Chapter 32

KangTeuk lovestory

A/N:

Hi guys! Thought I'd update since I love you guys so much! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Leeteuk and Taeyeon were standing in the hallway, talking to each other. Leeteuk felt more and more comfortable with Taeyeon and he found that they had a lot in common. 

 

Suddenly he felt someone pat his shoulder. “See you later, Teukie.” 

 

Leeteuk turned and saw Siwon walk passed him. “Yah, where are you going?” He asked.

 

“I’m gonna go meet a friend.” Siwon said as he put his shoes and jacket on. 

 

Leeteuk raised an eyebrow before excusing himself from Taeyeon. He walked over to Siwon and patted his shoulder. “Seriously, where are you going?”

 

Siwon straightened himself and sighed. “I’m going to see a relative...” He almost seemed uncomfortable as he spoke. 

 

Leeteuk and Siwon had been friends since childhood and they had gone through almost everything together. They had been through fights together, they have cried together, laughed together. They knew everything about each other. And by the way Siwon was acting, Leeteuk could tell that something was off.

 

“Oh...” Leeteuk mumbled, not really believing that that was the whole truth. “Have fun then.” He said and smiled at Siwon. Siwon smiled back and hugged Leeteuk before leaving. Even though something seemed a bit awkward about Siwon, Leeteuk decided to ignore it. If Siwon wanted Leeteuk to know, he would tell him.

 

The night went by quickly and smoothly and soon enough, most of the guests were gone. Leeteuk was sitting on the couch in the living room with Taeyeon on his left and Tiffany on his right. They were chatting happily about everything and nothing before Tiffany had to go.

 

“Tiffany, let’s go.” Tiffany’s father said.

 

Tiffany got up and walked towards the front door, where her parents were, while Leeteuk and Taeyeon followed behind. After Tiffany had put on her jacket she hugged Taeyeon good-bye, and gave Leeteuk a half-hug before she left out the door. “Bye!” She said before closing the door.

 

Taeyeon turned to look into Leeteuk’s eyes and smiled. Leeteuk returned the smile, despite feeling a bit awkward about it. “What do we do now, oppa?” Taeyeon asked and fluttered her eyelashes cutely.

 

Leeteuk shrugged without breaking the eye contact. “I don’t know. Whatever you want to do.” He blurted out.

 

Taeyeon giggled before entwining her fingers with Leeteuk’s and started to walk towards the couch. They both sat down close to each other. “How long are you staying home, oppa?” Taeyeon asked and looked up into Leeteuk’s eyes.

 

“I’ll leave one week after New Year.” Leeteuk said and smiled at Taeyeon.

 

“Ah, then that’s about two weeks?” Taeyeon asked and received a nod from Leeteuk. “Then we should hang out during the time you’re here.” Taeyeon suggested and stared deeply into Leeteuk’s eyes with a sweet smile.

 

For Leeteuk, having girls as friends was totally normal and he didn’t mind it, even now, looking at Taeyeon, he wanted to be her friend, but there was a difference now. He was in love with a man now. He was in love with Kangin and there was no way his conservative parents would agree to that. He knew that if he were to date Taeyeon his parents would be happy and proud, even if his heart didn’t belong to her. He could either sacrifice his own happiness for his parents approval and happiness by choosing Taeyeon, or he could listen to his heart and choose Kangin, meaning he would risk being disowned by his parents.

 

In the end Leeteuk only smiled warmly and shrugged. “Sure, we can.” He said. Soon enough, Taeyeon had to leave and Leeteuk followed her to the door.

 

“It was nice coming here, Park. I guess we’ll see at New Year.” Taeyeon’s father said to Leeteuk’s father and they both shook hands. 

 

“Bye, Leeteuk.” Taeyeon said and smiled at Leeteuk. The latter pulled her into a hug without saying anything. As they broke away, he smiled at her and said, “Bye, Taeyeon.”

 

Taeyeon smiled back before leaving out the door, followed by her parents. Leeteuk went and stood by the window and watched Taeyeon and her parents get into their car.

 

“Oppa!” 

 

Leeteuk flinched in surprise as Jessica jumped and back hugged him. “You scared me...” He sighed.

 

“Sorry!” Jessica giggled before she went quiet, looking out the window.

 

Leeteuk watched as Taeyeon’s car disappeared down the road. He turned to walk away from the window when Jessica suddenly grabbed his arm. “Huh?” He said as he turned to face his sister, who was staring out the window.

 

“Wh-who is that?” She stuttered.

 

Leeteuk narrowed his eyes as he searched for what his sister was looking at. “What are you talking ab-” Leeteuk gasped as he saw a person standing beneath one of the streetlights, staring at them. “What is this person doing out there so late?”

 

“And it’s cold outside too!” Jessica added and looked at her brother. “Do you think he’s a criminal?” She asked worriedly.

 

Leeteuk shook his head without looking away from the person. “No, normally they would hide until we are sleeping or something. This person is just standing there...” He muttered.

 

“D-do you think it’s a homeless person?” Jessica asked.

 

“I’m not sure. I’ll go out and check.” He muttered and stepped away from the window and towards the door.

 

“Wait, what?! Don’t go out there!” Jessica snapped. “It could be dangerous!”

 

Leeteuk turned around and smiled a reassuring smile at his sister, despite the fact that he was a little worried as well. “It will be fine. If he does something, just call mom and dad, okay?” Jessica gulped and nodded before going back to the window.

 

Leeteuk put on his shoes, jacket and a scarf before walking out the door and closing it behind him. As he walked out of the house, he saw that the person under the streetlight had noticed him and started to approach him. Leeteuk stopped and felt his heartbeat quicken. He didn’t know who it was and he was fully aware of the fact that it could be a criminal, but something told him to keep still and so he did. As the person got closer to him, he could see that the person was wearing a hood so he couldn’t see the face clearly. Soon he managed to see the face as the person was only a few meters away from him.

 

“K-Kangin?”