Chapter 18

KangTeuk lovestory

 

Leeteuk and Kibum were both sitting on the grandstand next to each other. The hall was stuffed with people, not only from Saint Michael’s, but also from the school they were competing against.

 

“First out is our honored and highly appreciated team. Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm applause to Saint Michael’s Angels!” A man announced from the speakers. 

The team jogged out the doors and waved to their audience. They got lined up in the middle and waited for the next team. 

“Save your applause for the next team up, ladies and gentlemen. Next out is our own city team, Seoul High’s Raccoons!” The same man announced.

~~

 

Meanwhile, Kangin, Yesung and Ryeowook were in the library. Since the basketball game was happening at that moment, there were barely any people there. The library was pretty big, so the boys managed to exclude themselves from other people so they wouldn’t have to whisper. They sat around a small table.

 

“So, how are you and Park?” Yesung smirked.

Kangin shot him a glare before smiling bittersweetly and answering. “We are fine. Thank you.” He then looked over at Ryeowook, who didn’t understand what was going on. “How is it to live with Yesung? Is he nice?” Yesung glared at Kangin, but the latter ignored it.

Ryeowook smiled brightly at Kangin. “Yeah! I really like living with Jongwoon! He is really nice to me!” He said. 

“Is he?” Kangin raised his eyebrows and gaped over dramatically. “How?” He then leaned his elbows on the table and placed his chin on his knuckles. “Tell me EVERYTHING.” He said with a grin and fluttered his eyelashes.

Ryeowook almost started blushing and looked away. Yesung gripped his hand under the table as comfort, and kicked Kangin’s leg.

“OUCH! Jongwoon, you bastard!” Kangin yelled and gripped his leg.

Yesung smirked and chuckled a little. “Leave him alone, you jerk.” 

Ryeowook cupped his mouth as he giggled at Yesung’s protective behavior.

“YAH! Young-Woon! Jongwoon!” They heard a familiar voice yell. Yesung turned around to see not one, but two familiar faces.

 

“I thought I heard a bear roar.” Eunhyuk teased as he arrived hand in hand with Donghae. 

“Hyukjae! What are you doing her, man?” Yesung said as he quickly got up and greeted his friend with their special handshake. 

“Our school is playing against your team. Some of us were allowed to go.” Eunhyuk smirked.

Yesung glanced at Donghae, who was avoiding eye contact with any of them. “What are you doing here with him?”

“Did you forget that he is my tutor?” Eunhyuk asked and looked down at Donghae. “Although, I do teach him a thing or two, if you know what I mean!” He added and laughed with Yesung, and the latter gave him a high-five. Donghae blushed and quickly bowed his head low. Kangin came up to Eunhyuk as well and patted his back while laughing too.

Poor Donghae stood there next to Eunhyuk, who was still holding his hand tightly, in pure embarrassment. All he wanted was an excuse to get away from his bullies.

 

Eunhyuk glanced over at Ryeowook after they had stopped laughing. “Who is this one?” He said.

Yesung looked at Ryeowook and signaled for him to join them. Ryeowook went and stood next to Yesung. “This my room mate, Ryeowook.” Yesung said and grinned as he put his arm around Ryeowook’s shoulder.

“Ah...” Eunhyuk said and nodded. “Nice to meet you, Ryeowook.” He smiled and offered Ryeowook his free hand, which the latter accepted. He then turned back to Kangin. “How about you? Who did you get?”

“Park, of course.” Yesung beat Kangin to his answer and earned a punch on the shoulder. “OW! Okay! We’re even now!” 

“Park? Really?” Eunhyuk asked and Donghae looked up to listen as well. “That must real bad.” Eunhyuk put on a fake pout.

“No, not really. We get along.” Kangin shrugged, trying to control his temper. He didn’t like how Eunhyuk described Leeteuk.

“Um, do you know where he is?” Donghae said softly. All eyes were suddenly on him and he stiffened. He could feel his heart racing like crazy. Kangin hadn’t recognized Donghae before now.

“Ah, you’re his friend right?” Kangin asked while narrowing his eyes, studying Donghae.

Donghae nodded. He was so nervous, he couldn’t even answer. The boy he was talking to had bullied him for so long, and when he thought he was gone, he just appears again. He flinched as Eunhyuk let go of his hand and s his arm around Donghae’s waist to pull him closer.

Kangin shrugged. He didn’t care to beat up Donghae since he was obviously with Eunhyuk. “He is watching the game. I think that Siwon-horse-thing gave them front-row tickets.”

 

“Okay... Thank you.” Donghae bowed at Kangin and barely glanced up at Eunhyuk. “I’ll go look for them.” He said and turned to leave.

“Wait. I’ll go with you.” Eunhyuk said and grabbed Donghae’s arm.

“N-no, it’s okay. I’ll go alone.” Donghae smiled weakly at Eunhyuk before pulling  out of his grip and walking off.

