Bad Picture Day

Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang

>Airie's POV<

No way hosay is this happenning!

I pinched myself and then rubbed my eyes.

I was still in front of 'HAHA Studio."

I looked at Chanyeol for help but he was there too dazing and his hand forming into a fist.

I gently pat his hand to make him calm down.

He did eventually, and that was good.

"Um... Guess we better go in..." I meekly said and I was the first one who stepped forward even though I am not modeling.

I turned around and dragged each one of them in saying, "Come on! Can't let the photographer wait!"

I was nervous to be honest. Will I see her? Will she see me? Will we both see each other?

And when we got in, we were greeted by Sooha's brother and he lead us to the inside of the studio.

photo-studio-hire.jpg

Its really pretty to be honest. With all the color contrast and stuff. 

Me in the other hand, was personally amazed at the photography equipment. I mean, who would need to use an umbrella? And if you do, why?

See the round thing? Looks like a mini trampoline to me.

... Which I can't fit to jump on...

I gently sat on the couch and I sank into it. Wow, fluffy much.

"Hello hello hello Exo K! Chop chop! Let's get to work!" A voice said.

And all heads swiveled to that direction.

The voice seemed to belong to a man with blonde spiky hair wearing shades and fancy fancy clothes.

Modern, very modern. And... Must have cost a huge amount of money just looking at those clothes...

I gulped.

I sat there still as possible. Thank goodness I brought my phone, I need something to do or not I can't survive. PHEW!

Exo K went into the dressing room to change into their clothes respectively. 

While me in the other hand, is playing Bejweled on my phone. 

>Chanyeol's POV<

I changed out of my clothes and went out. The guys aren't finished yet so I sat next to my little Airiebear.

"Bejeweled?" I said raising an eyebrow. Airiebear blushed and said, "Its fun you know." I laughed and nuzzled her cheek, "I was just kidding. Play whatever you like!"

One by one the guys were done changing we went to model for the spiky hair dude photographer.

He is one heck of a person that LOOKS good bad is actually BAD. Bad stuff bad stuff. Wanna know why? THIS GUY IS ALWAYS SAYING, "No no no no! You! Move to the left! You! Move to the right! You! Don't move!" Its heck of an annoying thing.

Can I just strangled him?

I stole a glance at my Airiebear and she isn't playing Bejeweled anymore, she is watching us. 

I signaled H E L P and she giggled. 

HEY I WAS SERIOUS. But oh well...

This went out for how long? 3 FREAKING HOURS! 3 FREAKING HOURS OF "Hey you! Move to the right! You! Left a bit! You! Don't move!" WE HAVE NAMES MISTER AND I SUGGEST YOU TO USE IT.

But obviously I didn't say that out however I want to so much. Oh, plus the strangling.

Sheesh. Bad Picture Day much.

After that we took a break.

YES A BREAK! "AH THAT GUY IS SO ANNOYING!" I hissed quietly plopping down next to my Airiebear and hugging her from the back.

Airie giggled and said, "Its almost over Chanyeol, maybe just a little longer." 

"I don't know how much I can't take it any longer!" Kai whined quietly.

"Yeah hyung! He is annoying!" Baekhyun said quietly.

"I agree." DO said quietly.

Sehun is just nodding at everything we say. Can't do anything about the cold cold guy.

"C'mon guys, just a bit longer than we can say bye bye to hell." Suho muttered quietly as well and I stifled a laugh.

"You guys want something to drink? I think I shall bring coffee for you guys." Airie said.

"Araso, I'll go with you." I said. "I don't think thats a good idea Chanyeol, what if your little break is over and we are still out? I think its better if you stay here." She said.

I'm not so sure... "I'll be alright. Plus I have my phone right?" She said.

I'm still not that convinced.

"Just go, your break will be long." Mr. Bossy aka photographer said.

I sighed in relief and followed Airiebear out the studio for some REAL fresh air.

[A/N: how's this update guys? Guess who's coming in next? THE EXPECTED! xp]