Chapter 13

KangTeuk lovestory

[A/N: This chapter contains violence.]

“What? Why don’t you want to sit with me?” Kibum pouted at Siwon. The latter was about to sit on a chair next to Leeteuk.

“I’d rather sit with Teukie today,” He smiled apologetically. “He doesn’t have anyone to sit with.”

“He can sit alone...” Kibum muttered to himself.

“What do you think so far?” Leeteuk smirked at Siwon.

“This place is very... different from what I’d expected.” Siwon said. “How about you?”

“I agree. Very different.” Leeteuk sighed. “But it’s barely been two days. It’ll probably get better.” He winked at Siwon and the latter smiled back.

 

“Good morning class.” A tall, skinny lady said loudly as she walked inside the classroom with her high heels. Everybody stood up. Leeteuk and Siwon followed suit, though they weren’t used to it.

“Good morning, mrs.Cho.” The class said and bowed to the teacher.

“You may sit down.” She said and everybody sat down, including her. “Lee Adam?” She started with roll calls immediately and people who’s names where called answered “Present,” 

“Shim Eunchul?” No one answered. Suddenly the aura in the room turned tense. “Shim Eunchul?” Mrs.Cho repeated. When no one answered she looked up. Her sharp eyes glaring at all the students. “Where is Shim Eunchul?” No one answered. “I repeat; Where is Shim Eunchul?” 

Suddenly the door burst open and a tiny boy ran inside the classroom and froze in place once he saw the teacher glaring at him. “Good morning, mrs.Cho.” He bowed. “I’m really sorry for my delay. The alarm was broken and I didn’t hear the speaker.” The boy said and tried to sound confident, though everyone, including mrs.Cho, saw him shaking.

“Oh, is that so?” Mrs.Cho said in such a sweet voice it was scary. “You are Shim Eunchul, right?”

 

 

“Y-yes,” The boy stuttered and gulped. “Mrs.Cho.”

Mrs.Cho stood up and grabbed a teaching stick from the blackboard. “Come here.” She said in that same sweet voice. 

The boy was shaking through his whole body. “M-mrs.Cho,” He gulped and almost started tearing up. “It... It was an a-accident. It won’t h-happen again. I promise!”

Mrs.Cho smiled a motherly smile at him and motioned for him to stand in front of her, in front of the whole class. “Come her, boy. Now.” Her voice was bittersweet and filled with irritation.

The boy slowly walked over to mrs.Cho. His whole body was trembling and sweat was dripping down from his hair. He stopped and stood in front of her.

“Bend over and pull your shirt up.” Mrs.Cho ordered and the boy did as he was told.

By this time Leeteuk was holding Siwon’s hand tightly as they watched the scene in front of them.

Mrs.Cho lifted the stick above her head and slammed it down on the boy’s back. He whimpered in pain as she continued. “For every time I beat him I want you all to say ‘being late for class is wrong and if we are late we will be punished.’” She beat him ten times and the class repeated what she had told them to. After she was done she told the boy turn around. He did as he was told. “Students, do you see this? This is what happens when you don’t follow the rules.” She said and pointed at the red marks on Eunchul’s back. “Now take your seat!” She pushed the poor boy away.

Leeteuk and Siwon were speechless. They couldn’t believe what they had just seen, but they didn’t even dare to look at each other in fear of their teacher.

 

“Choi Siwon?” She called and frowned at the foreign name. She looked around the classroom to see who the new student was.

Siwon flinched and replied. “P-present,” 

The teacher looked at Siwon and smiled warmly again. “Ah, you are the new student. Why don’t you come up here and present yourself?” She said and motioned for him to come up.

He got up right away to avoid annoying her in any way. He stood in front of the blackboard facing the class. “G-good morning. My name is Choi Siwon. I’m new here as you can tell. I’m from the city.” He said and looked at the teacher, not knowing what more to say.

She smiled and nodded at him. “Thank you mr.Choi. You may take your seat.”

He did as he was told and sat back down.

“Park Jung Soo?” She called next. Since they were new, their names were at the bottom of the list.

“Present,” Leeteuk answered quickly.

Mrs.Cho looked up at him, smiled and signaled for him to stand in front of the class as well.

He did as Siwon and walked up to the blackboard to face the class. Before he faced the class he glanced at the teaching stick that was resting on the black board, and gulped.

 

 

“G-good morning, class. My n-name is P-Park Jung Soo and I am also new here. As well as Siwon, I am also from the city.” He bowed to the class when he finished.

“Thank you mr.Park. You may take your seat.”

