The Intention

Bring Me to Your Life

"Su Ho-ya!"

 

Kai yelled at Su Ho when he came into their class. Kai must had had an important things to be told since he came with uncontrolled-breath.

 

"Why?" Su Ho answered it as usual. With his calm.

 

"Do you remember about Kris?"

 

"Kris?" Su Ho's forehead suddenly wrinkled up. "Why?"

 

"He is in basketball's stadium now. His class is doing a game with 3-D class. Do you want to follow me to see his game?"

 

Yes, Su Ho had known about Kris. After Kris's presence, Su Ho heard often about him. About his good-looking, his ability, and also his fame. Firstly, Su Ho didn't care about that but, after hearing many his friends's words about Kris's basketball game technique could replace Su Ho's position someday, Su Ho became curious about him.

 

"Let's go!" Immediately, Su Ho woke up from his chair. Su Ho ran and then Kai followed him to basketball's stadium.

 

It was not really a game. It was not sport lesson. It was break time and unintentionally, Luhan met Chen. Luhan asked Chen to play basketball with his class. But, the atmosphere about this unintentional-game was really interesting. Many students came, especially girls.

 

Su Ho and Kai arrived at the stadium. In every corner, screaming and hand-clapping were heard. Su Ho and Kai didn't take a seat there. They just stood in one corner and saw how Kris's game was.

 

"AWESOME!" Kai couldn't pretend not enjoyed this game. Especially when Kris did three-points-shooting. Moreover, students's enthusiastic made Kai feeling the atmosphere.

 

Su Ho wasn't same like Kai. He crossed his hands in front of his chest and saw Kris seriously. Su Ho admitted that he was shorter than Kris. But about the technique, he couldn't tell anything since he wanted to fight with Kris. Suddenly, the feeling as rival came out and ruined Su Ho's mind.

 

"Someday, we will fight, Kris."

 

***

To be continued