Chapter 8

KangTeuk lovestory

 

Siwon stood in the hallway and chuckled at the two boys who had actually been so scared that they ran out of the school building.

“KYAAAAAAAAA!!!” 

Siwon heard a girl scream and he immediately remembered that they had taken Jessica too. He was about to run in the direction he had seen the boys carrying Jessica run, but someone ran into him and they both fell to the ground.

“Argh! The ?!” Siwon shouted as he got up immediately. He stopped and stared at the other boy who was getting up slowly.

“I could say the same thing to you!” The boy said and brushed his clothes. He then looked up at Siwon and flinched when he recognized him. “You! I thought Kiseop and Sunghyun had finished you off!” He said and got into a martial arts position. 

“Those chicks? Nope, they ran off like wild hens!” Siwon chuckled without humor and lifted his clenched fists. 

“Oh? Well, more for me.” Zhoumi said and spun his leg to kick Siwon. Siwon jumped over Zhoumi’s leg and kicked him in the face. Zhoumi fell on the ground and jumped back up with his fists high. He started punching after Siwon, but the latter was too good at avoiding his hits. Zhoumi managed to kick Siwon in to a wall. The latter almost lost his breath, but as soon as he saw Zhoumi running towards him he snapped out of it and managed to dodge the punch Zhoumi had aimed for him. “OUCH! !” Zhoumi cursed after his fist met the hard wall. He turned around quickly and elbowed Siwon’s cheek hard. Siwon spun around and cupped his cheek. He spat blood before Zhoumi started punching after him again.

“Boy, you’re really good!” Zhoumi panted as he kept punching after Siwon. He managed to kick Siwon’s leg so he fell and added; “But not good enough!” He sat down on top of Siwon pushed his chest back as he tried to get up. Zhoumi lifted his fist and aimed for Siwon’s face. “Any last words?” He smirked.

“Yeah, you’re an idiot!” Siwon smirked back and punched Zhoumi right on his nose. Siwon got up and collared Zhoumi. The latter was holding his nose in pain as it was obviously bleeding. Siwon started punching Zhoumi’s face over and over again. He got up to his feet and kicked Zhoumi’s stomach. “Maybe next time you should keep my arms down.” He spat and started walking. “As if there would ever be a next time.” He muttered to himself.

 

 

Siwon jogged around a corner where he found Jessica surrounded by three boys. She was screaming and they were obviously harassing her.

“YAH!” He yelled and they all turned around to look at him. “Is that a nice way to treat a lady?” Siwon asked as casually as he could.

Two of them raised an eyebrow each at him. “We’re not trying to be nice to her.” One of them stated.

“We’re trying to get in between her legs.” The other one added.

“DUH!” They both said in unison, referring to Jessica who was lying on the floor, shivering with her messed up clothes, hair and shirt partly torn.

 

Siwon rolled his eyes at the two boys, as did the bigger boy standing in the middle of the two.

“You two are idiots!” He spat and slapped the backs of both their heads at the same time. “He was being sarcastic!” 

“Oh...” Both boys said in unison as they rubbed the backs of their heads.

All of them stood there for a moment filled with silence. The big boy rolled his eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. “UGH! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GET HIM!!” He yelled.

“Who?” One of the boys asked, still rubbing the back of his head. The bigger boy pinched the bridge of his nose and pointed at Siwon. “The guy over there, Dongho. Who else?!” He said in pure frustration.

“Yeah, Dongho! You stupid idiot!” The other boy chuckled mockingly. The other boy looked at Siwon and continued; “I guess I’ll do it then.” He smirked and ran towards Siwon.

Siwon, who had lost interest in their bickering, didn’t notice the boy running towards him and got punched right on his jaw. He lost balance and fell. He looked up at the other boy while cupping his jaw. “Why. Does. Everyone. Aim. At. My. Face?!” He said in frustration and spat blood.

 

 

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” The boy who had punched Siwon was gripping his arm in pain and jumping up and down. “You bastard! What is your face made of?! Marble?!” He scoffed.

“Ha ha ha! Changmin-ah, you !” Dongho giggled and pointed at his friend.

“Don’t just stand there, you big baby! Fight him!” The bigger guy yelled.

“But-” Before the boy refereed to as Changmin could answer he was knocked down unconscious by Siwon. Siwon then cracked his neck and glared at the other two.

Dongho noticed and carefully walked towards Siwon with his hands raised in surrender. “Go ahead. You can have her. She’s not all that anyway...” He muttered as he tried to pass Siwon.

Siwon grabbed the boy’s collar and lifted him high. He glared at him and said; “You better stop hanging with these people! If I ever see you around them or see you trying to hurt me or my friends, I will show you no mercy! Am I making myself clear?!” Dongho nodded many times as he shivered. Siwon tossed Dongho away and the latter got up and ran off.

~~

 

“That depends.” Kangin smirked.

“Depends on what?!” Leeteuk shouted.

“How much are they worth to you?”

Leeteuk stared at Kangin in disbelief. What was wrong with this person? Why was he so mean? Why did he always want to hurt Leeteuk? Leeteuk was furious. He had never felt so much hatred for anyone! “I. Hate. You.” He stated out loud.

Kangin was in utter shock. He didn’t understand where that had come from. Even though his sister told him that all the time, it was different when it came to Leeteuk. “W-what?” He whispered more to himself.

 

“WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!” One of the teachers had marched in to the canteen because she heard about the fight. “You three! My office! NOW!!” She yelled and snapped her fingers. All three of them followed her.