Chapter 15

KangTeuk lovestory

 

[A/N: Yeah... I feel like this chapter is kind of awkward... but you can judge for yourselves ^^

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOU LOVELY COMMENTS!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! <3 SARANGHAEYO!]

 

Leeteuk was on his way to social science class without Siwon. The latter had applied for the school basketball team and there was a tournament

coming up soon, therefore he had to skip a few classes sometimes.

As he walked inside the classroom, a familiar face spotted him and waved for him to sit with him. It was Ryeowook. Leeteuk smiled and walked over to the boy and sat next to him. 

“Hi!” Ryeowook said, happy as ever.

“Hi, uh...” Leeteuk started.

“Ryeowook.” Ryeowook finished with a grin.

“Ah, yeah... You’re Yesung’s room mate, right?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yup.”

“How’s that working for you?” Leeteuk tried to seem positive as he spoke, but he was actually afraid that Yesung could be treating Ryeowook badly.

“It’s working out really good! We get along great! He’s a really nice guy...” Ryeowook said as he rested his elbow on the table and leaned his head on his palm. 

“Really?” Leeteuk raised his eyebrows unconsciously. “Boy, you must really like each other...” He muttered more to himself and started opening his books.

“Leeteuk, c-can I ask you something?” Ryeowook stuttered.

“Sure. Go ahead!” Leeteuk winked at Ryeowook before looking back at his book.

“D-do you think you could ask Kangin what he thinks about me?”

“WHAT?!” Leeteuk blurted out and immediately covered his mouth afterwards. Lucky for him, the teacher hadn’t come yet, but the whole class turned around and looked at him. “Sorry!” He said and flashed a smile. The rest of the class stopped looking at him and continued what they were doing.

Ryeowook was staring at Leeteuk in confusion. “W-what? Does he think th-that bad of me?” Sadness covering his face.

“You...” Leeteuk sighed. “You shouldn’t care about what Kangin thinks about you.” Why was he feeling so... weird?

“Huh?” Ryeowook’s sad expression was replaced with a confused look. Just that moment the teacher finally arrived.

Class went by quickly and soon enough class was over. Leeteuk had some time before his next class and decided to stay on and finish his homework. He suddenly noticed a note on his desk.

 

Can you please ask Kangin what Yesung thinks of me? Don’t tell him it was me, though. 

-Ryeowook :-)

 

 

Leeteuk read the note and started to chuckle. 

“I was actually jealous of Ryeowook for a second!” He whispered to himself as he chuckled. “Wait... Jealous?!” He stopped and thought for a second. Was it even possible? No! He shook his head and continued his work. After he finished his work he went to towards his next class.

* * *

 

“Hey, Kangin-ah?” Leeteuk said as he sat on his bed, cross-legged. Kangin was in the bathroom freshening up and what-not.

“Yeah?” He called from the bathroom.

“Uh... You know Yesung’s room mate?” Leeteuk said and sighed. He had actually considered ignoring Kangin for a while, despite the fact that they are room mates.

“Who? Ryeowook?” Kangin asked.

“Yeah, him...” Leeteuk said and lay down his bed, resting his head on his pillow. 

“What about him?” Kangin said as he walked out of the bathroom and sat down on his own bed.

Leeteuk let out a sigh before answering. “Does Yesung like him?”

Kangin looked up at Leeteuk, which the latter noticed, but chose to ignore. “Wait,” Kangin said and Leeteuk glanced over at him. “Are you done ignoring me or are you gonna ignore me again when you’re done asking?” He asked and stared Leeteuk in the eyes. The latter didn’t know what to say. He planned on just turning around and say something like ‘just answer the question.’ or ‘it depends’ but, he couldn’t stop looking into Kangin’s eyes. They were both staring into each others eyes, neither one breaking the stare even once. It was so quiet they could almost hear each others heart beat.

“Park?” Kangin said and gulped.

“Yeah...” Leeteuk answered in a whisper. His heart beating faster.

“What are you thinking about?” Kangin asked. He almost sounded out of breath.

Leeteuk inhaled once. “You.” He said as he exhaled. 

