Chapter 24

KangTeuk lovestory

A/N:

Okay, so.. late update again. Mianhe! T-T

Internet was lost and my computer went crazy :P but I had time to write and re-write, though I'm not completely pleased.

Here is a long-ish chapter (don't get used to it) and there is a youtube-link in the middle or so.... yeah :)

Heads up: for the drama lovers, you will be disappointed. And for the fluff lovers, I'm not sure.... XD

*Bows and runs away*

------------------------------------------------------

 

“Siwon was right. Once a bully, always a bully.” Leeteuk said as he backed away and glared at Kangin.

 

Kangin stood still and stared at Leeteuk. “Jung Soo, do you really think I would do something like that?” He asked with a shaking voice, his eyes showing sincerity and sorrow. The two boys stared into each others eyes. 

 

Leeteuk exhaled shakily. “I don’t even know why I am surprised. You’ve always been like that.” He said. A tear ran down his cheek and he quickly wiped it away. “stupid tears!” He cursed under his breath. 

 

“Leeteuk, I-”

 

“Don’t call me that!” Leeteuk shrieked and another tear escaped his eye, which he wiped away quickly.

 

“Okay,” Kangin sighed. “Jung Soo, please, will you let me explain?”

 

“Why?” Leeteuk asked. “And to think I actually trusted you.” He said and averted his gaze from Kangin. He placed a hand on his forehead and whispered, “I’m so stupid.”

 

“Jung Soo, will you just listen to me?!” Kangin said loudly.

 

Leeteuk glared at Kangin as he responded, “NO! I am sick and tired of-”

 

Before Leeteuk could finish his sentence he was interrupted by Kangin pressing his lips against his. Leeteuk tried to push Kangin away, but soon enough the stronger man managed to hold Leeteuk’s hands in his. After a while Leeteuk gave up and stopped struggling, and Kangin slowly pulled away. 

 

He looked deep into Leeteuk’s hurt eyes before speaking. “Jung Soo, I told you that I would try my best to earn your trust, and that’s exactly what I’m trying to do. I’ll tell you what happened that night from my point of view, if only you will listen.” He said and stared into Leeteuk’s eyes. Leeteuk kept quiet, which Kangin took as his cue to continue. “After me, Eunhyuk and Yesung were done cleaning the locker rooms, I saw you hugging Kibum in a hallway. It really got to me because... because I like you. And so I went to our room without saying a word to them. I didn’t know that they would send you to see me, nor did I know what they were planning on doing to Kibum.” He paused to check for any reaction from Leeteuk, but the latter kept quiet and searched Kangin’s eyes. “Jung Soo, I promise you that I had nothing to do with it. I wouldn’t want to hurt you. I...” He sighed.

 

“Kangin-ah,” Leeteuk whispered with a shaky voice, tears running freely down his cheeks. “I’m sorry for accusing you. I don’t know why I...” He sighed. “I guess it’s just difficult to... not hate you and trust you... I...” He shrugged.

 

“Well, you do have your reasons.” Kangin chuckled softly and smiled at Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk smiled back and squeezed Kangin’s hands in his. “I’ll try to trust you more...”

 

“And I’ll try my best to be trust worthy.” Kangin smiled and pecked Leeteuk’s lips. 

 

Leeteuk smiled at Kangin before going back to his bed and sitting cross legged. “Come sit with me.” He said and patted the empty space on his bed.

 

Kangin didn’t hesitate and sat down next to Leeteuk.

 

“Tell me about yourself.” Leeteuk said and smiled shyly.

 

Kangin cocked his head to the side, dumbfounded. “Huh? I already told you-”

 

“Tell me more!” Leeteuk chirped.

 

Kangin shifted to sit cross legged facing Leeteuk. “Like what?”

 

“What do you want to do when you grow up?”

 

Kangin looked down and fiddled with his fingers. “Uh... I don’t know. I never thought about it.”

 

“Come on! Stop lying!” Leeteuk playfully smacked Kangin’s arm. “How am I supposed to trust you when you don’t tell me the truth?”

 

Kangin looked up into Leeteuk’s eyes. “It’s just that... You’re just gonna laugh at me.”

 

“How do you know? It can’t be that bad!” Leeteuk said and raised an eyebrow.

 

Kangin nodded. “Trust me; you will.”

 

“Try me.” Leeteuk said and smiled comfortingly. 

 

Kangin looked at Leeteuk for a moment before exhaling and answering. “I... I want to be a... singer.” He whispered the last word so Leeteuk wouldn’t hear.

 

Leeteuk narrowed his eyes and leaned his head closer. “You want to be a what? Surgeon?”

