Chapter 22

KangTeuk lovestory

A/N: 

Two chapters in one week. Finally I kept up with what I said! :D 

ENJOY!

------------------------------------------------------

 

“Down here!” Donghae yelled as he ran down the stairs.

 

“Are you sure?” Leeteuk asked as he followed right behind Donghae. 

 

“Yeah. Or at least, that’s what Eunhyuk told me.” 

 

Siwon stopped as they got to the bottom of the stairs. “Wait! These are our locker rooms!” Ryeowook, Donghae and Leeteuk stopped and turned around to face him. “Do you really think he’s been locked down here all night?” He asked with tears in his eyes. “That is brutal!”

 

The other three nodded with sorrowful expressions before starting towards one of the locker rooms. They slowly opened the door to one of the locker rooms and looked around. 

 

“It’s really clean in here.” Ryeowook commented. 

 

“Mhm...” Leeteuk agreed.

 

Donghae went straight towards a small door, the janitors locker. He slowly opened the door and looked around. “Hm...” He muttered. He found the light switch and flicked it. “Oh my gosh!” He gasped and fell backwards. The others were panicked and came running towards him. Leeteuk helped Donghae up while Siwon looked inside the small locker. 

 

“Kibum!” He yelled. In the locker there was a body in a sitting position. The person’s hands were behind their back while their feet were tied. The person had a yellow wash bucket on their head and the person was soaking wet with dirty water. Siwon slowly bent down to shake the person.

 

“Do... do you think he is dead?” Ryeowook asked, looking pale as ever. Siwon shot Ryeowook a glare, which made the latter flinch and back away, before he took the bucket of the person in the locker’s head. And sure enough, it was Kibum.

 

“Oh my...” Siwon gasped and cupped his mouth, tears ran down his cheek. “Wh-what...? Who?” He slowly proceeded to carry Kibum out of the locker. He walked towards Leeteuk with Kibum in his arms bridal style. “P-please untie his hands...” He muttered.

 

Leeteuk did as told and untied Kibum’s hands. “His hands are sore...” He whispered as he held one of Kibum’s free hands. The hand had red marks from being tied. Kibum looked... dead. He was so pale and his mouth was partly open. “We need to get him to the nurses.” Leeteuk stated and Siwon nodded. They all exited the locker room and walked towards the nursery. 

-

 

“He is okay now, but he needs rest. You can come back later on, though I think he will be back on his feet by the evening.” The nurse reassured them and smiled.

 

“Okay. Thank you.” The four of them said in unison and bowed at the nurse. They all left the nursery and walked towards the classrooms in silence. It felt awkward for them knowing who was behind all ofthis. At least for Ryeowook, Leeteuk and Donghae. Siwon was furious.

 

“Y-you know, Siwon-sii,” Ryeowook started nervously. “Me and Donghae can go talk to Yesung and Eunhyuk for you. There is no need to take this out of proportion.”

 

Siwon didn’t respond. He just kept quiet, looking angry as hell while Donghae and Ryeowook were looking down at the floor as they were walking. Leeteuk didn’t like the tension one bit. 

 

“So...” He started. “Siwon, your game is after noon?” He asked and grinned at Siwon.

 

Siwon looked up, but not at Leeteuk. “Speak of the devil.” He muttered. The three other boys looked in front of them and saw Kangin, Eunhyuk and Yesung approaching them.

 

“Yah! Donghae! Where are you going?” Eunhyuk yelled as they got closer. Donghae didn’t answer and kept his head down. Eunhyuk got worried and spoke again. “Donghae, are you-” Before he could finish his sentence, Siwon had grabbed Eunhyuk by the neck and lifted him up. Eunhyuk gripped on to Siwon’s wrist and started kicking in mid air. “YAH! LET GO!!” He panted. Donghae gasped and cupped his mouth.

 

“How dare you touch Kibum?!” Siwon spoke through gritted teeth.

 

“YAH! PUT HIM DOWN!” Yesung yelled as he approached Siwon. He was about to throw a fist at Siwon, but was stopped by Ryeowook.

 

“Jongwoon!” Ryeowook yelled and glared at Yesung with tears in his eyes. Yesung stopped immediately and stared at Ryeowook. “I am really disappointed in you!” Ryeowook sobbed before cupping his face and running down the hallway.

