OvO"

Bring Me to Your Life

By the time passed, you got closer with Kris. Even you two often walked together in school or went to somewhere. There was nothing happened like before. Once you heard that many students jealous about you but, as long as Kris was beside you, you didn't take it as a trouble. You felt comfort beside him.

 

"This is yours."

 

"Thank you!" You received a strawberry ice cream from Kris. Kris took a seat beside you.

 

 

"__ __-a? Can I ask you something?"

 

"Yes, you can ask me whatever."

 

"Eum..." Kris was nervous to ask you. It made you became curious. "Who's Su Ho for you?"

 

"Su Ho?" Suddenly, you chuckled. Is Kris jealous about Su Ho? It seemed like you had to tell him who Su Ho was. "Su Ho is my closest cousin. Get it?"

 

"Ooh." Kris just answered like that. Whereas, in his heart, bombs were exploding. He was excited hearing that Su Ho was just your cousin. Not taking a serious meaning.

 

You two were about in a park which was usually used as children place to play. Kris asked you to go there because today was Saturday. Kris said that every weekend, the park was always fulfilled by children and their parents.

 

Kris didn't lie. Many children there. They were too cute and you couldn't handle yourself not to pinch their cheeks.

 

"Do you really like children?" You asked Kris and your ice cream.

 

"What do you think about children?"

 

"Children? They are human-in-growth. When I was child, I felt happy whenever. Many people adored and pinched my cheeks. I think childhood is the most memorable thing ever!" You looked at Kris brightly. Yes, you had the best parents and best childhood ever. "So, how about you?"

 

"Me? A child is one of the most angelic connection between two different persons." Kris answered it but, you couldn't get what the meaning.

 

"Eonni!" Someone ran and yelled at you. There was a little girl with long hair. She caught your attention. You ran to her and squatted to make your height same with her.

 

"Cute!" You pinched her cheek slowly. She gave you a lollipop. "Aw, thank you! What's your name, little angel?"

 

"Lauren." She said it cutely.

 

 

"Where's mine?" Suddenly, Kris was already beside you. Lauren looked at Kris and she seemed like scared about him. Kris chuckled and caressed her long hair. "Where's mine? Don't be stingy to Oppa." Kris tried to catch Lauren's attention.

 

"I don't have more lollipops." Shyly, Lauren answered Kris.

 

"Lauren!!!" There were another kids ran to Lauren. One little boy and one little girl.

 

As they came to you, you lifted the girl one. "Halo... What's your name, little girl?"

 

"Da Young!" As she answered you, she was more cheerful than Lauren.

 

 

"And you?" You asked the little boy.

 

"Leo!"

 

 

Lauren, Da Young, and Leo. They surrounded you and Kris. As his statement before, Kris really liked about kids. Now, he was playing with Leo and Lauren while you were playing with Da Young.

 

"Lauren, Leo, Da Young!" A girl yelled at them. She looked like as their babysitter. "It is already 05.00PM. You have to go back home. Your parents are waiting for you."

 

You and Kris let the kids to go to their babysitter. "Bye, Lauren, Leo, Da Young!" You waved at them. They replied your waving cutely.

 

"Thanks for caring the children." The babysitter bowed to you politely. You and Kris bowed back and smiled to her. "Are you two in date?"

 

Ugh! What is she asking about? Your cheek reddened and suddenly couldn't say anything. You looked at Kris. He was calm and seemed like wanted to answer that question. "Yes, we are in date."

 

"Go marry then. You two are very compatible. I will go now since their parents are waiting for these children. Bye!" The babysitter walked out leaving you and Kris.

 

Suddenly, you couldn't stare at Kris since he said that you two were in date and the babysitter hoped you and Kris will go married then. Slowly, you ran to the seat and sat there. Your heart was beating faster than before.

 

"What's the matter?" Kris came and looked at you.

 

You shook your head in order not to look back at Kris. For a times, you and Kris didn't talk anything. You didn't care about what Kris was doing. You kept hugging your school bag in order not to be looked like nervous in front of him.

 

"Aaaaaah!" Kris woke up from his position. He stretched his body and took a long breath. You spied his action from your bag as a wall. He stood back on you. Geez. His back...PLAK! What are you thinking about, __ __-a?!!

 

"Evening's air is not bad compared with morning's air!" Kris looked back at you. "Come on, __ __-a! You should feel what I feel!"

 

"Me?" You pointed your finger to yourself.

 

"Yes." Kris nodded quickly. Nervously, you bit your bottom lip. "Come one...!" Kris asked you again to approach him.

 

Actually, your breath couldn't be controlled as well. You bet if every girl was on your position, she must be the same with you. Being said compatible with someone that you started to expect, you felt it as an amazing words. Huh, amazing? Am I going to think that the babysitter's words is amazing?

 

Slowly, you tried to stand up and approached Kris slowly. Finally, you could stand up beside him right now. But, in order to keep your nervous, you kept a distance with him. "What's...the differences between...evening's air and morning's air? Hhhhh~ I don't feel anything."

 

"It's the difference." Chu~ "I love you."

 

OvO"

 

Dang dang dang bang bang bang!!! Something soft touched your cheek slowly. You felt little surprised but couldn't tell anything about what you had received. A soft kiss on your right cheek and a soft whisper on your right ear. All of your nerves seemed like being turned off for a while. Freeze, hot, cold. But the most feeling that you really felt was...the warmth inside those.

 

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

 

...GOD, IF IT IS A DREAM, PLEASE DON'T WAKE ME UP! IT'S MY SWEETEST DREAM EVER.

 

***

To be continued