 

Kangin shook his head. “Singer.” He mumbled messily.

 

“Huh? I can’t hear.” Leeteuk said and raised an eyebrow at Kangin.

 

Kangin sighed heavily, looked around the room as if someone could hear them, and leaned closer to Leeteuk so his lips were next to Leeteuk’s ear. “I want to be a singer.” He leaned back to see Leeteuk’s reaction. 

 

“Did other people laugh at you?” Leeteuk asked with concern.

 

Kangin bit his bottom lip and lowered his gaze. “No... I haven’t told anyone.” He muttered.

 

“Oh... Well, I think it’s awesome.” He said and smiled.

 

Kangin blinked. “Really?”

 

“Yeah! Can you sing for me?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“No.” Kangin said and got up. “I’m gonna go get ready for bed.”

 

Before he could leave Leeteuk grabbed his hand and held it tight. Kangin ly to see Leeteuk’s eyes sparkling with eagerness. “Please?” He asked and fluttered his eyelashes. 

 

Kangin sighed in defeat. “Fine.” He muttered. He tried to look annoyed, but he failed as Leeteuk smiled brightly at him. He straightened himself were he stood and cleared his throat, and glanced down at Leeteuk once more. “Please don’t look at me...” He muttered softly.

 


Leeteuk raised his eyebrows in surprise. Never had he seen such a humble and fragile Kangin. He nodded once and looked away. He felt butterflies in his stomach though it was Kangin who was going to perform. 

 

Kangin closed his eyes and inhaled deeply before starting to sing. (Ignore Taeyeon)

 

Leeteuk sat there on his bed, totally amazed by Kangin’s beautiful voice. His lips parted throughout the performance unconsciously. “Wow...” He whispered.

 

Once Kangin finished he breathe slowly before opening his eyes to look at Leeteuk, who was gazing at Kangin in pure awe. Kangin bowed his head and muttered, “So, what do you think?”

 

Leeteuk blinked and shook himself out of his ‘trance’. “It was... amazing.” Leeteuk breathed. 

 

Kangin looked at Leeteuk and a smile formed on his face. “Really?”

 

Leeteuk nodded. “Yes! I’ve never heard anyone sing that well! You’ve really impressed me.” He said and smiled. “How long have you been singing?”

 

“I don’t know... ever since I was young. It was sort of like an escapism. Whenever my family had had enough of me, I would go outside and sing for myself.” He said. 

 

Leeteuk smiled weakly as a tear escaped his eye. “You...” He whispered. 

 

Kangin walked over to Leeteuk, sat down next to him, leaned closer and captured his lips. Kangin snuck his tongue into Leeteuk’s mouth and explored the wet cavern while cupping Leeteuk’s cheek. Leeteuk kissed Kangin right back and wrapped his arms around the latter’s waist.

 

*Knock, knock*

 

Kangin frowned and pulled away from Leeteuk and turned towards the door. “Who is it?” He muttered annoyed.

 

“Teukie? It’s me.” The person behind the door said.

 

“Ah, Siwon!” Leeteuk said and smiled, pushing his flustered feelings aside.

 

“How do you know?” Kangin asked and looked at Leeteuk as the latter got up.

 

“He is the only person that calls me Teukie.” Leeteuk said and shrugged. 

 

Kangin frowned and went to the bathroom while Leeteuk went to open the door.

 

Leeteuk opened the door and gestured for Siwon to enter. “Come on in.” He said and smiled.

 

“Thanks, Teukie.” Siwon walked in and sat down on Leeteuk’s bed. He looked around the room and then back at Leeteuk. “Where is... your room mate?” He asked and raised an eyebrow skeptically.

 

“Kangin-ah is in the bathroom.” Leeteuk said and sat down next to Siwon. “So, what’s up?”

 

“When did Donghae leave?” Siwon asked.

 

“Huh? He left?” Leeteuk asked and raised his eyebrows.

 

“I think so. I found it weird that he didn’t say anything at all before he left. I mean, we’re not going to be able to see him before summer, when school ends.” Siwon said and shrugged.

 

Leeteuk frowned. “Are you sure he left? That doesn’t sound like Donghae.”

 

“I’m sure because everyone else from his school already left. All the students from other schools have left. It would be weird if he stayed on.” Siwon stated.

 

“Hm...” Leeteuk muttered. “Maybe they were in a hurry and he had no time.”

 

“Maybe...” Siwon muttered. “I hope that’s it rather than him being angry at me.” He chuckled.

 

“Yeah, me too.” Leeteuk agreed.

 

Siwon sighed and laid himself down on Leeteuk’s bed, he laid his feet on Leeteuk’s lap and placed his hands under his head.

