Chapter 25

KangTeuk lovestory

 

“Because I’m his boyfriend.” Kangin said and smirked at Siwon.

 

Leeteuk felt himself freeze on the spot. Oh, no! He thought and squeezed his eyes shut.

 

“You erted bastard!” Siwon growled and grabbed after Kangin.

 

Kangin dodged Siwon’s hand and threw a punch, but missed.

 

Meanwhile, Leeteuk was standing in between the two boys, hoping and praying that something would come up and save him so he wouldn’t have to explain anything.

 

“Why are you hitting me for?” Kangin teased. “Is it because you don’t believe me?”

 

Siwon glared at Kangin and his nostrils were flaring as he panted. 

 

“If you think I’m lying, why don’t you ask ‘Teukie’?” Kangin challenged and smirked.

 

Worry washed over Siwon as he glanced down at Leeteuk then up at Kangin again. “Teukie?”

 

Leeteuk kept quiet, silently praying for something to save him. This just wasn’t the right time because he wasn’t ready.

 

“Is what he is saying true?” Siwon asked in a softer voice. His eyes kept darting from Leeteuk to Kangin.

 

“Go ahead, Jung Soo. Tell him.” Kangin said supportingly while smirking evilly at Siwon.

 

“You threatened him, didn’t you?!” Siwon roared.

 

“You wish I did, don’t you?!” Kangin spat.

 

“Guys, please-!” Leeteuk started, but was interrupted by a strong male voice booming through the room.

 

“What is going on here?!”

 

All three boys looked towards the door to find a well-built, tall man in uniform. He was one of the hall monitors. The boys didn’t respond and stood frozen in their places.

 

“Stand straight!” The man demanded.

 

Kangin, Leeteuk and Siwon stood themselves on a straight line facing the hall monitor.

 

“In the school dorms there are not supposed to be more than two people sleeping in one room, so then, why am I seeing three boys in one room? And on top of it all, why are you boys making so much noise past bedtime?” The man asked in the same strict and demanding voice.

 

The boys kept quiet and bowed their heads.

 

“Which person does not belong?” The hall monitor asked, annoyance detected in his voice.

 

Siwon took a step forward without looking at the hall monitor.

 

“Do you know what time it is, boy?!” The hall monitor asked.

 

“N-no, sir.” Siwon said.

 

“Do you know what time you are supposed to be in your own bedroom?!”

 

“Already.” Siwon muttered.

 

“Then why are you here?!” The hall monitor asked.

 

“Because I...” Siwon trailed off not knowing what to say.

 

“All three of you,” The man started. “You will all clean locker rooms and dirty clothes tomorrow for making noise after bedtime.”

 

All three boys sighed in defeat.

 

“You,” The hall monitor said loudly and pointed at Siwon. “Go to your room. Now!”

 

And with that Siwon hurried off.

 

Kangin and Leeteuk kept in place with their head bowed.

 

“Unless you want to clean lavatories too, I suggest you both go to sleep. Now!” The hall monitor said and left out the door.

 

Once the door closed both boys exhaled heavily.

 

Leeteuk didn’t even look at Kangin before marching off to his bed, lying down and covering his body with his blanket.

 

Kangin walked over to Leeteuk’s bed and looked down at the covered body. “Jung Soo?” 

 

“Go. Away.” Leeteuk said clearly. 

 

“Are you mad?” Kangin asked.

 

Leeteuk didn’t reply.

 

“I’m sorry if I did something to make you angry.” Kangin muttered.

 

Leeteuk sighed. “It’s not your fault. I’ll just have to explain it to Siwon tomorrow then...”

* * *

 

S: You have some SERIOUS explanation to do!, read the note Siwon had passed to Leeteuk during class.

 

Leeteuk read the note and looked over at Siwon, who was eyeing him intensively. Leeteuk nodded at Siwon and started scribbling on a piece of paper. Once Leeteuk finished writing and had curled up the note, he glanced over at the teacher who was writing on the blackboard, and tossed the note towards Siwon, who was sitting on the row in front of him on the left.

 

The note landed on Kibum’s desk since he was sitting side by side to Siwon. Kibum picked the note up looked in the direction it came from, and saw Leeteuk pointing to Siwon. Kibum nodded and looked back at the note. He was about to uncurl it and read it, but Siwon snatched it out of his hands and winked at him.

Siwon uncurled the note and read it. T: I know, I know! But, now is NOT the right time!, it read. Siwon sighed and started writing a reply.

 

Kibum took the chance to read the note Leeteuk had sent. “What is he talking about?” Kibum whispered to Siwon.

