Chapter 35

KangTeuk lovestory

A/N: 

(You don't HAVE to read it if you don't want to xD)

Kangin's house This is Kangin's house.

Alright, this is kind of embarrassing, but I just have to be honest... I only recently found out how you can add pictures to your stories without it being the main image. Yup, I am that slow. I remember when I saw other people add pictures I was really curous and I struggled to learn it. I don't even know how many useless attempts I have done when all I needed to do was click on the picture icon. *facepalm* -_- I felt so stupid, especially since I started my story around April... that's almost nine months! ARGH! :@

I remember that I considered asking some of my readers or other authors how to add pictures, but I felt like it was something so obvious that I would just embarrass myself. I was right :P 

So now the pictures that were supposed to be there in the first chapter (the introduction of characters) are there. There are several places where I wanted to add pictures, like the school and the first time Kangin came to Doo-Joon's place, which is this picture and others of his room, Minyoung and Kyungsan. Anyway, what has been done, has been done. I might go through the old chapters and add pictures for future readers, but I highly doubt I will. Personally, I think that when there are no pictures, you get to imagine more for yourself and I like that ^_^ But since I now know this 'secret' I will probably post pictures in some of the newer chapters if there are things or people I want you see to know what they look like.

 And this is Kangin's room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Kangin-ah, that was kind of mean.” Leeteuk said and glanced at Kangin. The two were sitting on the bus to Doo-Joon’s place. Leeteuk was sitting by the window and Kangin was sitting next to him. 

 

“What?” Kangin asked and looked at Leeteuk.

 

“What you did to Jessica.” Leeteuk muttered and looked out the window.

 

Kangin shrugged. “I know.” He said and smiled sheepishly at Leeteuk, which earned him a light nudge from the latter.

 

“She is really not that rude, she is just... scared of you, I guess.” Leeteuk said and shrugged.

 

Kangin nodded. “I’m not that mean either, I just don’t like her.” He said and looked at Leeteuk with a slight smirk.

 

“Yah, please don’t be like that.” Leeteuk said. “I know she can be a bit bothersome, but please try to get along well with her.” He asked and squeezed Kangin’s hand lightly. 

 

“I’ll try. For you.” Kangin said and smiled at Leeteuk. The latter smiled back and leaned his head on Kangin’s shoulder. 

 

The ride to Doo-Joon’s place took about 45 minutes. The couple exited the bus and walked down a few streets hand in hand before finally arriving at Doo-Joon’s place. “This is it.” Kangin said and smiled and shrugged.

 

“What a nice house!” Leeteuk chirped as he studied the house Kangin was now living in. He could already tell that his own house was bigger than this one.

 

As Kangin tried to open the front door he noticed it was locked. “Ah, I don’t have a key yet...” He muttered to himself and rang the doorbell. 

 

After a short while the door opened and revealed Sooyoung in her nightwear. “Oh! Hi...” She said as she noticed Leeteuk. 

 

Leeteuk smiled warmly at her and offered her his hand. “I am Jessica’s older brother.” 

 

“I-I remember you...” Sooyoung mumbled and shook Leeteuk’s hand lightly. “It’s nice to see you again.” She said and smiled shyly without really looking Leeteuk in the eyes. She could remember her first day of school clearly, and she could remember how friendly Leeteuk was towards her even though they were total strangers to each other. Sooyoung stepped aside and let the two boys enter the house. 

 

“Where is Doo-Joon and Minyoung?” Kangin asked Sooyoung as he led Leeteuk into the main hallway. 

 

“Minyoung is upstairs, but dad is out buying groceries.” Sooyoung said as she skipped up the stairs towards her room. 

 

“I learn so much from staying in this house.” Kangin muttered as he was about to go up the stairs as well. “I didn’t know a man could actually take pride in going grocery shopping for his woman.” He said as if was very fascinated.  

