Chapter 10

KangTeuk lovestory

 

 

Leeteuk stared out the window as his father drove him towards his new school. 

He hadn’t spoken a word with his father this morning. Everything had fallen apart the other night. His parents were furious and ashamed of him, and they refused to listen to his explanations. All he could do was keep quiet and listen to them scolding him. 

 

“I don’t even know if I can call you my son anymore. I thought we had taught you better than this, but obviously I was wrong. This private school better fix you, if not I will not let you live under this roof anymore nor will I recognize you as my son.” His father had told him last night.

 

He shivered at the thought and cupped his cheek, which was light red from being slapped by his father.

“We are here.” His father stated with a cold voice as he parked the car.

Leeteuk got out of the car to get a good look at the school. It was pretty big.

 

Leeteuk’s father tossed the suitcase at his spaced out son and got back in the car. Leeteuk flinched and almost lost balance when his heavy suitcase was tossed at him. He picked it up and watched his father’s car disappear out the school gates without even saying ‘good-bye’. He felt a big lump in his stomach and tears welling up in his eyes. 

Why does he have to hate me so much? It’s not even my fault! None of this would have happened if it wasn’t for Kangin...

 

He straightened his new school uniform and carried his suitcase inside the school. Since school had already started and Leeteuk was early, there was no one there. 

He walked to an information desk where there sat a nice looking lady.

“Uh, excuse me, ma’am?”

 

“Hi, sweetie. Welcome to Saint Michael’s private school for boys. How can I help you?” The lady said softly with a motherly smile.

Leeteuk immediately felt comfortable and smiled back. “I’m Park Jung-Soo. I’m a new student here.”

The lady looked down at her computer and started typing. “Park Jung-Soo, Park Jung-Soo...” She narrowed her eyes as she searched the screen. “AH! Here you are! You were transferred here for bad behavior at your school, I see.” She looked up at Leeteuk with curiosity. That was obviously meant as a question.

“Uh... Yeah. I... I was involved in a fight.” Leeteuk said and bowed his head.

“Funny. You don’t look like that kind of person at all. From the information about you, it seems you come from a very well of family. It’s strange that someone like that would end up like this.” She shook her head and printed out some papers. “Oh, well. Here you are. This is your room number and key, and school certificate. This is your daily schedule and this is information about our school and school policies. This is a map of the school in case you get lost and this is you name tag. Just pin it on your uniform. Every student has one.” She handed Leeteuk a bunch of papers. “I hope I haven’t forgotten anything... Why don’t you find your room now. The other students are probably eating breakfast now.” She smiled again, but not as motherly as she did at first.

“Thank you, ma’am.” Leeteuk said and looked at his room number. 291.

 

He walked up to the second floor. He followed the map and found the dorms. “275... 276...” He muttered as he passed each room. “289, 290... Ah, gotcha!” He chirped as he finally found his room. He unlocked the door and walked in. It was a real nice room. One bed on either side of the room with a window and a nice carpet in between. Under the window there was a small table with a clock on top. There was a lamp on the ceiling and a reading lamp under each bed. There were drawers under each bed and a closet on either side of the room.

 

As he walked further inside the room, he spotted a door and opened it. The door revealed a small, but nice looking bathroom. There was a small shower for one person, toilet and two sinks with one big mirror.

 

Leeteuk sighed and sat down on a bed. He placed his suitcase on the floor next to the bed he sat on. “Well...” He sighed. “Here I am. Hopefully Siwon will be my roommate.” He glanced at his clock. He had come pretty early, but Siwon’s parents were almost as strict as Leeteuk’s so Siwon would probably be there soon.

To make time go faster he started unpacking his stuff. He placed his pants and shorts in one drawer, his shirts and sweaters in another and he placed his school uniform and formal wear in the closet next to his bed. 

He was placing his tooth brush and towel in the bathroom when he heard the door to his room unlock. ‘Oh my gosh! Who could it be! Maybe it’s Siwon...’ He thought in excitement.

 

“Hello?” A familiar voice called. “Anyone here?” That was definitely NOT Siwon.

 

“Yeah... I’m in here...” Leeteuk said as he tried to keep calm. ‘Please be a stranger, please be a stranger, please be a stranger!’ He prayed silently to himself as he heard the person walk inside the room.

“Okay,” The person said and Leeteuk could hear him place his luggage on the other bed. “My name is-” The person immediately stopped speaking when he poked his head inside the bathroom.

 

“Oh. My. God.” Leeteuk said in utter shock when he saw Kangin’s face. “You must be ing kidding me! There is no way in hell that I am sharing rooms with you for the rest of the year!”

“Well, thanks a lot! You’re real nice.” Kangin scoffed and tried to sound careless, though a pout was threatening to appear on his face. He laid down on his bed, resting his head on his arms. “Like I wanna share rooms with you anyway...”

Leeteuk gripped his hair in frustration. How was he gonna survive this?! He calmed himself down, knowing that his parents were angry with him and if they’d seen him act like that towards a person that would be the end of it.

 

He walked over to his own bed and sat there cross legged. He thought for a moment. “What if we make a deal?”

Kangin looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “What kind of deal?”

 

“If Jongwoon and Siwon are sharing rooms, then you can switch with Siwon.” Leeteuk suggested.

Kangin frowned at him. “I would do it if I could, but they’ve already registered us in the same rooms. You can’t just switch to any room you want.”

Leeteuk sighed in defeat and laid down on his bed. He cupped his face in his palms and muttered to himself. “How am I gonna survive this?”

~~

 

Siwon was walking towards his room with his key in his hand. “205, 206, 207...” He muttered to himself. He had come later than planned and the students were already done eating breakfast, so his roommate was probably already there. “Ah... 211...” He unlocked the door with his key and walked in. He could hear that the sink in the bathroom was on and that someone was obviously brushing their teeth. 

“Hello?” Siwon said as he entered the room. He decided to place his stuff on the cleaner bed, since the other bed wasn’t even done yet.

 

“Oh hi! I’ll be wight were!” The person replied with his mouth full of toothpaste.

Siwon just sat on the bed, not sure if he should unpack or wait for his roommate to finish. 

Siwon flinched when the sink was turned off and a small boy entered the room. He had short black hair and a cute face.

“My name is Kim Kibum. Nice to meet you!” He chirped with a sweet smile and offered Siwon his hand, which Siwon accepted and stood up. “You’re my roommate, right?” Kibum asked.

“Yeah, looks like it.” Siwon chuckled shyly. “My name is Choi Siwon.”

“Since you’re my new roommate, it’s my obligation to show you around. Would you rather unpack first?” Kibum said and let go of Siwon’s hand.

“Uh... I guess a tour around this place won’t be too bad.” Siwon smiled. “But what about our classes?” 

“Ah, don’t worry about that! There’s nothing big going on right now, besides we are aloud to miss class under circumstances like these.” Kibum winked at Siwon. “Why don’t I show you around after you’ve unpacked? At least everyone will be in class by then.”

“O-okay...” Siwon smiled and started unpacking.

 

Kibum sat down on his bed and looked at Siwon while smiling. “Why don’t you tell me about yourself?”

 
[A/N: How do you like it so far? Love y'all!~]