The Accident

Bring Me to Your Life

"Ha Neul-ya, can you accompany me to the book store in Myeongdong?"

 

"Eum, sorry __ __-ya. I have to accompany my mother."

 

"Treatment?" You could read about Ha Neul's mind. Ha Neul had a habit to treat her body every once a month. Either did her mother. Moreover, today was Sunday.

 

"Hehehehe, good child! Once again, sorry, __ __-ya! In other times, I will accompany you whenever you want. Bye __ __-ya!" Ha Neul ended your calling up immediately.

 

Actually, you weren't a person who could go to somewhere alone. But, if the book which would be bought by you weren't important, you must had been in front of your television to watch your favorite cartoon now.

 

***

 

"Thanks." You paid some money to cashier. It didn't take a long times to buy the book. You looked at your watch. It was still 11.15AM.

 

You looked around the place where you were. It seemed you wanted to buy something before going back to your home. "Hm hm, ice cream should be delicious."

 

You walked towards the ice cream store. You told the seller that you picked a blueberry-chocolate jumbo. "Thanks."

 

Pet shop. It had been a while since you came to pet shop. Then, you decided to go there.

 

Every time you came to pet shop, you always wanted to have a cat. But, your parents didn't allow you so that you just could see them in pet shop.

 

"Awww, cute!" You couldn't handle your action after seeing a cat.

 

You were about in pet shop a long times enough. Until you didn't recognize every one who surrounded you. You seemed about forgetting everything until... "Robber!! Woyyyyy! He is stealing my bag!" Immediately, you chased the robber in order to catch him.

 

Ah, what the hell are people around me! They seem don't care!

 

You weren't good in running. The robber was already far but, you kept running. Hoping someone would catch the robber. "Yaaaaaa! Back to me!!"

 

In the minutes later, you felt the rubber got closer with you. Was something happened?

 

Yes, something was happened. You found someone who took your bag. But, not the robber. "The robber is gone. Is it yours?" That person lifted your bag up.

 

"Kris?" Oh oh how pity I am! Why is Kris must be the hero?

 

"Give that to me! That's mine!" You begged your bag arrogantly. You didn't care about saying thanks for him.

 

"I have helped you." Kris fought against you with arrogant face.

 

"It's mine!!!" You tried to snatch away your bag from Kris. Unluckily, Kris tried to prevent your action by lifting your bag higher than before. It made you resentful since your height was shorter than him. "Give it back to me!" You jumped to catch your bag. "Ya! Kris! What are you doing?"

 

"I beg you something." Kris said to you deeply.

 

"No no no! I bet your request isn't possible to do! Come on, I want to go back home! My money is there!" You screamed in order to catch people attention around you. Although, you felt it seemed to be useless.

 

"I'm hungry. You just have to accompany me to..." Kris pointed his finger to the nearest restaurant. "How? Simple, right? Moreover, your food will be paid by me. Otherwise, your bag and also your money won't be given back."

 

You sighed, thinking about many possibilities which would come to you. The most important thing was you were in a little bit date with Kris!

 

Your eyes surrounded the place. It seemed there was none of your school students there. It would be alright. "Hhhhh, give it to me and I will accompany you then."

 

"Really? Come on!" Kris didn't give your bag. He walked in front of you in order that you would follow him.

 

"Yaaa! Wu Yi Fan!" You ran following Kris.

 

***

To be continued