THE MARRIAGE XD

Bring Me to Your Life

Like many previous mornings, the sun rose as well. It never got tired to do its duty, shining the whole world and all creatures feeling. Although sun was rare being welcomed by humans who couldn't wake up in early morning, it never demanded about it so much. It just needed every human could smile brightly as it shone their life.

 

When dew started to fall from leafs, when mist started to disappear, when birds started to sing. These are ways how the beautiful morning was going on.

 

Even if your parents became an evil to wake you up in the morning, it didn't work anymore. Expecting whoever tried to wake you up now. They would like to remind you about this beautiful day. The smell of today was kinda amazing, amazing as heaven.

 

World's heaven had never existed on your life before finding your precious diamond.

 

"I'm not dreaming, right?"

 

***

 

Looking at the mirror, another reflection of you appeared and you didn't want to resist it. Tiara was patched on your head as well. Perfect diamond silver garnished your tiara. Although it wasn't expensive like what usually princesses had, here was the deepest meaning about that tiara. It wouldn't be changed until whenever.

 

 

Then, you touched your face slowly. These make-up covered your not-really-beautiful face. Your furrowed forehead, your chubby cheeks, your not-really-sharp nose and chin, were covered by light yellow face powder. Your eyebrows were made becoming sharper than before. Your eyelids were drawn by beautiful combination of eye-shadow; white and soft purple.

 

This unstoppable mind came out when you saw your lips. You touched it slowly. Having noticed what something that had ever landed on, you giggled like there was fur tickling your chin. That feeling about his warmth and moist lips, you just couldn't resist.

 

You your soft-pink lips. Then, you stood up to see how your change was. You weren't sure that you were looked like a princess although five people had adored you. This white-beautiful wedding dress wasn't anything before he told everyone that you were his the most beautiful princess. "Am I really beautiful in front of him?"

 

 

***

 

His 'I'mAnIcon' necklace would never be detached until whenever. It didn't take a serious meaning but Kris really liked that necklace. 'I'mAnIcon' was bought when he was 8 years old. Randomly, his father gave it to him when he had gone back from his work.

 

 

"I'd like to give you this necklace."

 

"I'm an icon? What's the meaning, Dad? I'm Kevin, not icon."

 

"Hahahahaha. Not about that, my little hero. This necklace will give you some self-confidence to do all the things you want. I don't want you become a little loser or something like you always give up before doing your aim. You're an icon to take the world."

 

"I'm an icon." He said it to himself. Being proud because of his 'I'mAnIcon', Kris corrected his light brown tuft hair. "I'm truly handsome."

 

 

Little Kris had never cared about wearing a brave coat and dressed like a prince for his future. And it was happened to him now. For real, this marriage was too early to do because many guys in his average age, hadn't thought about this thing.

 

"It's no problem. As long as I have you and you have me."

 

***

 

"Do you two love each other?"

 

"I do love her with no doubt."

 

"So do I."

 

Closing your eyes to take a long breath, you felt someone pinned a ring up to your left ring-finger. As he said the marriage promise, you had just realized that it was his comfort words to you. Kris's deep voice always made a sense like he would protect you without needing a reason.

 

 

As the ring had been pinned up into your ring-finger, people around you started to shout their happiness out. Without your awareness, your tears fell down. It was your happiest weeping. Just because you went married, you could spread the happiness out. Not only for yourself but also all people here.

 

You found your parents out among all attender. You stared at your mother and your Bang father. They were happy too, you knew. You could see from their eyes. Eyes never lied. Smiling softly, they waved their hand to you. Suddenly, your brain thought about parable of marriage. Was it hurt for parents letting their son or daughter being owned by person whom they love?

 

How happy you were now. Beside that, your Yoon father really attended to your marriage! He gave you a soft smile. The connection about ex-husband-wife, wasn't wrong. Your Yoon father feeling about this arranged-marriage wasn't wrong. Your mother didn't lead you to the worst decision.

 

And there was Su Ho!!! He stood beside a girl...? Su Ho has a girlfriend?!

 

Ha Neul and Chan Yeol... You two have to follow my way! You two are cute being together. And I want to see little brave Chan Yeol or little pretty Ha Neul. Buahahahahahaha what am I thinking about?