 

Siwon didn’t bother to look up as he figured Kibum had read the note. “Something.” He muttered.

 

“About?” Kibum asked.

 

“Something that happened last night.” Siwon muttered. 

 

Kibum gasped loudly and the whole class turned to look at him. including Siwon and Leeteuk. When he noticed all the eyes that  were on him he started pretending to cough and covered his mouth. “Sorry! I got something in my throat!” He said weekly and pointed to his throat with his free hand. 

 

The teacher sighed and nodded. “Okay. Class, pay attention!” He said and continued writing on the board while explaining what he was doing. The class turned to face the blackboard and continued their work.

 

Siwon exhaled and curled his note. “Kibum, it’s not what you think it is.” He whispered calmly. 

 

“Then what is it?” Kibum whispered back while pretending to be taking notes.

 

“I just need to talk to Leeteuk, okay?” Siwon whispered back.

 

“C-can I join?” Kibum asked with puppy eyes as he stared Siwon in the eyes.

 

Siwon sighed and smiled weakly. “If it’s alright with Teukie.” He said before tossing the note over to Leeteuk’s desk.

 

“Wait, what did you write on the note?” Kibum whispered.

 

S: Then we WILL talk during lunch.

 

Leeteuk stared at the note and gulped. He looked up at Siwon, who was looking at him from his own desk, and nodded. 

~~

 

“So, he wasn’t lying?” Siwon asked.

 

Him, Kibum and Leeteuk were in the hallway leading to the canteen. They had been standing there ever since lunch started.

 

“No, Siwon. He wasn’t lying.” Leeteuk sighed.

 

“And he didn’t bribe you or threaten you?” Siwon asked with wide eyes.

 

“Nope, he didn’t.” Leeteuk said.

 

“So, you’re in this by your own will?” Siwon asked. He was leaning closer to Leeteuk by every question as if searching the latter’s eyes. He didn’t want to believe what he was hearing.

 

Leeteuk shrugged. “Yeah...”

 

“Aha! You’re hesitating!” Siwon said and pointed at Leeteuk. 

 

Leeteuk flinched at Siwon’s sudden outburst. “N-no! I’m not!” He said and waved his hands.

 

“Then why are you stuttering?!” Siwon ushered.

 

“B-because you startled me!” Leeteuk said and glared at Siwon.

 

Siwon sighed. “You do know he’s a guy, right?” 

 

“Wait, let me see if I’ve got this straight. You and Kangin are together?” Kibum blurted out for the fifth time.

 

Leeteuk nodded. “Yes, Kibum.”

 

“Like... dating?” Kibum asked.

 

“I guess.” Leeteuk shrugged.

 

“You guess?” Siwon asked in calmer way, though his eyes didn’t shrink back to their normal size.

 

“Well, it’s not like we’ve been out on a date either.” Leeteuk explained. He could hear and feel his stomach growling. “Guys, I’m hungry. Can we go to lunch now?”

 

“But-” 

 

“But, how did it happen? Who asked? Did you want to? Did it make you happy? Do you regret it?” Kibum interrupted Siwon with a bunch of questions.

 

Both Siwon and Leeteuk stared at Kibum.

 

“Why are you asking so much?” Siwon asked Kibum.

 

“I’m curious and I need advice.” Kibum said and averted his gaze elsewhere.

 

“Goodness gracious! Kibum, not you too!” Siwon said and slapped his forehead while staring at Kibum in disbelief. “Who is this one?”

 

Kibum flinched and felt his cheeks get hot. He chose to ignore Siwon’s question and looked at Leeteuk. “Leeteuk hyung, please answer my questions.” He asked and folded his hands.

 

Leeteuk sighed. “Fine, but after this we’ll go eat.” He said and eyed his two friends.

 

They both nodded and said, “Okay.” in unison.

 

“Kangin asked me and it made me happy. I thought I regretted yesterday, but now I don’t.” Leeteuk answered honestly.

 

“But what if you break up?” Kibum asked.

 

“We will still be room mates and probably friends too.” Leeteuk said and smiled. “Now, let’s go eat!” He said and started for the canteen.

 

“Wait! I have more questions!” Siwon said and walked quickly after Leeteuk.

 

“Me too!” Kibum said as he walked next to Siwon.

 

“Ask me later!” Leeteuk answered and walked into the canteen.

 

--------------------------------------------

A/N:

whoa... at least this is the second chapter this week! ;-)

This chapter is... ugh! xD

Next update: Next week!