Chapter 3

KangTeuk lovestory

 

Kangin leaned back on a fence as he watched his mates beat up Leeteuk. Personally, he could beat up almost anyone, but when it came to Leeteuk, he just didn’t want to. It didn’t feel right. It didn’t even feel right to watch it happen. It hurt. He really wanted to stop his friends, but he was too jealous and stubborn. 

The boys were really being rough on Leeteuk with many punches. Once he fell to the ground the started kicking him and beating him more. It looked as if they wanted to kill him! That’s when Kangin had had enough.

“Enough!” He said loudly.

All the boys stopped and looked at him. They didn’t bother to ask why since he was their leader. “Let’s go.” He said and they all walked away. He glanced back only to feel his heart ache as he saw Leeteuk lying on the ground.

~~

The next morning

 

Leeteuk had been taken to the hospital and back home. He was asleep when his parents had brought him home. He had no idea that he had been to the hospital. 

He woke up when he heard his alarm go off. As he was getting up to turn his alarm off, he felt pain rising up his back. “AAARGH!” He placed his hand on his hip to massage wherever he was in pain. His hand barely touched his hip before he felt a jolt of pain there. “Ouch! What the hell?!” He was annoyed and decided to ignore the pain. He sat up and leaned over to turn off the alarm, he then put on his glasses and quickly got up on his feet. That was a bad idea. 

As his feet hit the ground, pain rushed from his feet up to his thighs. “Ow! Ow! Ow!” He screamed as he fell on the floor. He squeezed his eyes shut to avoid crying, but his whole body hurt so badly. He curled himself up on the floor sobbed quietly. 

 

His mother ran into his room. “Jung Soo! I heard you screaming and-” She was shocked to find her son curled up on the floor. She ran over to him and tried to hug him.

“OUCH! Umma! Please... don’t... it really... really hurts...” Leeteuk whimpered. 

His mother cupped as she tried to control her sobs. 

 

 

“J-Jung Soo, who did this to you?” His mother asked. 

Leeteuk shivered as memories and images of the other day came back to him. He had almost forgotten who did this to him. 

“Jung, please tell me. I’m your mother and I love you so much. It hurts to know that people are abusing my son’s body like this. Please tell umma.” His mother pleaded. 

He wanted to tell her, but he couldn’t. Not because she would get mad or make him switch schools. Nor because he didn’t trust her, she was the one he trusted most. 

He didn’t want to tell her because if he did, she would talk to the head of the school and God knows who else. Then Kangin and his friends would get punished. Leeteuk had never been beat up by Kangin’s gang before yesterday, and at this point he was really scared of them. If they got punished for what happened, God knows what they would do to Leeteuk! Even if he did switch schools they would still find him. He shivered at the thought.

 

“Umma... S-saranghae...” He sobbed from the terrible thoughts in his head.

~~