t hear anything and signed the fake marriage contract.

“YAAHH! Aissshhh!” Jiyeon said abruptly.

“What?! They just commanded me. You should sign this one now.” Myungsoo said while giving the fake marriage contract to her.

“No I won’t!” Jiyeon said and looked at the other direction while pouting.

Hmmm… I guess, she likes me… how assuming am I? LOL!

“Yah! I guess, you like me, and because of that you’re just shy to go on a date with me, that’s why you don’t want to sign this contract.” Myungsoo said teasingly.

“Of course not! You’re really conceited aren’t you?!” Jiyeon said again to him.

“Well~ if you won’t sign this, then I’m not wrong, that you like me.” Myungsoo said while giving back the fake marriage contract to the facilitator.

“Tssss…! Arraso!” Jieyon said and directly signed the fake marriage contract.

 

(Sulli and Kai’s Side)

“Kai / Sulli?!!” Kai and Sulli said in unison.

OPPPAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!! I know most of you did these! I looked around to see one of my oppas and luckily, I spotted Kyuhyun oppa with Seohyun unnie sitting and looking at us.

“KYUHYUN OPPA!!!!” Sulli screamed Kyuhyun’s name as loud as she can.

“Yah! I already told you, that you’re voice is really loud when you scream, didn’t I?! can’t you remember it?” Kai said to her.

“No! I don’t remember anything, and I won’t ever try to remember it! I want to get out of here!” Sulli said.

“Can’t you see that this is just faked? What do you want? A real wedding? Oh well, let’s go now to church.” Kai said while smirking to her.

“Y-Yah! I won’t marry you! ---“. Sulli wants’ to add something but she doesn’t know what to day, in the end she just blushed and looked at the other way.

“What? Nothing else to say?” Kai asked her while trying to see her hiding face.

“Eobneunde.” Sulli said still looking at the other way while hiding her face with her hair.

“Well then. Let’s Go! They lend us money for our date, let’s go and buy what we want.” Kai said and dragged Sulli. Sulli cringed at too much disappointment.

Am I really disappointed? But why does my heart palpitating too much? *sigh* I should really see a doctor after this vacation.

*Gulps* Whew~ *Gulp* *sigh* “inhale* *exhale* Waaahhh!!!! I think I’m getting crazier! Whew~

“Yah! Gwaenchana?” Sulli asked, while they are walking with the handcuff.

“Can’t you feel what I feel?” Kai asked and smirked again.

“Ah-Ani. Why?” Sulli asked.

“Tsk. Because, I’m doing my best to let you know, that I like you.” Kai said and smiled teasingly to Sulli.

“Oh my God! Kai! Will you stop saying those corny jokes? It gives me Goosebumps.” Sulli said while looking down.

Aissshhh!!!!!!! I want to stop giggling but I can’t!!! *le dies*

“Ayieee~… If I know, you’re giggling.” Kai said and drag Sulli to the cotton candy shop.

“What ever!” Sulli said.

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Hey! It’s a Fortune Teller’s Tent! Let’s give this a try.” I said and directly went inside.

“Yah! Wait! My wrist hurts!” Kai yelled.

Oops! Sorry, I forgot that we have handcuff. *peace sign*

“Hello, Youngman and Young lady.” Greeted by the fortune teller in english.

“Perhaps, both of you are Korean. Thank goodness I know how to speak Korean.” She said in Korean now.

“Uhmm… Can we ask for our future here?” I answered her in Korean.

“Of course we can, Sulli-ah! She’s a fortune teller, remember?” Kai inserted. I glared making him shut his mouth. The fortune teller just smiled at us.

“Where do you want to start Pretty lady?” the fortune teller asked.

“Uhmm. Future Success for us?” Kai answered her. The fortune teller grabbed my right hand first.

“For you, pretty lady. I can really see that you will be very successful in the near future, with the wealth of your grandparents and parents also, and then your hard work in yours studies, I can sense that you will be one of the top entrepreneur in the world.” The fortune teller said to me.

Woahh~ One of the top entrepreneur in the world.

“For you Youngman, You will also be one of the top entrepreneur in the world, but before that you will experience so much hard works and sacrifices to do, before you will get those.” The entrepreneur said to Kai.

Ehh?! Sacrifices?

 

Kai’s POV

“I see… How about our love life?” I asked.

“Hmm.. for you, you are working hard for someone, and of course you will get what you hard worked for.” She said to me.

“You, Young Lady you are still denying your true feelings for the one who is working hard for you. You don’t want to take a step for a better relationship, because you’re afraid.” She said to Sulli.

Ehh? Denying? *smirks*

“Both of you have the same future in your love life.” The fortune teller said and smirked to us.

“You will have a sad love life in the end.” She continued.

“But, you can change this future.” She continued once again.

Why won’t this fortune teller get to the point directly? She keeps me hanging. >_<

“How?!” Sulli and I said in unison.

“Trusting to every decisions of your future partner, can change everything. You should know how to respect and trust each other. That’s all I can say.” Fortune teller said again.

“Ohh~ thanks for the information, madam~” Sulli said and stood up.

We were about to go out,

“Remember what I said. TRUST your partner. Anyway, both of you looks good together.” The fortune teller said and teasingly smiled at us. We thanked her and continued our way.

*******

Narrator’s POV

 

“What do you think about our lovelife Kai?” Sulli asked out of the blue while we are walking and eating ice cream.

“Hmm… I guess, you need to accept that I like you.” Kai said and smirked to her.

“Yah! I’m asking seriously here!” Sulli shouted.

“Arraso… I guess, both of us should TRUST our future partners.” Kai said and they both smiled to each other.