chapter 23

KangTeuk lovestory

 

A/N: 

Hi guys!!! Now, I know you guys will probably hate me and for this chapter, but it had to come. Anyway, remember my moto for this story is "after a storm comes a rainbow"... something like that ^_^ So bare with me! pweeeez?? *.*

I'm considering making a story about what happened to the other couples.... When I finish, but I'm not sure since so much is happening.

Anyway... Happy reading! :D

SARANGHAEYO!

--------------------------------------------------------

 

It was Sunday, the last day of the tournament at St.Michael’s. Siwon and his team had won three out four matches the other day and they only had two more games left today. Kibum, who had been sleeping ever since he got back to his room the other day, was finally awake. But, he had caught a fever and was not capable of going to Siwon’s final games, according to the nurses, so he had to stay in his room. It was the middle of a match which did not include Siwon’s team, so Leeteuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Sungmin decided to go see Kibum.

 

“How are you feeling?” Sungmin asked. He and Kyuhyun were sitting cross-legged on the floor next to each other, while Leeteuk and Donghae sat on Siwon’s bed.

 

“Like .” Kibum muttered.

 

“Aw...” Sungmin pouted. “Do you need pain killers?” 

 

“No, I’m fine. I’m just a little dizzy...” Kibum answered. “Ugh...” He sat himself up and leaned his back to the wall. “How have you guys been? Must’ve been extremely boring without me!” He smirked.

 

“No, actually we’ve had tons of fun without yo-” Kyuhyun started, but was interrupted by Sungmin nudging him and glaring at him. Kyuhyun only winked at Sungmin in return, totally ignoring Kibum’s glare.

 

“We’ve missed you.” Sungmin said and smiled. Kibum couldn’t fight the smile that crept up his face.

 

“It’s been boring without you. The days are not the same without Kibum.” Leeteuk added and smiled warmheartedly. 

 

“Aw! You guys!” Kibum squealed and palmed the left side of his chest. “Donghae?” Kibum suddenly asked after a moment of silence.

 

“Yeah?” Donghae answered and smiled.

 

“Are you still... with him?” Kibum asked worriedly.

 

“No.” Donghae answered quickly and looked down while frowning.

 

“O-okay...” Kibum sighed in obvious relief. 

 

Leeteuk patted Donghae’s back supportingly and whispered. “Are you sure you’re not moving too fast?”

 

Donghae looked up at Leeteuk and forced a smile. “Yeah. Once a bully, always a bully, right?”

-

 

“Siwon’s game will be starting in 5 minutes, we should probably hurry!” Leeteuk said as he walked down the hallway with Donghae, Kyuhyun and Sungmin following behind.

“There’s no point. We’ll still have to sit in the back since someone probably took our seat.” Kyuhyun said. 

 

“We could still try!” Donghae chirped and smiled back at Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

 

“We won’t make it.” Kyuhyun stated.

 

Leeteuk and Donghae slowed down, turned around and looked at Sungmin. “Is he always this negative?” They asked in unison.

 

Sungmin glanced at Kyuhyun. “Oh! He’s not negative he’s just... uh...”

 

“Realistic.” Kyuhyun finished. 

 

“Uh, sure.” Sungmin shrugged.

 

“And smart.” Kyuhyun added, still with an emotionless expression.

 

“He plays a lot of computer games, like starcraft.” Sungmin said. “Sorry.” He whispered. 

 

“Uh-huh...” Leeteuk and Donghae said in unison as they nodded slowly before turning and continuing down the hallway.

 

“Do you guys think Kibum and Siwon will fall for each other soon?” Sungmin asked after a moment of silence.

 

Leeteuk halted for a second before continuing to walk. “I... I don’t know... What do you think?”

 

“Seems like the love is one-sided in their case.” Sungmin said.

 

“Wait!” Donghae said and turned to face Sungmin while walking backwards. “Who loves who?”

 

Both Sungmin and Kyuhyun raised their eyebrows.

 

“Goodness gracious!” Kyuhyun muttered and rolled his eyes. “Are you blind?!” 

 

Donghae frowned at Kyuhyun and looked over at Sungmin. 

 

“Kibum really likes Siwon.” Sungmin said and smiled at Donghae. “But Siwon doesn’t seem to get the hint.” He added and shrugged.

 

Donghae gaped. “Really? That’s kind of cute, but I don’t know if Siwon likes boys. He’s always been a ladies man.” Donghae thought for a moment. “Wait, are you two together?” He asked.

 

Kyuhyun smirked at Donghae’s question. “Yup. How long has it been now, pumpkin?” He asked and looked down at Sungmin.

 

“Soon it will be 2 years!” Sungmin chirped and leaned his head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. 

 

“Wow.” Donghae muttered. “So Kyuhyun is capable of smiling!” He gasped and cupped his mouth.

 

Sungmin chuckled while Kyuhyun started towards Donghae with a glare plastered on his face. Donghae giggled loudly as Kyuhyun chased him down the hallway.

-

 

“Donghae hasn’t spoken to me yet!” Eunhyuk mumbled as he sulked.

 

He, Eunhyuk and Kangin were sitting at a table in the school’s canteen. Eunhyuk had his arms crossed on the table and his face was dug into his arms, Yesung was staring blankly at nothing as he was constantly thinking, while Kangin was shaking his head in disapproval of his friends.

 

“Maybe Ryeowook is right... maybe I should change... and be a nicer person...” Yesung muttered, still staring blankly at nothing.

 

Both Kangin and Eunhyuk looked up at Yesung.

