Chapter 9

KangTeuk lovestory

 

When Leeteuk, Kangin and Kangin’s friend went in to an empty classroom they saw Siwon and a bigger boy with Donghae sitting scared as hell between them. Siwon and the bigger boy both had bruises on their faces and Siwon’s mouth looked as if it had been bleeding. Zhoumi was also sitting there, next to the bigger boy. His face was not to be recognized because of all the bruises and blood. He was resting a big icepack on his face. There was a tall, slim boy standing behind them with no bruises. He was standing dangerously close to Donghae for some reason. Yesung was sitting on a desk in between four other boys. He looked ashamed and very angry as he was sitting with his arms crossed. The four boys looked very ashamed and embarrassed and could barely look at Yesung. Two of the boys looked unharmed, while the other two were gripping one of their body parts as if it hurt. Sooyoung was sitting in the back with Jessica crying on her shoulder.

When Leeteuk spotted his sister, he immediately ran towards her and hugged her. “Are you alright?!” He whispered in to her ear. She nodded with her face tucked in his chest and hugged him back tightly.

 

“I am mrs.Lee,” The teacher spoke up out loud. “And I think you all know why you are here.” She glared at every single person in the room, though most of them didn’t dare to look at her. “What is the meaning of all this nonsense? Hm?” She directed her glare to Kangin. “Kim Young-Woon, I have had about enough of seeing you under these circumstances. Will you never learn?”

“I apologize, mrs.Lee.” Kangin said and bowed his head.

“And I have heard more than enough of those apologies of yours!” She snapped. “You are the leader of all this, I presume.”

 

“Yes, ma’am.” Kangin replied with a low voice.

“I know that you and your gang had been harassing students physically before, but I thought we were over that since a few weeks ago. Obviously I was wrong.” Mrs.Lee said and shook her head.

“It won’t happen again, mrs.Lee.” Kangin said and he sounded sorry.

Leeteuk, Donghae, Siwon and even Sooyoung jumped up from their seats and yelled in unison; “HE’S LYING!!” 

Kangin’s friends got up as well and they all started fighting verbally. Siwon was just about to give Zhoumi a punch as the bigger boy lifted Donghae up, ready to use him as a weapon. 

“EVERYBODY, SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!” Mrs.Lee yelled at the top of her lungs. Everyone’s eyes widened and the room went silent. They all sat down again and kept quiet. “Now, mr.Kim, that I have heard many times before, especially from you. In your case it has never been true.” She glared at Kangin, who bowed his head low to escape her glare. “Me and other teachers have discussed this matter for a while, and we have even spoke to you parents.” Siwon snickered by accident when he heard and immediately shut up when mrs.Lee glared at him too. “That means, we have talked to each of your parents. That counts for ALL of you.”

Leeteuk and Jessica gaped in shock. They were very well raised and very conservative. They would never do anything to put their family to shame. Their parent would be furious and enraged if they heard that their children had been involved in a fight.

“And we’ve come to a conclusion.” Mrs.Lee continued as she notice many jaws dropping. “We will be sending some of you to private schools.”

“WHAT?!” They a screamed. Mrs.Lee grabbed a long teaching stick and slammed it on the table.

Once again the room went silent. Mrs.Lee glared at every single person and took a deep breath. “Not all of you... Only some. Kim Sooyoung, Park Jessica, you can go. You are juniors at our school and I presume you did not intend for this to happen. Getting into a fight on your first day is very bad. Work hard and maybe it will be left behind.” She nodded for the girls to leave. 

Sooyoung got up quickly to leave. She stopped next to Kangin and looked him in the eyes. She raised her head at him in sign of mockery and left.

“She is you sister, am I right?” Mrs.Lee asked as she was writing something down on a piece of paper.

“Kangin nodded. “Yes, she is.”

“Pity.” Mrs.Lee shook her head. “Such a fine young girl. She could have come so far. Shame you had to bring her down to this.”

“I know...” Kangin whispered.

 

Jessica squeezed her brothers hand tightly before releasing it. She smiled at him and left after Sooyoung.

 

“Lee Donghae, Shin Soohyun, Lee Kiseo, I will be seeing you three in detention for the next three weeks. You may go.” Mrs. Lee said. “Mr.Lee Donghae, mr.Lee Hyukjae’s grades in English are very poor. Since you have raised your grades a lot lately I want you to tutor him.” She added before Donghae could leave.

“What?!” Donghae almost choked. He felt his body tremble and a hand rest on his shoulder. 

“I guess I’ll be seeing you a lot more then.” Eunhyuk whispered in his ear. 

“You may go.” Mrs.Lee said and continued writing.

Eunhyuk walked causally out of the classroom, while Donghae was frozen in his seat.

Mrs.Lee looked up at Donghae in confusion. “Mr.Lee, I said you may go.”

“Oh! N-no! It’s okay, ma’am. I think I’ll just stay here...” He stuttered.

Mrs.Lee raised an eyebrow at him. “Mr.Lee, is something bothering you?”

“N-n-no! Nothing at all! I just...” He trailed off, not knowing what to say.

“Then leave.” Mrs.Lee said. “NOW!” 

Donghae jumped up and ran out of the classroom. Mrs.Lee just shook her head and kept writing.

 

“Shin Dongho, Shim Changmin, since this is the first fight you have been involved in, your punishment is two months of detention and hallway cleaning. You may go.” Mrs.Lee said.

Leeteuk and Siwon wanted to protest, but there was no point in arguing with mrs.Lee.

 

“Park Jung-Soo, Choi Siwon, Zhou Mi, Kim Young-Woon and Kim Jongwoon. All of you will be sent to a private school outside Seoul. This matter has been discussed with your parents and teachers, and they all think this is for the best.” Mrs.Lee said to all of them. “The school is called Saint Michael and you will be transferred there immediately. That means you will not be here tomorrow. We considered waiting a least a week, but after today’s scene that would be a risk.”

The boys were about to argue, but mrs.Lee raised her index finger at them. “I know this is sudden, but we want to keep our school’s good rumor. There will be no bullying nor fighting at this school. Now, you will stay there till the end of the year. The education and grades you get there will count here too when you return. Remember boys, be good.” She flashed a smile even though she was agitated. “You may go.”