Chapter 7

KangTeuk lovestory

 

Leeteuk glared at Kangin. “If you hurt them-”

“Who’s the girl?” Kangin interrupted. 

Leeteuk hesitated. If he told Kangin that Jessica was his sister, she could end up being beat up or worse. He didn’t know what to answer and kept opening and closing his mouth.

Kangin became very agitated with this. “IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND MAYBE?!” He yelled and tried to sound mocking.

“NO! She’s...” Leeteuk paused and took a deep breath. “What are your friends doing to them?!”

“That depends.” Kangin smirked. 

~~

 

Two of Kangin’s friends ran out of the school building and dropped Donghae on the ground behind the school. “Let’s get this started! I’ve been waiting to beat up this toothpick!” One of the boys said while jumping up and down and punching air. He pulled Donghae up against the wall and studied his body for a moment. He looked back into Donghae’s eyes, which were filled with fear, and smirked. “Though, looking at your body, I bet you would make a good .” 

Donghae flinched and gasped. “P-please! Don’t hurt me!” He whined, almost in a whisper.

The boy collaring him chuckled. “Why don’t you keep whining like that. It turns me on.

The other boy grabbed his friend’s shoulder and said; “Zhoumi, let me have him, you’re too ! Go the girl.”

The boy collaring Donghae turned to his friend with annoyance. “Why?! I want this one!”

 

 

“What do you think Kangin will say when he finds out that you’re a ?” The other boy smirked and raised an eyebrow.

Zhoumi looked at his friend, then at Donghae and back at his friend again. “Well, w-what will he do when he finds out you’re a ?!” He said and tried to sound stern.

His friend kept his smirk as he answered. “I’m not a . Even if you told him, he wouldn’t believe you. You’re the dog here. Besides, who said I’m gonna him?” 

Zhoumi dropped Donghae to the ground and sighed. “Fine, Eunhyuk. You win. I better get a piece of that girl!” He said and ran off.

 

Donghae sat with his back against the wall and looked at the boy who ran towards the front of the school until he disappeared. 

“You,” Donghae flinched when he remembered he was not alone and started shivering. The boy left with him walked dangerously close to him and stood above him. “You’re Lee Donghae, am I right?” The boy was staring daggers at Donghae.

“N-neh...” Donghae stuttered.

The boy placed his feet on either side of Donghae and sat down on him. He lifted Donghae’s chin and stared him into the eyes. “I’m Lee Hyukjae. Do you remember me?”

Donghae stared at the boy sitting on top of him, but he didn’t remember the boy. He shook his head slowly.

The boy sighed. “How about Eunhyuk? Does that name ring a bell?” 

Donghae thought for a moment. The name did ring a bell, but he couldn’t remember where he got it from. 

The boy on top of sighed in frustration and glared at Donghae. “Fine. Try to remember me tomorrow or I’ll let Zhoumi have his way with you.” He stood up and walked away. “You can even ask your umma about me.” He yelled over his shoulder.

Donghae just sat there in shock. He didn’t know what to do. Who were these people? Why were they acting like this? Who was this Lee Hyukjae? And why didn’t he beat up Donghae?

~~

 

The boys who were carrying Siwon didn’t get far because he was stronger than both of them and they had to release him in the hallway right in front of the exit. Siwon got up quickly and was ready to fight the both of them. They were already scared when they couldn’t carry him out of the school building, and now they had to fight him! They both looked at each other and back at Siwon, who was now raising an eyebrow at both of them. “BOO!” He yelled and both boys fled.