-= New World TRIVIA =-

New World

I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

 

Honestly, all this traveling is making me soooo tired and I don't get enough proper sleep. Hopefully, after this trip in Canada and when I'm back in New York, I'll have more time to type the story! Once again, I'm really, really sorry. But, here's a little filler for you guys!! There are a lot of "secrets (?)" in the story that most readers, I think, missed to see. Also, I'll be explaning the references I used for my story, even if it's so obvious to those hardcore EXOtics. So, here's a little trivia thingy for everyone. This won't be all (as I may forget to put some in) but if I remember them later on, I'll make another trivia section!

 

Ready? Here we go!

WARNING. THERE MIGHT BE SPOILERS.

 

The Two Moons in EXO Planet is based off the song, Two Moons.

The scene where Luhan and Sehun first met was based off the video "What is Love", where D.O. and Suho were. The table and stuff from that scene is also in this chapter. LOLz.

Did you guys know, Sehun and Luhan already did "it"? Okay, not IT IT! Maybe just made out... If you guys read closely, the chapter after the one where Sehun and Luhan slept together, Sehun says, "Why are you still half-?" You guys see how he uses "still"? It means that Luhan WAS half- before that... meaning..... XD XD XD It was a sneaky little line, but I just had to do it. XD 

I am planning to write bonus chapters in the future of things that happened during their stay in EXO Planet that I didn't write. Like HunHan's first time. HAHAHA!

The white rooms Suho, Lay, Baekhyun and Xiumin were trapped in is based off of the room Xiumin and Lay were in in the MAMA MV. There are also exactly the same number of mirrors on the ceiling in the story as there is in the MV.

Majesty was originally planned to be named Marrion Majesty, and in short be called, MaMa. But, I shortened it to Majesty instead. 

King is based off of the dog in Baekhyun's (one and only) teaser video. The white dog he high-fived in the video is named Keen/King. That's why in the story he is so fond of King. :3

The Red Force (based on the narration in the MAMA MV) are a bunch of mechanical soldiers led by a virus, a MACHINE virus. This is something I picked up from the song MACHINE. If the lyrics are translated in English, it says, "You're like a cold machine. You're a beautiful goddess." So, the main virus will be a powerful machine-type enemy. Maybe even one that looks like a beautiful goddess? (teaser teaser?)

The name of the red cloud spheres that attacked D.O. and Chen is Eye Pod. Based off the iPod. LOLz. I'm lame, I know. XD

I made drawings for my story. Crappy ones. LOL. I will take photos of it and upload it some time for you guys to see how I see my story. ^^

 

 

What else....? I can't think straight anymore. Too... sleepy.... .____.

 

If you guys have any questions, you can tell me! ^^ I promise to upload as soon as I can!! Please keep expecting!! And I hope you enjoyed my OBVIOUS facts and trivias. LOL.

Hope everyone's well!! Much love! <3