 

Little Chan Yeol? Little Ha Neul? You were surprised after thinking about those. You glanced at Kris. Didn't it mean that you would have children with Kris...?

 

You shivered after thinking about that. It seemed scary but...you always thought about this thing would be happened to your life with Kris.

 

"Hey! What's wrong with you?" Kris startled you by waving his hand in front of you. "Are you muse?"

 

Don't let him to know what's on my mind!!! "Ah nope nope! You d-d-don't have to worry about me." You grinned foolishly in front of your husband. "What will we do now?"

 

"Let pigeons fly by our parents."

 

Letting pigeons fly was the habit of a marriage. It was done by married couple's parents. That letting pigeons fly indicated that parents must be willing to let their son or daughter being owned by their crush.

 

As your and Kris's parents came to the podium, you felt a little sad. Your Yoon father didn't become the person who let the pigeons out. But...there was no reason to hate your Bang father. He was kind like he was your womb father. This fate couldn't be changed as your wish. God had known about how your life would go on. And your parents divorce was the way to lead you to a better life.

 

Kris held your hand tightly. You knew that he was touched today. You knew that he wanted to cry. But you knew that Kris was a brave guy who had high prestige so, he wouldn't let himself crying in every situation. How annoying he was.

 

After praying for your marriage, the priest gave a female pigeon to your parents and a male pigeon to Kris's parents. As the priest three-two-one count, they let the pigeons to fly as their willingness about this marriage. Is it my real happiness?

 

 

The most long-awaited action in the marriage came to you now. Throwing a flower bouquet from back and finding who person accepting it. When you were child, once you had watched this scene on television. Actually, you wanted to accept that flower, not throwing. But today no matter what happened. Accepting or throwing, the most important thing was you owned Kris as well.

 

"Come on." Kris led you to do this flower bouquet throwing. Everyone, especially they who hadn't married, gathered near from the podium where you and Kris stood on. They tried to get that flower and yelled like, "PLEASE BLESS MY FUTURE LIFE WITH THAT FLOWER!"

 

 

"Are you ready?" Kris asked you. You nodded happily. Then he held your hands and the flower bouquet at once. He counted back and...

 

GIVE IT TO ME!!!

 

IT'S MINE!!!

 

DANG!!!

 

Everyone became quiet suddenly. What was wrong? You and Kris looked what was going on and then you two laughed so meanly. Either did all people.

 

"Ya! Why are you laughing for? You laugh for me because I got this flower whereas I didn't gather to get it?"

 

Okay, Chan Yeol. He was the one who got the flower. Ha Neul must be happy knowing that Chan Yeol got the flower.

 

Everyone seemed to be happy as your wish to live happily ever after with your husband, Wu Yi Fan.

 

As long as I sit next to you, you can own me as much you want. No matter what will be happened, I will always on your side, giving all of mine to you. You are the one whom I expect too much. You are like drug for me which I need every time. As I will give you everything, don't make me disappoint, okay?

 

I don't know what to say to prove this happiness. I can't express how much I'm happy now. I'm not the type that can make a proof as well. Keep trusting me, you don't need to worry. I will always beside you. Protecting, caring, and loving you.

 

***

 

 

THE END!!!

 

Finally this fiction has been ended up! Oh, I was like rolling like a buffalo after making this chapter.

I'm sorry if the marriage isn't well as your expectation. As I told before, I was not good at making romantic scene. Forgive me =A=

 

After the looooooooooooooooong chapters of this fiction, I just want to say 'BIG THANKS' for everyone who had become anything(?)in this fiction.

Especially all of YOU who have read my fiction. Without you, this fiction isn't anything <3 <3 <3

Thank for your views, your subscribing, your comments! Those all make me askjdhnajksndbijeasdej HAPPY!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS \m/

 

By the way, it isn't last chapter. Click on next and you will find a spoiler XD 

 

OH MY GOD! I just realize that this fiction was made on 2012-04-05! And it is ended up on 2012-05-05!!!

WHAT A COINCIDE *O*

 

 

 

 

안녕! XD

(If I have a free time, I'd like to make another fiction XD)