 

“Comfortable?” Leeteuk asked and chuckled.

 

“Yeah...” Siwon sighed and smiled and closed his eyes.

 

Leeteuk patted Siwon’s legs lightly as he looked at Siwon. “Are you planning on sleeping here?”

 

“Mm... I don’t know...” He murmured. “I’m so tired...”

 

“Why don’t you go back to Kibum then?” Leeteuk asked. 

 

“Mm... Kibummie...” Siwon murmured. 

 

Kangin walked out of the bathroom and towards his bed. He noticed Siwon on the bed and frowned. “What is he doing here?” He asked and pointed lazily at Siwon.

 

“He just came to talk, but I think he fell asleep.” Leeteuk said and shrugged.

 

“Uh-huh...” Kangin muttered. “Is he staying the night?”

 

“I don’t think so, no. We’re not allowed to anyway.” Leeteuk said reassuringly and smiled at Kangin.

 

Kangin shrugged and headed for his bed. “Okay.” He muttered.

 

Leeteuk decided to wake up Siwon and patted the latter’s stomach. “Siwon-ssi, wake up. You have to go now.”

 

Siwon stirred a little before opening his eyes. “Hm, Teukie?” He moaned and stretched. 

 

“You should leave now. We’re about to sleep.” Leeteuk said.

 

“Hm? Okay...” Siwon yawned. As he got up he noticed Kangin sitting cross legged on his own bed. “What are you doing here?”

 

“This is my room too, you know.” Kangin said and raised an eyebrow.

 

“Oh, yeah, that’s right...” Siwon muttered to himself. He then looked to Leeteuk. “By the way, if I haven’t said it before, I’ll tell you now; I think you should switch room mates. If you tell them what he and his friends have done to Kibum, they’ll definitely let you have a new room mate. And he,” Siwon said and paused to look at Kangin before looking back at Leeteuk. “Won’t be able to mess with you anymore.” 

 

Leeteuk didn’t know how to respond, but before he could even think about answering Kangin had interrupted. 

 

“Who the hell do you think you are?!” Kangin yelled as he stood right in front of Siwon. Their faces were so close that their foreheads could meet anytime. 

 

“I’m Choi Siwon! That’s who I am!” Siwon spat back. 

 

“Get out of my room.” Kangin demanded through gritted teeth.

 

“This is not only your room, this is Teukie’s room too, and if you don’t watch the way you talk to me, it won’t be your room anymore.” Siwon spat through gritted teeth.

 

“Is that a threat?!” 

 

“Might as well be after what you did to Kibum!”

 

“I didn’t do anything to that kid!”

 

“Yeah, right! We all know you are the mastermind when something goes wrong!” Siwon spat.

 

“Siwon,” Leeteuk started and both the bickering men looked over at him. “He wasn’t in on it.”

 

Siwon raised his eyebrows and looked back at Kangin, who was now smirking at him, and then back at Leeteuk. “Huh?” He said and pointed to Kangin. “How do you know?”

 

“He was here all night after your last game that day.” Leeteuk said.

 

“After my last game? How do you know he didn’t do it before he went to his room?” Siwon asked angrily.

 

“Because he was with me.” Kangin said and smirked.

 

“You shut up, Kim!” Siwon yelled and glared at Kangin.

 

“Make me!” Kangin challenged. 

 

Siwon grabbed the collar of Kangin’s shirt. “Fine!”

 

Kangin roughly smacked Siwon’s hand away and pushed Siwon backwards. “Is that all you’ve got, Choi?!”

 

Before the two could break out into a real fight, Leeteuk stood himself in the middle of them both and spread his arms. The two still tried to get a hold of each other, but Leeteuk held them apart by palming their chests and pushing them away from each other. “STOP!” He yelled.

 

Both Kangin and Siwon stopped grabbing for each other, but instead they were now glaring at each other while unconsciously almost squeezing Leeteuk in between them.

 

“Go on, Jung Soo. Tell him.” Kangin said through gritted teeth without taking his eyes of Siwon.

 

Leeteuk inhaled deeply. “Siwon, Kangin was with me the whole night. I know he didn’t do anything to Kibum.” He said as calmly as he could, despite the situation he was in.

 

“Well, how do you know he didn’t plan it?” Siwon asked while glaring at Kangin.

 

Leeteuk sighed. He felt their bodies squeezing him more by the second. “Because I trust him.”

 

Siwon finally looked down at Leeteuk, but in shock. “What?! Why?!” 

 

“Because I’m his boyfriend.” Kangin stated and smirked at Siwon.