 

Leeteuk couldn’t help but chuckled. “That’s funny! I used to do grocery shopping with my mother when I was younger, and now I can do it for her.” 

 

“I don’t see how you do it.” Kangin said flatly. He then stopped halfway up the stairs and gasped. “Ah! Go back down the stairs!” He exclaimed as he turned around and started pushing Leeteuk down the stairs.

 

“What? Why?” Leeteuk asked as he was startled by Kangin’s sudden actions, but he still went back down the stairs.

 

“Because I should show you my room first.” Kangin said contently as he pushed Leeteuk down a hallway and towards his new room. He opened the door and stepped inside with Leeteuk following suit. Kangin flopped himself down on the bed and smiled proudly. “What do you think?” He asked.

 

“It looks really nice!” Leeteuk said as he studied the room intently. He was actually surprised at how neat it looked.

 

“This bed is more comfortable then the one at saint Michael’s.” Kangin said as he rolled around on his bed like a happy child.

 

Leeteuk laughed at Kangin and let himself fall down on Kangin’s bed. The two laid comfortably sprawled on the bed, their heads only inches apart. “Kangin?” Leeteuk said and earned eye contact from the other. 

 

“Hm?” Kangin hummed as he looked into Leeteuk’s light brown eyes. 

 

“What do you want your future to be like?” Leeteuk asked. 

 

Kangin sighed and looked up at the ceiling. “It doesn’t really matter too much now.” He muttered.

 

Leeteuk’s eyes widened with worry. “Why?” 

 

Kangin looked back into Leeteuk’s eyes and smiled shyly. “It doesn’t matter too much as long as I have you.” 

 

Leeteuk blinked several times as he stared at Kangin. It didn’t take too long before what the latter had said sunk in on Leeteuk. He immediately felt flustered and sat up to cover his cheeks. “Yah...” He mumbled and slapped Kangin’s arm lightly.

 

Kangin chuckled and sat himself next to Leeteuk. “What, was that too cheesy?” He asked shyly as he tried to look at Leeteuk’s face. When Leeteuk didn’t respond and kept covering his face, Kangin got a little worried and pulled Leeteuk’s hand away from his face. “You’re blushing?!” Kangin blurted out with wide eyes. 

 

“N-no!” Leeteuk blurted and pushed Kangin lightly, making the latter burst out in laughter. “Y-yah! Don’t laugh!” Leeteuk muttered and glared at Kangin.

 

Kangin calmed himself and smiled smugly as he looked at Leeteuk. “So, you like cheesy pick-up lines?” 

 

Leeteuk let out a laugh out of embarrassment, and his extraordinary laugh made Kangin burst out in laughter once again. The two ended up laughing hysterically while lying on Kangin’s bed, both of them were clutching on to their stomachs desperately. Once they had finally calmed down they were lying side by side, facing each other.

 

“You never answered my question.” Kangin stated while smiling warmly at Leeteuk. 

 

Leeteuk looked away. “You didn’t let me.” He mumbled.

 

“It’s not my fault that your laugh is out of this world!” Kangin said and chuckled when Leeteuk hit him with a pillow. Leeteuk got up and started for Kangin’s door.

 

“Yah! Where are you going?” Kangin asked as he got up as well.

 

“I am going to meet your mom and tell her that you were making fun of me.” Leeteuk said without turning around.
 

“Oh no, you’re not!” Kangin chuckled before Leeteuk started running up the stairs, with Kangin following suit.

 

Leeteuk whipped his head around hurriedly as he came up the stairs, looking for Minyoung. “Uh... mother?” He said awkwardly as he ran through a small hallway towards the living room.

 

“Yes? Young-Woon, is that you?” 

 

Leeteuk ran towards the female voice he had just heard and found Minyoung sitting cross legged on the floor while watching Sooyoung, who was helping a baby stand up. 

 

“Oh! Um, hello. My name is Park Jung Soo.” He said and did a whole 90 degree bow.

