Chapter 9

"Hidden Feelings to you"

 

CHAPTER 9

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Kai-oppa!” I heard someone yelled at my back. I looked at it and saw Yookyung waving at me; I ignored her and continued my walk to the gym’s gate.

 

“Oppa~! Annyeong!” she said again and wrapped her arms around mine. I looked up because of too much shock, and saw Sulli laying her head at the table with Suzy.

 

“Stop calling me oppa, Yookyung-ah. We’re not together.” I said to her coldly. I tried to remove her hand while walking but she hesitated, when I saw someone stood straight in front of me.

 

“Waeyo?!” Yookyung yelled beside me. I glared at her and looked back at Sulli with smiling eyes.

 

“What’s the matter, Sulli-ah?” I asked in a cool tone.

 

“Were you dating each other?” She asked right away without hesitation. I raised my right eyebrow indicating the ‘what’ face. I directly smirked.

 

“By any chance Sulli-ah, are you jealous?” I asked and smirked again. I guess she was shock at my question; well~ I just want to know? Maybe~? Or I just want her to be jealous, maybe? Ish! What the Kai! She opened and no words came out to .

 

“What?” I asked again.

 

“Haishh~!!” I heard Yookyung reacting. Sulli was about to say something but someone interrupted.

 

“Annyeong Sulli-ah!” I looked back and saw Chanyeol-hyung.

 

Sulli smiled brightly and hugged Chanyeol-hyung. Wait? Why is she hugging hyung? It’s ok Kai-yah. They’re just cousins. But He’s just and adopted! They can be together! But that’s not right to make a relationship aside from relative right? Argued by mind. I didn’t think that my eyebrows were fighting now.

 

“Kwaenchana Kai-oppa? We gotta go.” Said Yookyung beside me and dragged forward. I stopped and glared at her.

 

“Where are we going? And why am I with you?” I said and went at the bench directly. Haish! I will just wait for the time to start practicing.

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Annyeong Sulli-ah!” I heard a man’s voice. I looked back and saw Chanyeol-oppa smiling at me.

 

I directly hugged her, because I really don’t know what to say to the question of Kai. Chanyeol-oppa pats my back.

 

“Kwaenchana Kai-oppa? We gotta go.” Yookyung said I looked at her; she rolled her eyes unto me. She directly drags her but Kai stops and stood up straight.

 

“Where are we going? And why am I with you?” he asked. He removed the arms of Yookyung and directly went to the bench.

 

“What’s his problem?” Yookyung asked to me. HUH?! Is this really happening? Yookyung is asking me?

 

“We don’t know Yookyung-ah.” Said Chanyeol-oppa.

 

“Let’s go Sulli-ah?” He said and wrapped my arms really tight to his arms. “Let’s get Suzy jealous for this day.” Continued by Chanyeol-oppa by whispering to my ears and drag me to Suzy.

 

“We gotta go too Yookyung-ah!” he said and waved. Leaving Yookyung in a confused face.

 

“Oppa! What happened to Kai?” I asked, well I’m just really curious about it. Really? Curious or worried? Haish! You evil mind! Please quiet! Or else I’ll break you into pieces! Arguing by my thoughts.

 

“I don’t know either. Jealous?” he said and looked at me with the right eyebrow up.

 

“Jealous?! To whom?” I stopped and stared at him.

 

“Jealous to………” he paused for a moment and looked at me smiling. “Jealous to, his crush. I bet he saw his crush with other boys.” He replied and started to walk again towards Suzy who is giving me a death glare.

 

“Ohh? I don’t know that Kai has a crush? Nugu-yah oppa?” I asked again.

 

“I don’t know either.” He said as he puts his bag at the table.

 

“Kwaenchana Suzy-ah?” he asked. Maybe leaving this two together would probably a very good idea. In my thought I grabbed my backpack but suddenly the gym’s gate opened, it was the principal and the other basketball players. OH MY GOSH~ were gonna perform now. My heart wants to jump outside and hop all around.

 

“Ok basketball players, please proceed here in front. Cheer dancers, please get ready.” Announced by the secretary of the principal. I started to arrange my skirt when someone tapped my back.

 

“Yah! Sulli-ah! What’s the meaning of what happened a while ago?” asked Suzy, with glaring eyes. I laughed very loud because of his expression. She was really stressed out on what happened lately.

 

“Yah~!!! Sulli-ah, why won’t you tell me that you like Chanyeol-oppa?!” she shrugged at me with her cute face.

 

“To be honest Suzy-ah, Chanyeol-oppa is very kind, nice, protective and most of all, he’s handsome.” I dreamt. But the face I see in my mind is no other that Kai.