“I’ll follow him.” Ryeowook said and smiled, and Yesung gave him a puppy-eye look. “Then you guys can catch up.” Ryeowook added and gave Yesung a peck on the cheek before leaving quickly after Donghae.

 

“How come you got a kiss and I didn’t?!” Eunhyuk said in annoyance as Ryeowook and Donghae disappeared. Yesung shot him a glare and was about to tell Eunhyuk to stay away from Ryeowook when Eunhyuk continued. “Not from Ryeowook. From Donghae.” Eunhyuk stated flatly.

“Oh..” Yesung said. “So, you don’t get any after all, huh?” Yesung smirked.

“I get more than you two!” Eunhyuk stated proudly. “But he is very shy. And since you guys have been... uh, not so good to him for a while, it’s only natural that he is uncomfortable around you.” Eunhyuk added and shrugged.

Kangin shook his head. “Wait. What?!” He said loudly, but not too loud since they were in the library. “Yesung, you and Ryeowook are dating?” Kangin stared at Yesung with wide eyes.

Yesung flinched and looked in another direction. “Well, not really... I, uh... we...” He stuttered.

“When did this happen?” Kangin asked, now he was grinning. “I knew you liked him.”

Yesung blushed. For, what could he say? He was in love.

Kangin and Eunhyuk shared a look before bursting out in laughter at Yesung.

Yesung got irritated and crossed his arms. “Hey Kim, what about you and Park?” He said and smirked.

Kangin immediately stopped laughing and blinked. Both Eunhyuk and Yesung started to laugh at Kangin this time. 

 

After the boys stopped laughing, they sat back down at the table.

“So, where’s Zhoumi?” Eunhyuk asked.

Yesung and Kangin frowned at each other, looked back at Eunhyuk and shrugged.

“You haven’t seen him?” Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows.

“Nope.” Yesung said. “But, the guy is freaking , so it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s already expelled.” 

“Yeah, he probably some poor student or something.” Kangin added and shrugged.

“Hm...” Eunhyuk muttered. “So, Kangin?” Kangin looked at Eunhyuk. “You like Park?” Eunhyuk asked straight-faced.

Kangin sighed and nodded. He felt sort of embarrassed, but also relieved that he’d told his friends.

“That’s cool, I guess...” Eunhyuk shrugged. “Have you kissed him yet?”

Kangin flinched at the sudden question, which made Yesung chuckle.

“I’ll take that as a no.” Eunhyuk said. “Yesung?” He turned to Yesung and the latter stopped chuckling.

“Hm?” 

“You and Ryeowook have done it, right?” Eunhyuk asked and raised his eyebrows.

Yesung’s jaw dropped and his eyes had gone wide. He pulled himself together and answered. “D-done what?” He stuttered. 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. “You know what I mean. Have you...” He started waving with his hands while figuring out what word to use. “...made love to him?”

Yesung shook his head while looking at Eunhyuk with a frown. “No.” 

“Oh, come on!” Kangin said and threw his hands up in exasperation. “Don’t tell me you’ve already that poor kid?! I thought better of you, Hyukjae!”

Yesung nodded in agreement.

“What?” Eunhyuk said. “I didn’t him! I just... he... he was... uh...” He trailed of while trying to explain with his hands.

Yesung and Kangin both shook their heads in disapproval. 

“I didn’t him!” Eunhyuk said loudly. “I-”

“He probably doesn’t even like the kid.” Yesung said to Kangin while looking straight at Eunhyuk.

Kangin nodded. “He’s probably just using him for his body. He always liked the innocent ones.” He said and narrowed his eyes.

“I do like him!” Eunhyuk yelled. “I would never use him!”

“How could you? And I thought Zhoumi was bad.” Yesung shook his head and narrowed his eyes at Eunhyuk. “You sicken me.”

“I didn’t!” Eunhyuk yelled and straightened himself on his seat. “I really like the kid and I would never hurt him.” He stated.

“Then why did you him?” Kangin asked and raised and eyebrow.

Eunhyuk slammed his hands on the table and stood up so fast, his chair fell backwards. “FOR GOD’S SAKE, I DID NOT HIM!!” He shouted.

Kangin and Yesung pursed their lips together to hold in their laughter.

“Excuse me, young man!” A female voice said loudly. Eunhyuk turned around to see a tall woman in a purple dress with her hair pulled up into a bun. “I must ask you and your friends to leave the library. You are disturbing. The janitor will tell you your punishment.” She said and motioned for the boys to follow her. They all sighed loudly and followed her.

 

 

[A/N: I'm baaaaaack! Hope you've missed me! :D 
listen I'll be leaving again next weekend, but this time I'll most likely have internett, so I'll try to update ;-) 
Uhm... this wednesday, saturday thing isn't working (obviosly) so I'll try to update twice a week. I can't keep up with days xD 

Love you all! <3 ]