Chapter 12

KangTeuk lovestory

 

*RING! RING! RING!*

The sound of the school’s wake up bell was heard though all the dorms.

Leeteuk rubbed his eyes and sat up. He was used to early wakings and therefore he wasn’t too tired. He glanced at the clock. 06.30 a.m. “Wow...” He muttered and got out of bed and dragged himself to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and showered. He was really surprised that Kangin didn’t barge in on him to pee or just to pick on him.

 

As Leeteuk came out of the bathroom, all freshened up in his new uniform, he saw Kangin laying fast asleep on his bed. Leeteuk rolled his eyes at him. He wanted to just leave him and let him get scolded and perhaps disciplined, but he was too well-raised and decided to do the right thing.

He sat down next to Kangin and patted his stomach. “Kangin-ah, you have to wake up now.” He said softly, but Kangin didn’t move. “Kangin-ah, you seriously can’t die now. You haven’t had breakfast yet.” Leeteuk said sarcastically in a louder voice and started slapping Kangin’s face lightly. 

“Hmm...” Kangin murmured and started shifting a little. 

Leeteuk got up in frustration. He didn’t even like Kangin. He hated Kangin. Why should he waste his time on waking up the reason why he was sent here, and the reason his parents are ashamed of him?

“You know what?” Leeteuk started as he walked towards the door. “If you don’t wake up, that’s your problem. You will be scolded and your parents will hear about it.”

“Hmm... What time is it?” Kangin said and got up.

“It’s 06.55 and breakfast starts at 07.00. Good luck being there in time.” Leeteuk said flatly and grabbed the door knob.

 

 

“WHAT?! WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME?!” Kangin yelled and jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom.

“I’m not your umma. It’s not my obligation to wake you up. Besides, the alarm did go off.” Leeteuk said and left out the door before Kangin could yell at him more. 

Kangin marched out of the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth, about to yell at Leeteuk when he found that he was gone.

“Hm...” He mumbled to himself. Why did he wait for me? I can’t believe he tried to wake me up... And with that voice and calm manner... No one had ever treated me like that... He thought.

 

As he walked down the hallway there were a lot of boys there. Many of them were looking at him, taking in he was one of the new boys. He searched through the crowds, trying to find Siwon so they could walk together, but instead he found Ryeowook.

“Hey! Don’t I know you?” Ryeowook said and smiled. “You know Kangin and Yesung, right?”

Leeteuk forced on a smile. The boy talking to him looked nice and friendly, but the people he was associating with were not. “Yeah, I do... My name is Jung Soo, but you can call me Leeteuk.” He smiled and offered his hand. Ryeowook accepted and shook his hand.

“Have you seen Siwon? He was with me yesterday.” Leeteuk asked.

“No, I’m sorry I haven’t. Are you going to the cafeteria?” Ryeowook replied.

“Yup. You too?” Leeteuk smiled warmly.

“Yeah, let’s go together then.” Ryeowook chirped and they walked together. They hadn’t even walked for a minute when Ryeowook was suddenly pulled back. Leeteuk turned around to see Yesung gripping Ryeowook’s arm. 

“Didn’t I tell you to stay away from him?” Yesung said to Ryeowook, but he was glaring at Leeteuk while he spoke. 

“Don’t get all fired up, Jongwoon. I was the one who talked to him first.” Leeteuk lied.

“Stay away from my roommate, Park.” Yesung said with gritted teeth.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and turned to leave. The only reason he felt comfortable doing so was that now he was in a safe place. Yesung and Kangin couldn’t hurt him her. At least not outside their dorms. They would get punished right away for that. This was a private school and here Leeteuk was safe!

 

* * *

Siwon, Leeteuk and Kibum sat together with Kibum’s friends during breakfast. Leeteuk and Siwon sat next to each other and Kibum sat facing Siwon. His friends, Kyuhyun and Sungmin, sitting together next to him.

 

“Kibum-ssi?” Leeteuk asked.

“Neh?” Kibum answered while chewing his food.

“Are there any gangs here?” Leeteuk asked. “Like, bullies?”

Kibum looked up at Leeteuk, leaned his elbows on the table and rested his head on his palms. “Well, I wouldn’t call them bullies, but there are people who are, or feel, superior to others. The popular kids, if you may. And they can be pretty rude.”

“Outside class, that is.” Kyuhyun added as he ate.

“But if there is any physical violence or such, they would be expelled immediately.” Sungmin added as well.

“And that’s why they avoid it.” Kibum said.

“That’s what they want the teachers and hall monitors to think. They still do such things as ‘accidentally’ trip you or drop their books on your head.” Kyuhyun muttered.

“Really?” Leeteuk said and sounded disappointed. 

“Only if you give them reason to hate or dislike you.” Sungmin winked and smiled reassuringly. “Usually everyone is nice to newbies.”

“So, who are these popular kids?” Siwon asked and smirked.

Kyuhyun raised a hand and waved whiled eating his food with his free hand.

“Kyuhyun is.” Both Sungmin and Kibum replied in unison.

“Really?” Leeteuk and Siwon raised their eyebrows. Kyuhyun looked up with an annoyed expression in return.

“Minnie is too. Kibum hangs with us, so he is not far. The rest of them are spread around.” Kyuhyun said.

“Like those people over there,” Sungmin cocked his head in the direction of another table. “The couple in the middle is Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong. They are perhaps the most popular people in the school. But don’t worry. They’re actually very nice.”

 

They all looked in the direction Sungmin had showed. 

“Hm... Which is which?” Siwon asked while looking at the couple in the middle of a crowded table.

“Jaejoong is the one with full lips and longer hair. Yunho is the more masculine one.” Kyuhyun said.

“Jaejoong seems kind of feminine...” Siwon muttered for only Leeteuk to hear, but Kibum heard it too and looked suspiciously at Siwon.

“And he is ALL Yunho’s.” Kibum added and took a sip of his juice.

“Huh?” Leeteuk and Siwon looked at Kibum in confusion. “What do you mean?”

“Jaejoong and Yunho are dating.” Sungmin, Kibum and Kyuhyun stated in unison and earned gapes from both Siwon and Leeteuk.

[A/N: Sorry for short and boring update, but it happened xD anywho, I might mention a lot of k-pop stars, but they're not as important. Though, they might pop up here and there ;-) How do you like my story so far? LOVE YOU, MY SWEET READERS! <3]