~~

 

Kangin and Yesung were not so unfortunate with their teacher. They were having music in their first lesson.

 

“Good morning class.” A well-built man with glasses walked in the class room.

Everybody stood up from their seat greeted him. “Good morning mr.Kim.”

“You may take your seats.” He said and the class obeyed. He walked in front of the class with a list. “Now, let’s just go quickly though roll calls. Lee Taemin?”

“Present!”

The teacher went through all the names until he came to Yesung and Kangin. “Kim Young-Woon?” He looked around the classroom in curiosity. 

“Present,” Kangin answered. He tried to sound cool and careless.

“Ah! You are one of the new boys, eh?” The teacher smiled and motioned for Kangin to come up to him. “Could you step up here and introduce yourself?”

Kangin, who was sitting in the back, wanted to be a smart , but then he remembered what Ryeowook had said about discipline and got up right away. He stood up and walked over to mr.Kim. “Please introduce yourself.” The latter said.

Kangin gulped. “Uh... My name is Young-Woon, but just call me Kangin... I came here yesterday from the city...” Kangin said nervously. 

“Thank you, mr Kim. Go take your seat now.” Mr.Kim said nicely and smiled at Kangin. He then looked back at his list. “Ah! There is another new mr.Kim here.” He chuckled a little. “Mr.Kim Jongwoon?”

Yesung forgot that he was supposed to say “present” and just raised his hand.

“Yes?” Mr.Kim said. 

“Uh, I’m right here.” Yesung said and pointed to himself. He smiled and chuckled nervously.

Mr.Kim was insulted by Yesung’s behavior because he thought the latter was making fun of him. “Oh? So we have a smart- in class?” He said whiled placing his hands on his hips.

“W-what? Me?” Yesung stuttered and pointed to himself. He didn’t understand what he did wrong.

Mr.Kim sighed heavily. He felt like Yesung was mocking him. “At this school we don’t take kindly to smart-asses. You’re lucky I don’t use the teaching stick on my students.” He crossed his arms. “But you will still get punished. Class, what is our punishment for smart-asses?”

 

“Washing all the lavatories.” The class answered.

“Being kind since he is new?” Mr.Kim asked.

“Washing the gym showers and wardrobes.” The class replied.

 

Yesung sat there and gaped. What the hell did I do wrong?! He looked over at Kangin, who looked worried and shrugged. He didn’t know either.

“Well, then you know where to go during dinner.” Mr.Kim stated and shot Yesung a glare before continuing class.

“...” Yesung whispered under his breath as he buried his face in his palms.

~~

 

*RING! RING! RING!* 

The school bell rang, signaling that class was over and it was time for the next class.

 

“What classes do you have next?” Kibum eagerly asked Siwon when the teacher left. Siwon shrugged and looked over at Leeteuk. The latter pulled out a sheet from his pocket and unfolded it and read it.

“Seems like we have gym next.” He said.

“Aw...” Kibum pouted. “I have natural science.” Suddenly his face lit up. “Do you know where the gym is?”

“No.” Siwon answered and raised an eyebrow at Kibum’s sudden change of mood.

“And you haven’t received your gym clothes yet either?” Kibum asked again.

Siwon just shook his head.

“Well, then let me show you!” Kibum chirped and pulled Siwon along with him. Leeteuk followed suit.

 

They went down to the school basement, where the locker rooms and wardrobes were. It was actually pretty neat down there. Since this private school went from ages 13-18 the wardrobes and locker rooms were divided into classes. Before they went in to the seniors locker room, they went to an information desk to get their gym stuff.

“Okay... I guess I’ll see you later.” Kibum said with his arms behind his back. He was rocking his body back and forth. 

“Yeah. Thanks a lot, Kibum.” Siwon said and smiled at the shorter boy. Kibum looked down as he felt his cheeks getting hot.

“Thank you, Kibum-ssi.” Leeteuk added and walked inside the locker room.

Kibum grabbed the opportunity and wrapped his arms around Siwon’s neck. Siwon was startled and almost stumbled, but he gained balance and hugged Kibum back.

 

 

“You’re welcome.” Kibum whispered before letting go of Siwon and walking away quickly. Siwon stood there a little confused and dumbfounded. He smiled to himself as he walked in to the locker room. Kibum, you are one cute kid. He thought.

 

[A/N: Hi again, cuties! I feel like it is too boring and too detailed :c but please bare with me and it'll be more interesting. :D  Um... how many of you ship EunHae? Just wondering... Love you all, my beautiful readers!]