Kangin’s eyes widened in surprise. “What did you just say?” 

“I said that... I’m thinking about you.” Leeteuk stated softly. Kangin stood up and walked over to Leeteuk’s bed. The latter got up to stand in front of him. They leaned they foreheads to each other so they could feel each others hot breaths against each others skin. “Kangin-ah, I think...” Leeteuk inhaled. “I think I love you...”

Kangin looked Leeteuk deeply in the eyes before cupping the latter’s face and kissing his lips softly. Once they kissed, their lips started moving together in unison. “Teukie,” Kangin whispered in between kisses. “Saranghae.” 

“Mm... Saranghae, Kangin-ah...” Leeteuk moaned.

 

Kangin then pushed Leeteuk softly back down on the bed and laid on top of him. They stared into each others eyes for a moment before kissing again. This time the kiss was rough and lustful. Leeteuk dug his fingers through Kangin’s hair as they kissed. “Jung Soo, I want you.”

“Oh... Young-Woon, I want you too...” Leeteuk moaned.

-

 

Kangin, who had just been to the bathroom, was gaping in pure shock as he was staring at Leeteuk. The latter was talking in his sleep and Kangin heard most of what had been said. “W-what did you just say?” He whispered almost out of breath.

“I love you, Young-Woon...” Leeteuk mumbled as he hugged his pillow tightly. 

Kangin slowly retreated to his own bed and sat down on it cross-legged. He glanced at Leeteuk once before cupping his face and massaging it. He felt lost and confused. Though, it had always been this way when it came to Leeteuk. Now that Leeteuk had technically confessed to Kangin, the latter felt that he should be feeling full of joy, but instead, he was just confused. Did Park really mean that? Or... was it just his dreams taking over?

He let out a sigh before curling up under covers. He glanced back at Leeteuk once more before facing the wall. 

 

It took a while before Kangin fell asleep and when he did, he was soon to be woken up. 

“YOUNG-WOON!”

Kangin immediately got up and whipped his head from left to right. “WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!” He yelled once he spotted Leeteuk. The latter was sitting up straight on his bed. He looked startled, sweat was dripping down his forehead and he was panting. “Park?” Kangin said in a calmer voice.

Leeteuk flinched roughly when he noticed Kangin. His face became flustered and he placed his pillow on his lap. “OH! K-K-Kangin-ah! I.. I d-didn’t mean t-t-t-to wake you!” He stuttered roughly as he tried to calm himself down, though he was still panting.

“Are you alright?” Kangin spoke softly and was about to get up when Leeteuk raised his hands for him to stop.

“YEAH! Yeah... D-don’t worry... I just... I just...” Leeteuk’s eyes darted around the room before landing on the bathroom door. “I-I’m just gonna go to the bathroom.” He said and pulled his blanket around himself.

“Park,” Kangin sighed. He watched as Leeteuk practically ran to the bathroom and slammed the door behind him.

 

 

Leeteuk closed the bathroom door and quickly took his clothes off before jumping into the shower. “! ! !” He cursed himself for the erted dreams he had just had while pouring cold water on his body. After washing himself off, he leaned on the shower wall and slid down until he was sitting. He sat there for a while and thought, though the water was still running. He dug his hands through his hair in frustration. “No. No.No.” He whispered. “It can’t be. I’m not like that.” He inhaled and exhaled deeply as he sat there. “Come on, Jung Soo! Your parents raised you better than that!” His nails were scratching his scalp as he dug his fingers through his hair. Frustration was rising from within him. “If they are ashamed of you for being sent to private school -for a fight you didn’t even start-, what would they do if you became a ? At the private school?!” He hissed in a low voice. Suddenly his body stiffened at the thought. He felt a tear escape his eye and run down his already wet cheek. After that many tears ran down his cheeks. “They would probably not even recognize me as their son anymore.” He pulled his knees up to his chest and held his legs with his arms. He leaned his head back on the wall, closed his eyes and sighed deeply.

 

* * *

[A/N: Poor Teukie doesn’t know what to do! :( Hope you like the story so far! Loves ~]