Chapter 37.1

KangTeuk lovestory

A/N:

You know, I was gonna write "not an update" as the title and give you guys a whole bunch of apologies for not updating, then I would tell you guys that I will TRY to have chapter posted before the end of next week. Then I saw that I haven't updated this story in 3 months. Wow. I never imagined I would ever do such a thing, let alone to you guys D:  

Therefore I decided to finish this chapter for you guys. I am really sorry and next time I will tell you guys if there is a hiatus. I feel so mean T-T

Anyway, this is part 1 out of 2. I know it's less than the usual, but it's something. Chapter 38 will be looong :3 (about the same length as the last few ones) If I do not update before the end of the month it is probably because of exams and tests (may is the month, you know), but feel free to nag me. (I work best under pressure) x)

Comment and subscribe if you want to ;) 

SARANGHAE! LOVE YOU!

And thank you so much for being patient with me!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Leeteuk stared wide eyed at Donghae, then at Siwon. “Huh?” He blurted.

 

Siwon turned to face both Leeteuk and Donghae properly. He pointed at Donghae as he spoke. “Donghae, this boy right here, is dating-”

 

“You! Be quiet!” Leeteuk said as he pointed at Siwon, who in return looked scandalized. Leeteuk then looked back at Donghae who was smirking at Siwon triumphantly. “Hae-ah,”

 

“Okay,” Donghae sighed. “What Siwon said is true... Me and Hyukjae are back together.” He muttered and bit down his lower lip as he peered up at Leeteuk.

 

“Wh-”

 

Siwon gasped exaggeratedly before Leeteuk could give a response. “Our Donghae? Is dating... a BOY?!” Both Leeteuk and Donghae stared at Siwon with creased eyebrows.

 

“My, my... can you believe it, Teukie?” Siwon continued and palmed his chest, right above his heart. “What are we going to do now?” He shook his head and covered his eyes with his hand.

 

Donghae looked offended as he frowned at Siwon, whereas Leeteuk looked more confused. “Siwon, what the heck?” Leeteuk asked flatly. 

 

“Please don’t hate me for this.” Donghae said softly as he looked at Leeteuk with puppy eyes. 

 

Leeteuk raised his eyebrows in surprise. He placed both his hands on Donghae’s shoulders. “Donghae-ah, I could never hate you.”

 

“Even if Eunhyuk used to be a bully?”

 

“If he straightens himself and you really love him, then I have nothing against it.” Leeteuk said honestly and shrugged. 

 

“Thanks, Teukie.” Donghae beamed and hugged Leeteuk tightly. 

 

“Wait, you’re not mad?!” Siwon asked with wide eyes as Leeteuk and Donghae broke away from each other.
 

“No?” Leeteuk shook his head. “Why would I be mad? Love is love.” Just like Kangin had once said...

 

“Hm...” Siwon nodded at Leeteuk’s words and, once again he seemed to be in deep thought.

 

~~

 

 

“Aw! They are beautiful!”

 

“Not as beautiful as you.” 

 

Kangin groaned inwardly as he trailed after Yesung and Ryeowook. Since he was not hanging out with Leeteuk today he decided to call up his best friend, Yesung, and see if the could hand out. The latter had said it was fine and that they could meet up at the mall since he needed to do some shopping, oddly enough. Kangin agreed to meet Yesung at the mall and once they had met up, Kangin realized why Yesung wanted to go shopping. Ryeowook.

 

Yesung had just bought Ryeowook a set of earrings as a surprise and the two of them were being as lovey dovey as ever. The two had been treating Kangin as a third wheel unconsciously as they were two busy ogling over each other. Kangin had endured it for two hours straight, but he felt himself being close to losing it. Just as he was about to turn around and leave Yesung spoke up.

 

“Yah, Kangin-ah~!” 

 

“What?” Kangin spat, feeling slightly annoyed at Yesung’s overly cheerfulness.

 

“You are going to Leeteuk’s party on New Year’s eve, right?” Yesung asked with a huge grin.

 

Kangin felt less annoyed at the thought of his boyfriend. Boyfriend... it really has a nice ring to it. Kangin nodded. “Yeah, why?”

 

“Do you have anything to wear?” Ryeowook asked skeptically. 

