Dealing With It

Bring Me to Your Life

"Is there any importance to be told since you called me to meet you on the school rooftop?"

 

"Welcome, Kris! It's my pleasure that you can fulfill my invitation!"

 

Although Kris had become your boyfriend and everyone knew it, Su Ho still behaved arrogantly. Yesterday, Su Ho asked Kris to meet him on the school rooftop. Firstly, Kris wanted to ignore that. But, Su Ho called him last night. It seemed like Su Ho had Kris's number from you.

 

"I just want to congratulate you that you have got my closest cousin's heart."

 

"Any else?" Kris kept a distance with him. It wasn't impossible if Su Ho would drop Kris to ground floor.

 

"Ya! Don't be like that! I know you have something on your mind. Seriously, I'm __ __'s closest cousin. So, what's wrong if I want to have quality time to talk with her future husband?"

 

"So...? You know the truth?" Kris seemed like to be amazed because of Su Ho. With no doubt, Kris approached Su Ho to talk with him more serious. "Tell me why you can know the truth!"

 

Su Ho took a deep breath. "Several months ago, I came to __ __'s to borrow something. Since our family was close to each other, I could enter to __ __'s room easily. When I wanted to go back home, unintentionally, I heard her name was spread out seriously by her dad. Then, slowly I approached uncle's room. The door was opened a little bit. Oh I just realized that he was calling someone. And I heard all the things that he was talking about."

 

"What things did you hear?"

 

"I heard everything. About you and __ __ would be arranged in marriage. And about your secret movement from China to Korea."

 

Kris didn't know it was a disaster or not. Su Ho was an arrogant person a little bit but, Kris didn't know him inside. "So, have you talked to her about this arranged-marriage?"

 

Su Ho shook his head. "I didn't tell anything. I also heard that your family and __ __'s family wanted to keep this as secret for her. But, I don't know what the reason was. So as her closest cousin, I ask you why do you keep this as secret? It would be more easy if you talked to her firstly, right?"

 

Kris took a deep breath, trying to make an explanation to Su Ho. "I was just worried. Usually, girls don't want to be arranged in their relationship. I don't want it will be happened. So, I approached her slowly and tried to act like I weren't her future husband."

 

"Possible. And what will you do now?"

 

"I haven't made any plan with my parents or her parents. But, we don't have to tell her now. Su Ho-ya, can you keep it as secret?"

 

"Since I care too much about her, it hurts a little bit because you will replace my position. But I have no rights to avoid it. I will keep this secret as well as you protect her."

 

***

To be continued