 

Yesung wanted to follow Ryeowook, but before he could even take a step Siwon had tossed Eunhyuk on him. Both boys fell to the ground, Eunhyuk on top of Yesung.

 

“If you ever come close to any of my friends again I will show no mercy.” Siwon spat before stomping down the hallway. Donghae didn’t spare Eunhyuk a second glance before following after Siwon.

 

“Jung Soo?” Kangin asked worriedly before Leeteuk could follow Siwon and Donghae. “What’s going on?”

 

Leeteuk searched Kangin’s eyes. “Do you honestly not know?”

 

Kangin shook his head. “No.”

 

“Then I will tell you later. Unless your friends tell you first.” Leeteuk stated before walking off.

 

Kangin watched Leeteuk until the latter turned in the corner and was out of his sight. He then looked down at his friends, who had not moved from their uncomfortable looking positions. “Yah, aren’t you guys gonna get up? Choi left centuries ago.”

 

“This Choi...” Eunhyuk started without looking up at Kangin nor showing any emotions what so ever. “He must have said something to Donghae. He completely ignored me.”

 

“Wookie too. I don’t understand what I did wrong.” Yesung said and looked pitiful. 

 

“I think Choi said that you hurt his friend. Who was that poor kid?” Kangin asked. The two looked up at him and shrugged. Kangin sighed and shook his head. “Then why did you do it?”

 

“The last person we messed with was that little kid that Park was with...” Yesung stated.

 

“I guess that was Choi’s friend.” Kangin muttered. 

 

“But why would Donghae ignore me for that? I didn’t do anything to him!” Eunhyuk complained.

 

“Well, he is Choi’s friend...” Kangin said and shrugged.

 

“That’s still not a good reason!” Eunhyuk yelled and slammed his fists against the floor. “If it was him that I hurt, it’s understandable, but why would he care if I beat up someone else?!” 

 

Yesung then slapped his own forehead. “Oh no! What if Ryeowook now knows that I was a bully! , he probably even knows that we did this to that kid! Lee Hyukjae, you idiot!” He yelled and pushed Eunhyuk off him and got on his feet.

 

Eunhyuk got angrier and got up to his feet as well. “What did I do?!”

 

Yesung pointed a finger at Eunhyuk as he spoke. “You told Donghae what we did!”

 

“Well, I didn’t know he would tell Choi! I thought he would laugh!”

 

Once again, both Yesung and Kangin narrowed their eyes while they shook their heads at Eunhyuk.

 

“WHAT?!” Eunhyuk yelled and dug his hands through his hair.

 

“You are not smart, bro.” Kangin said and shook his head. “Just... just try and talk to Donghae. Try to explain.”

 

“But he hangs out with Choi all the time. How will I get to talk to him?” Eunhyuk asked while looking frustrated. 

 

“If you can’t talk to him here, talk to him when you get back home.” Kangin suggested. 

 

“How about me and Ryeowook?” Yesung asked, looking like a lost puppy.

 

Kangin sighed. “Well, he is your room mate. He has to talk to you sooner or later.”

 

“What if he doesn’t?” 

 

“Then... I guess you were not meant to be.” Kangin said and shrugged.

 

“Wow...” Eunhyuk started. “Kim Young-Woon, you have gotten way deeper after you were with Park last night.”

 

“Yeah,” Yesung agreed. “What happened?” 

 

Kangin felt happy once more and a grin spread across his face. “We became boyfriends, I guess.” He said and shrugged.

 

Both Yesung and Eunhyuk gaped. “Already?!” They said in unison.

 

Then Eunhyuk placed a hand on his hip. “Notice how when our relationships fall apart, his builds up.”

 

Yesung nodded. “Yeah... This is the last time I am helping you with a relationship!”

 

“Guys, no one told you to beat the poor kid up. You could have just left him alone, then we would all be in relationships.” Kangin pointed out.

 

“Eunhyuk, do you also notice how Kangin has gotten way softer?” Yesung pointed out.

 

“Uh-huh... This Park better not make you soft.” Eunhyuk threatened and pointed a finger at Kangin.

 

Kangin smacked the finger away and chuckled. “Don’t worry. I’ll never change.” He assured and winked at his two friends.