OH! #1

Bring Me to Your Life

"FINALLY!" You took your sunglasses off and throw it freely. After finishing your college crazy tasks, you laid your body on your bed. Taking a deep breath, you felt sleepy suddenly. Watch showed you 03.17PM. You had at least one hour to sleep before taking a bath.

 

During one semester as a health faculty student, you tried to do your best. You had never expected about becoming a doctor but, your father offered you to join in. And you were surprised when you passed the test. Finally, here you were. Trying to learn how to recover many medical patients.

 

No one said that became a doctor was easy. It was happened to you. Many tasks came. But as long as you enjoyed it, there was no hardness about it.

 

Being surrounded by tasks, you became a person who didn't care about anything except studying. You didn't know but, you thought it was your and your parents's pride.

 

Knock knock! Someone knocked your door room. Because of that, you weren't sleepy again. You woke up and opened the door. "Mom?"

 

"__ __-a, would you like to accompany me to treat my body?"

 

Oh my God! It was all of sudden. You nodded quickly. You loved your mother so much. She really knew what you needed know after finishing your tasks.

 

***

 

"Where will we go, Mom? It isn't the way to go back to home."

 

"We will have a dinner with Dad."

 

After treating your body and did some make-over, you got some curiosity in your mother. Dinner with Dad? It was a little strange since your father wasn't here. Usually, if you and your family wanted to go dinner, it must be your father drove the car. But now... "Hm, Daddy has waited for us in the restaurant." Oooooh.

 

"Take some dresses firstly, okay?" Your mother parked her car in front of a boutique. You were going to ask her more but, she seemed like didn't want to hear anything from you. And then you followed your mother and just saw what would be happened.

 

"Mrs. Bang!" A great greeting from the owner. Pretty boy. Always, a boutique is always owned by a pretty boy. He wore strict t-shirt and bright-pink trouser. He wore headcraft like a girl. Oh, the world is going to be upside down.

 

Your mother hugged him like a girl and did a right-left-cheeks-kiss. "Where's your daughter?" He asked so brightly.

 

"__ __, come on." Your mother pulled your hand. "She is my daughter. Has her gown finished to be worn?" Gown? What will she do to me?

 

"I bet you will like your daughter's gown." He spoke so girly. He clutched your hand and entered to fitting room. "Here is your gown, honey." He gave you a beautiful gown.

 

 

You received that gown with a doubt. "Is it...mine...?" The owner nodded quickly and pushed your back slowly to enter the fitting room.

 

***

To be continued