 

“Uh...” Kangin averted his gaze away from the two lovebirds as he thought. 

 

“I’ll take that as a no. We cannot and will not let you go to the party looking like some homeless person!” Ryeowook stated before dragging Kangin by the wrist towards one of the suit shops.

 

“What are you doing?!” Kangin asked as he reluctantly followed after Ryeowook, while Yesung walking after them and chuckling. 

 

“We’re finding you a nice suit for the party of course!” Ryeowook laughed humorlessly as he dragged Kangin into a store. Once they were inside the clothe store Ryeowook shoved Kangin in to one of the changing rooms.

 

“Yah! Ryeowook, I don’t even have any clothes to try on yet!” Kangin yelled after Ryeowook as the latter was walking around the store.

 

“Just stay there while I find you something.” Ryeowook gave a stern look and pointed a warning finger at Kangin before continuing around the store. 

 

“Your boyfriend is...” Kangin trailed off as Yesung stood beside him, outside the changing room.

 

“Amazing, I know.” Yesung sighed happily as he watched Ryeowook approach them again, this time with his arms full of suits.

 

“Here. Try them all on and show us how they look, ‘kay?” Ryeowook placed his hands on his hips after dumping all the fine and somewhat expensive looking suits in Kangin’s arms.

 

Kangin looked down at the clothes and then back at Ryeowook. “How do you even know my size?” He asked with a raised eyebrow. 

 

“It’s not hard to tell.” Ryeowook said monotonously. “Now hurry up! We have a lot to do!” He snapped and clapped his hands before closing the door to the changing room for Kangin.

 

“Ugh...” Kangin sighed as he started trying on different suits.

 

As Kangin tried on some of the different suits he felt his pride go down by each suit. Not only because Ryeowook declined them one by one and added a not so nice comment to describe why he did not approve of the suits on Kangin, but also because he never wore suits and in his eyes they all looked the same. He put on a white suit with blue ornaments on the wrists and collar, and a light blue undershirt. He opened the door for the nth time to face Yesung and Ryeowook.

 

“This one doesn’t look too bad.” Kangin murmured as he looked down at the suit he was wearing.

 

“Mm...” Ryeowook narrowed his eyes while rubbing his chin. “No, but it doesn’t match your skin tone. You’re too tan. Next!” Ryeowook waved his hand dismissively.

 

Kangin felt his mood drop once again. “Look, do I really need a suit? I could just wear a sweater or something.” He shrugged.

 

“And embarrass Leeteuk in front of his family and friends? No. Unless that is what you want, but in that case I will have no part in it.” Ryeowook stated and crossed his arms.

 

Kangin sighed. “This is for Leeteuk.” He whispered to himself as he tried on another suit, feeling a bit better than before.

 

He tried on a more simple-looking suit compared to the other ones. The suit was dark with light stripes with a black undershirt. He knew that Ryeowook would decline this one as well, but if he just hurried and tried on all the suits, then he could probably make up an excuse and go home.

 

He sighed as he stepped out of the changing room only to face a passed out Yesung on an organized pile of clothes and the awaiting Ryeowook. He flinched when Ryeowook gasped and clapped his hands.

 

“It’s perfect!” Ryeowook chirped and smiled a sincere smile.

 

“Good.” Kangin grinned happily. Finally, he was done trying all these suits.

 

“Now, go pay for it while I wake up Yeye.” 

 

-

 

 

“What? We’re not done yet?!” Kangin growled as Ryeowook led them towards a small street shop on their way ‘home’.

 

“You need to impress the Park family, so why not give them gifts? Show them that you are a gentleman!” Ryeowook smiled back at the trailing Yesung and Kangin.

 

“Flowers!” Ryeowook chirped as he looked at a stand filled with different flowers of different colors. 

 

“Why would I buy them flowers?” Kangin asked as he lazily stood himself beside Ryeowook. 

 

“Buy them for Leeteuk at least.” Yesung said as he picked up a bouquet of red roses.

 

“His favorite color is white.” Ryeowook added before following after Yesung towards the cash register.

 

“Well, then white roses it is.” Kangin muttered as he picked up a bouquet of white roses himself. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Look! Appa! :D