 

“Ah! You must be one of Young-Woon’s friends, right?” Minyoung said and smiled as she stood up.

 

“Minyoung umma, whatever he tells you; he’s lying!” Kangin said as he ran into the living room and stopped next to Leeteuk.

 

“What?” Minyoung blinked and looked at Leeteuk oddly. 

 

“Aish! She only asked me we’re friends!” Leeteuk said and rolled his eyes at Kangin. 

 

“Oh... so, we’re just friends now?” Kangin asked and smirked at Leeteuk, making the latter blush lightly and look away. 

 

Kangin then looked to Minyoung. “This is Leeteuk from Saint Michael’s.” He said and pointed his thumb towards Leeteuk. 

 

“Leeteuk?” Minyoung asked and looked at Leeteuk with furrowed eyebrows. 

 

“My name is Jung Soo, but most people call me Leeteuk.” The latter said and smiled.
 

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, Leeteuk. It is a really special nickname you have.” Minyoung said and smiled. 

 

“Thank you, mother.” Leeteuk nodded.

 

“When is Doo-Joon coming home?” Kangin asked Minyoung. 

 

“He should be home any minute now.” Minyoung said happily. 

 

“Good because I want to introduce him.” Kangin said proudly and put an arm around Leeteuk’sshoulder, which made the latter feel flattered. 

 

“Leeteuk, would you like to meet Kyungsan.” Minyoung asked and gestured towards the baby Sooyoung was playing with.

 

“Of course!” Leeteuk answered with a smile. Sooyoung stood up and handed Kyungsan to Leeteuk carefully. “Wow, he’s so cute.” Leeteuk said as he rocked the little baby in his arms. 

 

Kangin sat down on a couch and could only stare at Leeteuk and observe the way the latter treated the baby. A small smile appeared on his face. What could be better than Leeteuk getting along with his new family?

 

“Yeobo, I’m home!” 

 

Minyoung hurried out of the living room to go greet her husband. 

 

“Was that your dad?” Leeteuk asked as he handed the baby to Sooyoung. 

 

“Yup.” Sooyoung and Kangin said in unison. 

 

Leeteuk bit his lower lip in slight nervousness. He didn’t really know what to expect from Doo-Joon. “Is he strict?” 

 

“Not at all.” Kangin and Sooyoung said in unison once again. 

 

“Really?” Leeteuk said and felt slightly relieved as he sat down next to Kangin on the couch. 

 

“Um, I’ll just go greet him right now. Wait here!” Kangin said and walked out of the living room. 

 

“Oh, okay.” Leeteuk smiled.

 

“Oppa?” Sooyoung said after Kangin was out of sight.

 

“Yeah?” 

 

“Do your parents know about you and Kangin?” Sooyoung asked and searched Leeteuk’s eyes from where she was, sitting on the floor.

 

Leeteuk swallowed. “What do you mean?” 

 

Sooyoung looked down at the sleeping baby in her arms and sighed. “I mean your relationship.” 

 

“What about it?” 

 

“Do they know,” Sooyoung asked and looked up into Leeteuk’s eyes with slight suspicion. “That you are lovers?” 

 

Leeteuk gaped. How did she know?! Did Kangin tell her? Did Kangin’s whole family know? “How- what-?”

 

Sooyoung shrugged. “I just wondered.” 

 

“D-did Kangin tell you?” Leeteuk stuttered nervously. Truthfully, he wasn’t sure he could tell his own parents about his relationship with Kangin. How would he survive being here if Kangin’s parents would hate him for dating their son?

 

“No.” Sooyoung answered. 

 

“Then... how did you know?” Leeteuk asked worriedly.

 

“Because you just told me!” Sooyoung chirped and grinned widely while pointing at Leeteuk, whom could only cover his face in embarrassment. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

You've all heard Leeteuk's laugh, right? xD 

Anyway

Next chapter should be up soon since I sort of promised you a double-update ;)