Chapter 6

KangTeuk lovestory

 

“Sica! Have a seat!” Leeteuk said as he recognized his sister as one of the girls. She sat down next to her brother and placed her food tray on the table.

“I see you lent someone my school uniform without asking me, oppa.” Jessica said and raised an eyebrow at her brother before looking at the girl standing nervously behind her with her food tray. Leeteuk looked up at the girl and immediately recognized the girl and smiled. “Sooyoung.”

The girl smiled when Leeteuk recognized her. “Neh, oppa.” She bowed.

“Have a seat.” Leeteuk gestured for Sooyoung to sit down next to Jessica. “These are my friends Donghae and Siwon. And I guess you’ve already met my sister Jessica.”

Sooyoung sat down and bowed at everyone sitting there. “Hi, everyone. My name is Sooyoung.” 

“Hi, Sooyoung. My name is Siwon.” Siwon offered her his hand and she shook it.

“And my name is Donghae. Nice to meet you.” Donghae nodded at the girl.

 

“Sorry about your uniform, sis. But to my defense, it was an emergency.” Leeteuk whispered to his sister.

She looked at him and smiled. “It’s okay. My brother has always been a very caring person and no one can judge him by that. Just ask me next time, okay?”

Leeteuk smiled and hugged his sister. “Yup.”

 

They all ate and laughed together, and there was a real good aura surrounding them.

 

 

The nice and friendly aura in the room disappeared when someone roughly pulled Sooyoung up by her hair.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” Kangin’s loud voice created an uncomfortable silence in the room and everyone was staring in fear and curiosity.

Leeteuk, Donghae, Siwon and Jessica stared at Kangin who was glaring daggers from them to his sister. His friends were slowly moving around the table to surround them.

Sooyoung was quietly squealing and tears ran down her face as she held on to her hair so it wouldn’t rip. 

Leeteuk couldn’t stand the scene. He stood up and broke the silence. “Young-Woon, stop.” 

Kangin stared him deep in the eyes. “Why should I? You like her?!” He was taking deep and heavy breaths as he spoke.

“She is my friend. It’s not fear what you’re doing to her.” Leeteuk tried to keep calm, though seeing this poor girl in pain was really agitating him. “Just stop.”

“Why should I? She’s my property. I do whatever I want with her!” Kangin snorted and pulled his sister’s hair even more. Sooyoung squealed louder in pain.

Leeteuk took a deep breath to calm himself before he spoke. “How is she your property? You cannot own whomever you want.” 

Kangin chuckled mockingly with his friends and pulled his sister’s hair again. “What? Hasn’t she told you? Can’t you tell already?” He pulled his sister up to his face.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Leeteuk said with clenched teeth. He couldn’t stand the scene. He wanted to just punch Kangin to make him let go of the poor girl.

“She’s my sister.” Kangin stated. 

Everyone in the canteen were shocked, most of them dropped their jaws. There was absolute silence.

Kangin grew tired of the silence and people staring at him. He tossed his sister away and she crashed on someone’s table. Everyone gasped.“I’ll deal with you later.” He then turned his attention back to Leeteuk and his friends. “And I’ll deal with you all now.” He snapped his fingers and his friends picked Siwon, Donghae and Jessica up one by one.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Leeteuk yelled as he tried to run and save his sister, but he was pulled back by one of Kangin’s friends. “LET ME GO!!”

Kangin’s friends dragged Leeteuk’s friends and sister out of the canteen. Kangin’s friend was still holding on to Leeteuk tightly.