 

“No it’s not him!” I yelled. Suzy was surprised on what I said.

 

“What, not him? And for your info Sulli-ah. He said he’s already taken! And I bet it’s…” she paused for a second. “Is it you Sulli-ah?! But he’s your cousin right?!” she asked again.

 

“ANDWAEYO~! That’s right, but Chanyeol-oppa is not my type. You know?” I said and smiled sweetly to her glaring face.

 

“Ok cheer dancers! Formation now.” Announced by the secretary. We the cheer dancers directly formed out figures. The music starts and we started to dance. The feeling of you can’t dance very well because of the eyes that kept looking at you. Haish! Why won’t he look to the other cheer dancers?! It’s awkward while dancing! Ya know?! In my thought. The music stops and the basketball players and the principal clapped their hands.

 

“That was really great!!! Now, you’re ready to compete with the other cheer dancers of the other schools.” Said proudly by the principal. “And because you did it very well, you will be dismissed after lunch. You must prepare yourself for tomorrow’s game. But to the basketball players. I’m sorry, but you have to keep practicing for tomorrow. Ok, break!” announced again by the secretary. I went at the table where we put our bags and water when the basketball players ran towards me saying I’m really a good cheer leader, I’m a good dancer, I dance beautifully and etc. I just thank them while smiling.

 

“It looks like you have many fans Sulli-ah?” said Chanyeol-oppa while heading to the table.

 

“Ahh~ It’s nothing oppa, they’re just admiring me for my dancing skills.” I said cheekily to him.

 

“And, your prettiness.” He added and we both laughed.

 

Kai’s POV

 

Do they think that someone’s heart is breaking in pieces now?! Will you stop laughing with each other?! You~!!! I can’t help myself now. I went to Sulli, Chanyeol-hyung and Suzy.

 

“Hyung!” I yelled. And gave him high five.

 

“Kai-yah! Sit here.” Offered Suzy to me. I went beside her and sat straightly. The next we realized is, we’re looking at each other. I seated beside Suzy, in front of me is sulli who is really sweating. This thing is called awkward!

 

“Aaahmph. I will just go to the canteen to buy water.” Said Sulli and stood directly.

 

“Nado. Let’s go together.” I said unknowingly. Honestly I have a plenty of water at my bag. I don’t know why I said that, but then~ you already said it.

 

“Really?” Sulli asked at me.

 

“Yes. So let’s go.” I said and drag her. We went their together and went back directly without making conversation. Although we are hearing some gossips that we’re possibly dating, yet we just passed by like we didn’t hear something.

 

Sulli’s POV

 

-Lunch Break-

 

“Suzy-ah? Let’s go?” I ask Suzy.

 

“Oh~ Sulli-ah, let’s watch the practice of the basketball players later. Jebal~” she shrugged at me.

 

“What?! If you want to watch, well I’ll just go home by myself.” I said and was ready to go but he grabs my wrist.

 

“Sulli-ah? TRUE FRIEND?” she asked at me with a mix of conscience.

 

“Ohh~ Ara, ara. But can we please, eat our lunch?” I asked to her.

 

“Oh! Right! Chanyeol-oppa said that we will eat our lunch together with him and Kai.” She said straightly.

 

“WHAAT?! Suzy-ah, I don’t want gossips. Ok?” I said to her. She pouted, but smiled again.

 

“What gossips? Don’t mind them.” She said. “Oh, there they are.” She continued.

 

-At the hallway to the canteen-

 

Haissh!! I thought we will let Suzy jealous? Well~ it’s ok that they’re comfortable with each other. But~ Me and Kai? In my thought and stealing looked at Kai, unfortunately he saw me looking at him.

 

“What’s your problem? Did you already realized that I’m handsome?” he asked and smirked.

 

“Huh?! Handsome your face. Say that to your girls if you want someone to giggle with your words.” I said, but deep inside. Yeah~! You’re giggling Sulli, admit it!

 

“Oh? So does it mean that you’re my girl also?” he said and just threw him a glare look.

 

“Cause your giggling. I know your just hiding it.” He said to me. I bowed down because my cheeks went hot. Oh? How did he know it? I asked myself.

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

GUYS!!! :) I'm sorry if this is very crappy chapter again. It's just, I'm really busy with my studies. but because I love my subscribers as well as the silent readers and commentators. I updates, but again I'm sorry if it is.... "CRAPPY". TT_TT

BTW, thank you for my new subscribers and commentators! :) to my silent readers, please do SUBSCRIBE! :)