Chapter 2

KangTeuk lovestory

 

“Well well well... Isn’t it Park Jung Soo? And who is this little turd walking next to you?” Kangin said with his arms crossed and an evil grin on his face.

Leeteuk tried to ignore them and walked by them, but one of the boys blocked their way.

 

“That’s Lee Donghae.” The tall boy said. 

 

“Please move.” Leeteuk said as calmly as he could, though his whole body was shaking. The boys just started laughing. Donghae held on to Leeteuk’s shirt tightly. 

Kangin grabbed Leeteuk’s shoulder and turned him around violently to face him. 

 

“Is he your boyfriend or something?!” Kangin asked, his expression filled with both anger and mockery. The other boys laughed and agreed mockingly.

Leeteuk just ignored them and tried to turn and leave, but Kangin pulled him back harshly to face him again. “Are you deaf or something?! I’m talking to you!” Kangin yelled and pushed Leeteuk’s shoulder, almost making the latter lose his balance.

The other boys got closer and soon they formed a circle around Leeteuk and Donghae.

 

“How about we just beat up these fags, huh?” One of the boys said and the others chuckled. Leeteuk felt Donghae shivering and holding him tightly. 

 

Kangin looked intensively into Leeteuk’s eyes. “I have an idea. Park, we will let you go if you do our homework for tomorrow’s English class.”

 

“H-how about we both do your homework and you let us both go.” Leeteuk suggested, acting calm.

 

“NO! Someone is getting beat up today! I have a lot of aggression I need to get out and we all love to beat up wimps!” Another boy yelled from behind.

 

“O-okay! Let Donghae go! I’ll still do your homework.” Leeteuk stuttered and looked straight at Kangin. Kangin was shocked at what he had just heard, he had never really experienced his victims wanting to be beat up for the sake of someone else. This means that this Lee must be special to Park! Kangin thought and it pissed him off. “Fine.”

 

“Hyungnim!” Donghae gasped as he was also shocked by what his new friend had just said. He tried to pull Leeteuk’s arm, but he was pushed out of the circle by one of the boys.

 

“Scram, kid!” The guy that had pushed him scoffed. “Before we change our minds!”

Donghae stared at the group of boys as he suddenly heard beatings and sounds of pain. He got up and ran down the street Siwon had walked.

He cried as he ran and bumped into someone. He looked up at the person. It was Siwon. “Where’s Teukie?” He asked in an alarmed voice.

 

“They... Th-they... b-beat him up!” Donghae sobbed. “He... He did it f-for me!”

Siwon’s expression was filled with pure shock. He pulled Donghae up to his feet and told him to go home. He then started running down the road Donghae had come from. The latter stood there for few second before running home.