Chapter 30

KangTeuk lovestory

 

“Yah! You, stop!” Kangin yelled as he stalked after Jessica in the hallway. He had been doing so since break and even though class will be starting soon, he still refused to leave her. Jessica had been avoiding him since she saw him this morning, which worried Kangin a bit and annoyed him a lot. He wanted to talk to her, but she kept walking away from him at a fast pace. Several people noticed what was going on, but they chose to ignore it. Whenever Kangin is involved in a situation, it can’t be good and it’s best to stay as far away from it as possible.

 

The bell rang and people started to move out of the hallways and into classrooms. Jessica then realized that she had passed her classroom a long time ago and she didn’t know what to do. She looked behind her and could see Kangin following her, but he was behind a few people and so he probably couldn’t see her. She then proceeded to turn around and walk with a bunch of other students so Kangin wouldn’t see her. She walked passed him and smiled to herself, but her smile soon faded as she felt herself being yanked back by her arm. She stumbled backwards and bumped into someones chest. 

 

She turned around quickly only to face Kangin once again. She gulped visibly and audibly as she stared up into Kangin’s dark eyes. He did not look happy at all.

 

“Did you not hear me when I called you?” Kangin asked in a deep, dark voice.

 

Jessica felt go dry as she tried to make up something to say. Without a second thought, she shook her head.

 

“Liar.” Kangin spat as he stared into her eyes.

 

Jessica flinched and her whole body started to shiver.

 

“Did you talk to Jung Soo?” Kangin asked in a bit softer tone.

 

Jessica hiccuped before nodding.

 

Kangin’s expression softened. “What did he say?”

 

Jessica swallowed and looked down to the floor. “H-he *hiccup!* s-said th-that *hiccup!* he... he is s-sorry-”

 

“STOP HICCUPING!” Kangin roared at Jessica.

 

Jessica’s eyes widened and she tried to take a step back, but was pulled right back again. She felt so frightened, which was why she was hiccuping. *Hiccup! Hiccup! Hiccup!* Jessica covered as her hiccups got out of control. She was so scared and startled that tears started running down her cheeks.

 

Kangin didn’t stop glaring at the poor girl. “I said; Stop. Hiccuping.” He said again.

 

“I’m trying! *Hiccup!* I can’t control it! Hiccup!*” Jessica sobbed.

 

“YAH! Why are you two in the hallway?” A teacher asked from behind.

 

Kangin turned around to face the teacher, and Jessica took the chance to run away.

 

“YAH! Young girl!” The teacher yelled after Jessica.

 

Kangin was about to run after Jessica when the teacher had approached him. “Young man, what are you doing out of class?” She asked.

 

Kangin bit his lower lip as his back was facing the teacher.

 

“Young man, why are you turning your back to a teacher?” The teacher snapped impatiently and started to tap her foot.

 

Kangin didn’t know what to do; he could either do as he was told for the first time and risk getting in trouble again, after being sent back from the private school that was supposed to make him better. Or, he could break the rules as he always does and avoid being recognized and getting in trouble.

If he broke the rules at his old school again, chances are that he will not be going to school at all, since he will most definitely not be sent back to Saint Michael’s.

 

“Young man, come with me.” The teacher ordered and walked closer to Kangin.

 

Before the teacher could see Kangin’s face, the latter dashed off in the same direction as Jessica, ignoring the teacher yelling for him to stop. He turned at a corner and kept running straight, though he didn’t know where Jessica was. For all he knew, she could be in the girl’s bathroom, but something told him to keep going and so he did.

 

“KYAAAAAAA!”

 

Kangin flinched and halted as he heard a girl scream. He didn’t know who it was or why she was screaming, but he decided to run towards where the scream was coming from.

 

“Let me go!” 

 

The voices got louder and clearer the closer he got and eventually, Kangin could hear other voices. 

 

“Man, I love a girl that can scream!” A guy said and laughed.

 

“Yeah, me too. I think...” A more familiar voice said. 

 

 “This daddy is hungry.” Another familiar voice said. “Hey, sugar. What’s your name?” After that it sounded as if someone spat. “URGH! YOU DIRTY !” 

 

“You guys are fools.” A too familiar voice said. “The girl won’t listen to you unless you make her. And by the way, this is Kangin’s boyfriend’s sister. Park Jessica.”