 

“I mean, being a bully isn’t very... fun. It feels good to do... nice things... to others...” Yesung continued and smiled unconsciously. "I think... I'm tired of bullying..."

 

Kangin stared at Yesung with wide eyes while Eunhyuk made a disgusted expression.

 

“You’re joking right?” Eunhyuk spat and chuckled without humor.

 

“Yesung, did you smoke something weird? Or did you just hit your head or something?” Kangin asked.

 

“None.” Yesung answered. 

 

“Then what the hell is wrong with you?!” Eunhyuk spat and sat up straight.

 

“I’m in love.” Yesung sighed and shook his head while smiling like an idiot.

 

Kangin was dumbstruck and could only stare at his friend in utter disbelief.

 

“What did that toothpick do to you?” Eunhyuk spat and narrowed his eyes.

 

“I confessed to him after a long argument and he told me he couldn’t love me back if he couldn’t trust me. He asked me how he could trust a person that is mean to others; how would he know that I wouldn’t treat him that way. And do you know what I realized?” Kangin and Eunhyuk shook their heads. “I realized that he is right. Bullying is a bad thing. And I realized that I treat everyone around me equally, except you guys. I always yell and snap at people. What if I did that to Ryeowook? I don’t want that. I want... I want him. And I want his trust. And I want to prove to him that I can be a good person.” Yesung said and smiled proudly.

 

Eunhyuk covered his mouth and made gagging noises, which Yesung frowned at in return. “Don’t listen to him! That kid has been here too long. All they do is brainwash you!” He said and rolled his eyes.

 

“You’re really serious about this, huh?” Kangin asked.

 

Yesung looked to Kangin, smiled and nodded. “Yes. I want to try. Besides, my parents would be proud... I think.”

 

Kangin nodded. “What happened to not becoming a softy?” He teased and smirked. 

 

Yesung chuckled. “I didn’t say that I’m going soft. I’ll just be nicer and probably study harder.”

 

*BAM!!*

 

Both Yesung and Kangin flinched as Eunhyuk slammed his hands on the table and stood up. “YOU TWO ARE UNBELIEVABLE!!” He yelled. “GO AHEAD! BECOME SOFTIES IF YOU LIKE!” He then leaned his face closer to Kangin and Yesung’s. “But I’m the kind of man who gets what he wants whenever he wants. Get ready to beg for whatever you want! Get ready humiliate yourselves to satisfy someone less worth! Get ready to be treated the way we’ve treated. Once you give up your power, someone else will get it.” He hissed before standing straight again. Before walking out of the canteen he spat on the table Yesung and Kangin were sitting at as a sign of no respect.

 

Both Yesung and Kangin stared in the direction Eunhyuk had walked before disappearing out the doors.

 

“Wow...” Yesung muttered and raised his eyebrows before shaking his head. “Just ignore him.”

 

Kangin looked at Yesung. “But he’s right, though. This school is changing us.” He said worriedly. 

 

“But it’s not necessary in a bad way.” Yesung pointed out. “Just because we choose to change our bad habits doesn’t mean that we’re soft. We could stay rock hard and still improve ourselves.” 

 

Kangin furrowed his eyebrows in deep thought. “I don’t know if I could do that.”

-

 

Kangin walked into his room to find Leeteuk sitting cross legged on his own bed, already dressed for bed and reading.

 

He looked up once he noticed Kangin’s presence. “Hi, Kangin-ah.”

 

Kangin felt butterflies in his stomach. “H-Hi...” He hesitantly sat down next to Leeteuk on his bed. “Uhm...”

 

“Kangin-ah?” 

 

Kangin flinched and looked at Leeteuk. “Huh?”

 

Leeteuk wore a serious expression, though he spoke softly. “Why did your friends do that to Kibum?”

 

Kangin sighed, he didn’t want to lie. “B-because they wanted you to come and see me.” He muttered.

 

Leeteuk’s eyes widened. “What?”

 

Kangin averted his gaze from Leeteuk. “Th-they did it because they wanted you to come see me.” He said a little louder.

 

“Kangin-ah...” Leeteuk’s voice was shaking as he spoke. “I... do you know what this sounds like?”

 

“Jung Soo, I-”

 

“So you tricked me?!” Leeteuk shouted.

 

“N-no! It wasn’t my-”

 

“So when I came in here and thought you were ill, you were actually faking it?!” Leeteuk stood up from his bed and stood in the center of the room. He placed a hand on his hip and the other covered his eyes, as if he was on the verge of crying.

 

Kangin got up as well and neared Leeteuk. “No! Well... I wasn’t ill, but I was-”

 

“Setting me up so your friends could harm Kibum.” Leeteuk stated and bowed his head, still covering his eyes. 

 

“No! I wasn’t in on this! I didn’t know!” Kangin said and placed his hands on Leeteuk’s shoulder.

 

Leeteuk quickly stepped away and moved his hand from his eyes, revealing his red and teary eyes. “You know, Kangin-ah, I actually thought you had changed, but I was wrong.”

 

“I have changed! A lot! Thanks to you!” Kangin yelled and stepped closer to Leeteuk.

 

“Siwon was right. Once a bully, always a bully.” Leeteuk said as he backed away and glared at Kangin.

 

 

------------------------------

A/N:

Woah, dude! Serious KangTeuk drama! :O

But not to worry my dear readers! The title says "KangTeuk Lovestory" and so there will be KangTeuk love! Patience ;-)

See what I did for you this time? 

Now you have space AND bigger letters! Better? :D :D :D :D !!!

Sorry... I'm tired.... -_-