Chapter 4

KangTeuk lovestory

 

It had been weeks since the incident and it had taken days before Leeteuk could go to school. Kangin and his friends still picked on Leeteuk, but they didn’t attack him like they had done that day.

Everything was almost back to normal. Donghae had started to hang out with Leeteuk and Siwon. 

~

Today Leeteuk’s sister, Jessica, was starting at his school.

They both walked to school early, arm in arm. They walked in to the principal’s office and settled everything there. After that Leeteuk walked his sister to her new classroom.

“Are you excited?” He asked as they walked.

 

“Yup! I’m looking forward to meeting all my new classmates!” She chirped and clapped her hands. “And some of my friends are starting here as well, so we can meet each other!” She added. Leeteuk just smiled. It was good that she was excited. Hopefully, no one will ruin her day. Hopefully. 

 

They were the first ones to arrive in the classroom so they sat down on an empty desk in front. They talked for a little while until more students started coming in, then Leeteuk left his sister so she could get to know people.

 

 

As he walked up the stairs to his floor he passed a girl who was staring curiously at him. She had long black hair and she was dressed informal. She wasn’t even wearing her school uniform! All juniors have to wear their uniforms, especially on their first day! It’s all a matter of the teachers first impression of you, and not wearing your uniform on your first day could give you a real bad name.

“Erm... Excuse me, miss?” Leeteuk bowed at the girl. She turned around immediately and looked shocked that he was speaking to her.

 

“H-hi.” She stuttered, obviously nervous.

 

Leeteuk smiled his comforting smile before he spoke. “Not to be rude or too formal, but I feel it’s my duty to inform you that you should be wearing your uniform. You’re supposed to wear it every day, but your first day is the most important because the teachers will judge you by your appearance as well as your skills.”

 

The girl nodded as she took all his words in. She looked down at her outfit; a Batman T-shirt and ripped jeans. “I know.” She looked back up at Leeteuk and shrugged. “I know I’m dressed very informal, but my brother told me not to worry about it. He said whatever I wear will not change the teachers opinion on me.”

 

Leeteuk was surprised by the girl’s answer. Who was her brother? Why would he say that? He frowned as he answered. “What does he mean by that?”

“My outfit doesn’t matter. My rumor and family name is already ed anyway.” She answered and stuffed her hands in her pockets.

“Why would he say such things to you?! How would he know anyway?!” Leeteuk said. He was slowly getting agitated by this girl’s brother.

“BECAUSE IT’S HIS ING FAULT!!” She yelled out loud and immediately covered as soon as the words had escaped . She looked down and muttered; “He goes to this school...”