 

“Oh my God.” Kangin breathed as he stopped by the last corner. He leaned forward and saw five boys standing in a circle. He could see someone sitting in the middle of them. It was most likely Jessica.

 

“YAH!” She screamed. “Don’t touch me!” 

 

“Wow... I love loud girls.” The too familiar voice said and the boy knelt down in front of Jessica.

 

“KYAAAAA!!”

 

“YAH!” Kangin roared, earning the boys’ and Jessica’s attention. “WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”

 

One of the boys gasped and pointed at Kangin. “OMO! It’s Kangin hyung!!” 

 

After staring at the boy for a moment, Kangin finally recognized him. “Changmin-ah, why are you harassing this girl?!”

 

Changmin opened and closed his mouth, but no words came out.

 

“Y-YAH! Kim Young-Woon, who t-told you t-to t-talk to us?!” Another boy piped.

 

Kangin narrowed his eyes at the boy. “Shin Dongho, how dare you talk to me informally?! And on top of that; how dare you call me by my real name?!” 

 

Dongho took a step back and lowered his head while mumbling. “I-I don’t know... I’m sorry...”

 

“Who is the leader of all this?!” Kangin asked as he glared at the four boys. His eyes landed on one specific person. Eunhyuk. “Hyukjae-ah, I’m guessing this is your doing?”

 

Eunhyuk stood up from kneeling in front of Jessica and faced Kangin. “What’s it to you?” He asked and crossed his arms.

 

“Why are you doing this?” Kangin asked.

 

Eunhyuk looked away as he shrugged. “Revenge.” He muttered. “Heard you were back in school, so I decided to fix you a surprise.” He then looked at Kangin. “What, no thanks?”

 

Kangin smirked. “Your fishy boyfriend hasn’t returned to you has he?” He asked, earning frown from Eunhyuk. “Anyway, hand over the girl. If you want your boyfriend back, then maybe you should consider changing.”

 

“Sh-should we hand her over?” Dongho asked Eunhyuk.

 

“Yes, Dongho, you should.” Kangin answered loudly. “Jessica, get over here.” He ordered.

 

Jessica got up, but as she walked towards Kangin, she was stopped by Eunhyuk grabbing her arm. 

 

“Eunhyuk,” Kangin said and took a step towards Eunhyuk. “Let her go.”

 

Eunhyuk looked angry as ever, but he let Jessica go. There was no doubt that Kangin was the strongest person at their school. No one dared to start a fight with him.

 

Jessica ran towards Kangin and hid behind him, holding on to the back of his shirt tightly.

 

“So, where’s your boyfriend?” Eunhyuk asked and raised an eyebrow.

 

“At Saint Michael’s.” Kangin answered.

 

“So, it’s true?” Another boy asked. It was Zhoumi. “You’re dating Leeteuk?”

 

“Alright, where did you come from?!” Kangin asked. He hadn’t noticed Zhoumi before now.

 

Zhoumi blinked and raised an eyebrow. “I-”

 

“Never mind.” Kangin interrupted and waved his hand dismissively. “No, it’s not true.”

 

Jessica gasped and cupped .

 

Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes at Kangin. “He’s lying.”

 

“No, I’m not.” Kangin said calmly and sighed. “Look, you guys should probably stop all this bullying. Seriously. It obviously doesn’t lead to any good, for any of us.” He added and looked at Eunhyuk. 

 

Eunhyuk averted his gaze from Kangin and swallowed visibly. “And, by the way, Eunhyuk,” Kangin said and earned eye contact from Eunhyuk. “If you love Donghae, you should show him. And I mean in an honest way.” He said and walked away with Jessica right beside him.

 

The five boys stood there dumbfounded.

“You know what?” Zhoumi started without looking at his friends, though gaining there attention. “I’m going to go confess to Henry.” He said and walked off.

 

“I’m hungry. See you guys later.” Changmin said and started walking away.

 

“I think I’m going to go fall in love.” Dongho said bluntly and walked after Changmin.

 

All the boys left, leaving Eunhyuk in deep thought. Maybe Kangin was right, maybe it’s better to just be honest about ones feelings?

 

 

-------------------------------

A/N:

Okay.... hey! 

I'll try to post another chapter today, but if I don't then it'll probably be posted next weekend.

Thanks for subscribing and commenting!!! :D

LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH! 

XOXO <3