Chapter 11

KangTeuk lovestory

 

The day had been very long. Leeteuk and Kangin had had a tour with one of the teachers around the school, and they hadn’t had time to even meet the other students. The teacher had told them there would be time for introductions later.

As they were finished with the tour, the teacher left them by the main entrance. At the same time Kangin and Leeteuk were met by Siwon and Kibum, and Yesung and an other boy.

 

“Teukie!” Siwon chirped, overjoyed that he got to see his friend. Leeteuk ran over to Siwon and gave him a quick hug. 

“How are you?” Leeteuk asked with a huge grin plastered on his face.

“I’m fine. How are you?” Siwon then looked over Leeteuk’s shoulder and saw Kangin. “And what are you doing with him?” He frowned.

“Unfortunately, he is my roommate.” Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “Other than that I’m fine.” He smiled.

“You’ll manage. If not you can sleep in our room.” Siwon chuckled and ruffled Leeteuk’s hair.

 

Kibum coughed from behind Siwon and the latter quickly turned his attention to him and back to Leeteuk. “Oh, by the way, Teukie! This is my roommate, Kim Kibum!” Siwon smiled.

“Ah... Nice to meet you! I’m Park Jung Soo, but you can call me Leeteuk.” Leeteuk smiled and shook Kibum’s hand. 

“Nice to meet you too, Leeteuk! I didn’t even know you two were dating!” Kibum grinned and looked at the two.

“WHAT?! US?! DATING?!” They both yelled in unison and looked at each other for each word. Then they both exploded with laughter.

“Oh my gosh! Kibum-ssi! Where did you get such an idea?!” Siwon said as he laughed.

 

Kibum frowned as the two were laughing at him. “When you show two so much affection for each other it’s only natural for me to think so!” He crossed his arms.

Siwon laughed hard as he replied. “No! It’s not, Kibum! Ha ha ha!”

“UGH!” Kibum grumbled and stomped up the stairs without Siwon and Leeteuk noticing.

 

Meanwhile, Kangin walked over to Yesung and greeted him. “Hey, man! So, how do you like the school?”

“I don’t know yet. There are no girls here and that ! Other than that it doesn’t seem that bad.” Yesung shrugged.

“Yeah...” Kangin shrugged too. “So, who’s your friend?” Kangin looked at the person standing behind Yesung. 

“Oh! This is my roommate, Ryeowook.” Yesung answered and looked at Ryeowook and smiled.

Ryeowook bowed at Kangin shyly. “Hello,”

Kangin smiled at the cute boy and grabbed his hand and shook it. “Hi, Ryeowook!” He patted Ryeowook’s back and chuckled as it startled the little boy.

 

“Hey, Kangin?” Yesung suddenly asked with a change of mood.

“Yeah?” Kangin asked curiously.

“Why are you with Park?”

Kangin glanced back at Siwon and Leeteuk who were laughing happily together. “Nothing, he’s just my roommate.” He shrugged and looked at Yesung.

“Hm... Bummer.” Yesung muttered loudly.

“Who are they?” Ryeowook asked curiously. 

“They’re the reason we are here.” Yesung said flatly and looked annoyed. 

Ryeowook mouthed an ‘o’ and looked over at Siwon and Leeteuk. He didn’t want to ask more questions about them seeing that Yesung looked annoyed. 

“So, Ryeowook?” Kangin started and caught Ryeowook’s attention again. “Why are you here?”

“My parents wanted me to get the best education possible and they thought private school would do the trick. And they also discipline people who don’t follow rules here.” Ryeowook shrugged.

“Discipline? What do you mean discipline?” Yesung blurted out. He knew what the word meant, but he had never been disciplined and he never followed the rules.

Ryeowook looked at Yesung in disbelief before answering. “For example, if you are late for class the teacher will discipline you. They do it different ways since some teachers are nicer than others. Some teachers will beat you with their teaching stick.” Ryeowook explained. 

 

Kangin and Yesung gaped. There was a moment filled with silence as they stared at Ryeowook, waiting for him to say it was all a joke, but he didn’t.

“You’re joking, right?” Kangin laughed without humor.

Ryeowook looked concerned at the two and shook his head. “You didn’t know?”

They both shook their heads. “How long have you been here?” Yesung asked.

“Since I was 13 years old. You get used to it, though.” He smiled assuringly, but suddenly his smile fainted away. “Yesung, why are you two here?”

Kangin and Yesung looked at each other and back at Ryeowook. “Because we didn’t follow the rules.” Kangin said with a serious tone.

 

Meanwhile, Siwon and Leeteuk just managed to cool down and stop laughing. 

“We should probably apologize to Kibum-ssi. That was pretty rude.” Leeteuk sighed.

“Yeah, you’re right.” Siwon shrugged and pulled Leeteuk’s arm. “Come on.” And they walked up the stairs together. They didn’t notice that Kangin was glaring at them.

“Kangin-ah?” 

Kangin looked down at a worried looking Ryeowook. “Hm?”

“Who were you looking at?” Ryeowook asked.

“Uh... No one.” He shrugged and scratched the back of his head. 

“Wookie, just stay away from those two, okay?” Yesung said and looked at Ryeowook.

“W-wookie?” Ryeowook’s eyes were sparkling as he looked at Yesung and pointed at himself. 

Yesung immediately slapped his forehead. He didn’t mean to call Ryeowook that, it just happened.

“Puhahahahahahaha!” Kangin exploded with laughter and smacked Yesung’s back. “Ah, Yesung! You are SO cute! What a nice nickname you gave Ryeowook!” 

Ryeowook frowned at Kangin and looked back at Yesung who was averting his gaze away from Ryeowook. He then patted Yesung’s shoulder and managed to gain eye contact from him. “It’s okay. By the way, you can call me Wookie if you want to.” He smiled warmheartedly at Yesung.

* * *

 

[A/N: I know it's a bit boring now, but I feel like you should know the details, so here they are XD Your comments make me happy and make me keep writing.... bare with me and KangTeuk will come soon!

By the way, I'm thinking of updating once or twice a week. I was thinking saturday and Wednesday :) ]