Grandparent's doings >.

"Hidden Feelings to you"

CHAPTER 30

Sulli’s POV

*dismissal time*

“Aww… Our in love queenka~ your handsome MVP kingka is waiting for you.” My classmates teased. I giggled at that moment, but I didn’t make it noticed by the others.

“Sulli-ah… Let’s go to Eommonie’s office?” Kai approached me.

“Ne~!” I replied, and we started to departure at the room with the whistles and hoots of our classmates. We just both smiled.

Aww… I didn’t expect this one. How does it feel to have a boyfriend? I was startled when he slowly grabs my backpack. We are now in the middle of the corridor going to the president’s office. Students are not allowed to be here at this time, because it has a guard that was looking for the safety of the president.

“Yah. By any chance, are you a gay? You like my bag?” I asked, but of course it was a joke. XD!

“Me? Gay?” He replied and pulled me to the wall and blocked his right arm on the side of my head.

Oww… Not again.

“Do you want me to prove that I’m a man?” he smirked.

>.< how on earth does he smirks like that?!

“Y-Yah~ do you want Eommonie see us like this?” I asked while avoiding his infamous gaze. He chuckled.

“Ara~ I will let it pass this time, but the next time? I guess I can’t.” He said and freed me.

“Tsk... Arraso!” I said as we stopped at the door of Eommonie.

He opened the door for me.

“You’re not gentleman before you courted me, right?” I asked as I chuckled.

“You’re not that observant before I courted you right?” he asked back.

“Fine~.” I said as we both went inside.

We bowed as we saw the president.

“You may take your sweet, young couple.” Grandma said.

Ehh? Young couple? We are not yet together right?

We both sat down and looked at Eommonie who is smiling widely to both of us.

“So, how’s Bali?” Eommonie asked.

“Good!” I and Kai said in unison.

“Good to hear that.” Eommonie said again.

“Uhmm. Why did you call us, Eommonie?” I asked.

“I just want to ask, if you saw video presentation that me and your Appeojie made for both of you this morning at the lobby?” Eommonie said which made us gasped.

Grandma made those video for us?! She set upped us?!

“Do you want those?” Eommonie asked again.

“Eo-Eommonie? W-Why did you t-took th-those pi-pictures? H-how?” I asked nervously.

“Of course! By going at the Bali!” She replied happily.

I didn’t expect that Eommonie is one of our die-hard fans.

“Ah- ahaha. You were there also, President Choi?” Kai said while laughing awkwardly.

“Yah! Stop the formalities, we are not in public. And don’t call me President Choi, when we are talking privately, if I know my name on your phonebook is Eommonie.” Eommonie said. I looked at Kai and he just looked down and smiled awkwardly.

 

Kai’s POV

“Well then, how’s the progress on both of you?” Eommonie asked and looked to both of us.

I just looked at Sulli and so she was.

“N-Nothing, Eom-Eommonie.” Sulli replied awkwardly.

I was surprised when I heard a big bam on the desk. I looked at Sulli and saw her closed her eyes and opened it again.

“Don’t lie to me! Kai! Tell me the truth.” Eommonie said as she looks at me.

I’m not used to call her Eommonie. >.<

“I-I’m courting h-her, Eo-eommonie.” I confessed.

“Chinjayo?!” we both looked at Eommonie when we heard her voice changed from angry to cheerful one. I just nodded.

“O well… good for both of you. Okay, you are both dismissed now.” Eommonie said as she stood up. We both stood up also and bowed to her, and prepare to go.

“Wait! Both of you should trust each other okay? Me and your Appeojie will try our best to stop the possibilities that can make you apart.” Eommonie replied and smiled to both of us. We just bowed down again.

We went outside and we directly went to my car at the parking lot.

“Why does everybody say we should trust each other?” Sulli curiously asked.

“I don’t know also. Maybe we should just obey them.” I replied and took a glance on her.

“Yeah~” She just replied.

“You want to go to the park?” I asked.

“Ne!” she replied lively.

 

-At the Amusement Park-

“Hmmm… it’s been a long time since I went here.” I said as we both went out of the car.

“Nado. Let’s go!” she said as she arranged her uniform. I saw that she didn’t wear her uniform coat.

“Yah~ wear your coat.” I said. I opened the car’s door and get her uniform coat. I passed it to her as I closed the car’s door.

“Tsk. It’s hot.” She nagged while she we are walking and she are wearing her coat.

“I’m just worrying, you know? Others might peek at you.” I reasoned out while scratching my nape. I heard she laughed.

“Arraso! Mr. Kim!” she teased while smiling.

“You want bubble tea?” I asked to her. She just nodded while eye smiling.

We both went there and ordered two bubble teas. We started to roam around again.

“I didn’t expect that Eommonie took that stolen picture of ours.” She opened up.

“Me too… you know? Most of the grandmas and grandpas I saw on TVs are the one who doesn’t care about the feelings of her grand children.” I said as I took a sip on my bubble tea.

“Oww… I your watching dramas also?” she asked while sipping her bubble tea.

“Of course!” I said and took a sip again. Then a bright idea popped out on my mind.

“Tsk! My bubble tea doesn’t taste good.” I yelled out.

“Waeyo?” we stopped and sat the bench beside.

“I don’t know.” I said while pouting.

“Psshh… Pouting is not suited for you. Let me taste it.” She said as she grabbed my bubble tea.

She was about to open the cover of the cup.

“Don’t open it! It you may pour it. You’re a dummy, remember?” I replied while smiling. She just cringed.

“Tss… Arraso!” she replied and took a sip at my bubble tea.

“Its taste is the same as mine!” she said and gave back the Bubble tea to me.

“Really?” I asked while smiling widely. I took also a sip on it.

“Ne~ I was wrong.” I said again still smiling widely.

“What are you smiling about?” she asked while pouting.

“Nothing.” I said and sip again while looking around.

“Yah! Tell me.” She nagged again.

“Do you really want to know?” I asked to her while smiling.

“N-ne~” she replied nervously.

“Indirect Kiss.” I said while looking at her.

“I-Indirect K-is-s?” she said and blushed.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: awww... is it too short chapter? I'm sooo sorry, author's block.. hope you like this chapter though.. :D

thank yourforyour support guys! OH MY GOSH! 101 subbies! :D *bows 90 degrees* THANK YOU VERY MUCH!