Chapter 9.1 - Machine

New World

 

Everything came rushing in. The history. The facts. Almost all questions were answered. There was even knowledge about their respective powers, about the symbols and about Majesty and King.

 

Majesty, the tree of life, is the source of life of EXO Planet. Slowly, she nurtured life in the planet, modeling it like the Earth, for she had a deep fascination with the Earth. She made vast fields of grass, many high peaks of mountains, deep oceans and seas, wide deserts, deep canyons, countless islands. And then after years and years of nurturing life, she has managed to grow an animal life. King.

 

King was her first try at making animate life. She was afraid she did not have the power, but when she tried, she succeeded. With the powers of the symbols she had made a dog. Out of all the animals of the Earth, she was fascinated by the dog. Loyal and true, all the way. King was her first friend and King loved her to no end.

 

As old as Majesty were the symbols. They had been in EXO Planet for as long as the planet had existed. They were the sources of power of the planet.

 

Then there was the legend. The symbols had chosen protectors throughout the whole universe. These 12 would be called whenever EXO Planet is in danger. With Majesty’s fascination with Earth, the symbols were also drawn to the planet to search for the protectors.

 

Through the ages, the symbols have selected 12 protectors. Every time one would pass away, the symbol would search for another.

 

This time, the 12 protectors were these 12 boys.

 

Luhan. Sehun. Kai. Tao. Kris. Chanyeol. Lay. Baekhyun. Xiumin. Suho. D.O. Chen.

 

Luhan, given the power of the mind, have the ability to move objects and communicate with others using his mind. He can also create psychic projections that he can shape in countless ways.

 

Sehun, monarch of the wind, can control the wind. From gentle breezes to destructive typhoons, the wind guardian is a force to be reckoned with.

 

Kai, the messenger, can travel through space to appear and disappear in places he wishes to in the blink of an eye. No walls can hold the guardian of space.

 

Tao, guardian of time. Though it is dangerous to toy with time, this guardian is given the power to control it. Past, present, future; nothing is hidden from this guardian.

 

Kris, the mighty dragon. The dragon is a mythical creature of power on Earth. This guardian is given the powers of the creature from flight, to strength, to sense.

 

Chanyeol, lord of the flames, has complete control over fire. Fire is often seen as destructive, dangerous and harmful. But with the right guardian, its secrets and other properties can be unleashed. Fire is beautiful, it is warm and it gives life.

 

Lay, the healer. Life and death come as a pair, but this guardian is given the power to halt the latter. A touch from the guardian can heal the most deadliest of wounds, and to some extent, keep death at bay.

 

Baekhyun, light bringer, harnesses the power of the light; able to create light out of thin air, able to use light for offense and defense, able to purge darkness, no matter how black.

 

Xiumin of the frost. The guardian with a deadly power. Able to freeze anything the guardian wishes, even the very air around him. One of natures cruelest killers.

 

Suho, the guardian of water, can control any forms of liquid. Every living thing needs water, and where there is water, the guardian is invincible.

 

D.O., the rock. Able to control the very earth we stand on and command the forces of nature, this guardian is a force to be reckoned with.

 

Chen, lightning god. This guardian can call forth bolts of lightning from the heavens to strike down anyone or anything that crosses his path. Also able to shoot charges of electricity from his own body, the lightning guardian can be considered a one-man army.

 

Then there was the threat. Life and death, always come as a pair. With the life that Majesty has slowly and carefully nurtured, a virus had hidden away, nurturing itself.

 

Also enchanted by the evolution of the Earth, this virus has chosen to take the form of one of the Earth’s most wonderful and destructive inventions.

 

The virus has taken the form of a Machine.

 


 

Hi guuuysss~~ OMG. I've been so busy lately and I've always been away from the laptop. TAT I am now currently at a hotel somewhere in New York... And tomorrow I'll be heading for Niagra Falls!!

This chapter is very short, so I named it part of chapter 9. So, it's 9.1. LOLz.

 

I'm very sorry for the rushed type of writing and in result, I may not have explained everything very well. If you guys have any questions, you can just PM me or post a comment. ^^

 

I hope everyone's doing good!!! And I hope you guys love the story so far!! ^^v 'Til the next chapter!! :D