Hero Su Ho?

Bring Me to Your Life

KRING!

 

Oh my God! That alarm sound tried to kill Su Ho in this sleepy morning. He turned the alarm off and realized that it was still 06.00AM. After graduating from senior high school, Su Ho had never woken up early. The earliest time he woke up was about in 09.00AM.

 

But today, he had a promise with Kris to search you. So, although he didn't want, Su Ho had to do this.

 

He rubbed his eyes in order to make him didn't get sleepy again. Randomly, he took his handphone to check whether there was a message and calling or not. There was a message from his college's friend. He replied that message and took his handphone off.

 

All of sudden, Su Ho thought about something. He forced his brain to think. His forehead wrinkled up and... "It seems like I know where she is."

 

***

 

Su Ho had arrived in front of someone's house who was convinced becoming your place to hide in. Intentionally, Su Ho came at 07.00AM. He hoped that his prediction would be right. So this problem would clear as well.

 

Su Ho knocked the door. He took a deep breath. It had been a while he didn't come here. But, the condition around this house was still same. Many plants here. And it seemed like the plants were managed as well. Su Ho knocked the door again.

 

 

"Wait for me!!" Someone yelled from inside. Su Ho smiled. It was your voice. His prediction wasn't wrong.

 

"Who are... SU HO??"

 

"Ya __ __. Let's go home! Your parents were worried about you."

 

Without saying anything, you closed the door immediately but Su Ho prevented it quicker than you. "Go away, Su Ho! I don't want to go back home!"

 

"YA! Please listen to me! Don't be selfish like that! Do you think about your parents especially your mother's condition?"

 

"I don't care about them. Do they care about me?"

 

"Ya ya ya! What's happening?"

 

Someone came from your behind. You and Su Ho stopped fighting for a while. Su Ho looked at that person properly. It was really been a while. The person in front of Su Ho had become an old man. Su Ho saw there was some grey hair on that person's hair. "Uncle...?"

 

"Su Ho?!" That old man was surprised about Su Ho's presence. He hugged Su Ho immediately. And with no doubt, Su Ho hugged him back. They missed each other. "You grow really well, Su Ho-ya. I'm fail to recognize seeing you now. You are very handsome!"

 

"I miss you, Uncle! Long time no see."

 

"Dad! Please expel Su Ho! He wants to force me to go back home. I don't want to do that!"

 

"Why do you become like this? Come on, Su Ho. Consider here as your home. I have cooked meal porridge for breakfast today. You can breakfast with us today." Your real father asked Su Ho to come in house. You mumbled angrily. Okay, Su Ho always win.

 

Here was your real father's house. Actually, the man who became your mother's husband now wasn't your father and your family name wasn't Bang but, Yoon. When you were about 13 years old, your Yoon father and your mother divorced for one reason. Two years later, your mother married with your Bang father. Because of that, you had to change your family name from Yoon to Bang.

 

"Come on! Porridge must be served in hot. It will be delicious!"

 

Your father, Su Ho, and you surrounded the dining table. "Ya, Su Ho-ya! Why do you come here?"

 

"Why not? Is it your rights to avoid me to come here?" Su Ho answered you calmly while eating that hot porridge.

 

"Hahahahahaha. You two are still same. Still like a cat and dog." Your father laughed because of this. You and Su Ho smiled awkwardly. "Ah come on! Eat the breakfast!"

 

After two years didn't meet, Su Ho was curious about your father's life. "Uncle, how are you now?"

 

"I'm fine, Su Ho. Really fine. Living alone with many plants in front of my house is the best rest ever." Your father answered it with no doubt. But you felt another feeling by hearing his voice. You really missed your real family being together.

 

"Eum...why don't you go married, Uncle?" Su Ho knew that was impolite question but, he was really curious about it since your mother had married with another guy.

 

"My father still loves my mother!!" You didn't want to hear that question so you answered it loudly. Suddenly, your tears couldn't be held up. You cried.

 

"Ah why do you cry, honey?" Your father tried to calm you. "Su Ho-ya, my daughter is right that I'm still loving her. But condition doesn't allow."

 

Su Ho nodded. He suddenly felt guilty because he had asked that question. "I'm sorry, Uncle for asking that. I'm just...just curious. And __ __, I'm sorry. Don't cry please?"

 

"Bastard Su Ho." Finally, you could hold your tears up. "So, why do you come here? Don't say that you have a mandatory from my mother for searching me to meet Kevin! I don't want to meet him!"

 

"Actually, yesterday we had searched you around Seoul. And we didn't find you anywhere. Without anyone knowing, today I decided to come here. My feeling said that you were here."

 

"I tell you, Su Ho! I don't want to meet Kevin! Who the hell he is. I don't even know!"

 

"About your arranged-marriage?" Your father asked you. You nodded lazily. "I think your mother won't make her lovely daughter disappointed. I advise you to meet Kevin firstly. Then you can decide what the best choice. Accepting or refusing him."

 

"But...I'm still loving Kris, Dad." Finally. It was your reason why you didn't want to meet Kevin.

 

"Kris? Why are you waiting for him? Isn't his life going better in China? Even he doesn't tell you anything!" Okay, Su Ho. Try not to laugh.

 

"I think Su Ho is right, __ __. Waiting for someone who can't be expected is worse than meeting someone whom you haven't known. Maybe Kevin is better than Kris. Your mother won't give a bad decision."

 

Kris can't be expected? That feeling suddenly surrounded your brain. Actually, you wanted to search him in the nearest time before going to meet Kevin. But... But... "Dad, do you allow me to do this arranged-marriage?"

 

"I know your mother so well. Her decision is never wrong."

 

"If someday the marriage will be held, would you like to attend it, Dad?"

 

"All for you will I do, __ __."

 

***

To be continued

 

 

A/N

And the marriage will be held soon YAY \(^O^)/