Searching for You

Bring Me to Your Life

"Hah? __ __ hasn't gone back from school?"

 

"Yes, Ha Neul. Do you know where is she? Her handphone can't be contacted."

 

Ha Neul squeezed her forehead. 07.00PM. Suddenly, your mom called Ha Neul and told Ha Neul that her daughter hadn't gone back from school. Ha Neul thought again, was it related about Kris's invitation?

 

"I have called Su Ho for searching her. And he is now on the way to the school. Maybe, __ __ still there." Your mom voice was heard worrying.

 

"Hm, auntie. Please do calm. I will contact my friends and go to the school to search __ __."

 

"Thanks, Ha Neul-ya. Contact me if whatever is happened."

 

"Let it to me." Ha Neul ended the calling up. She took a deep breath. She didn't know what Kris did about the invitation. Before deciding to wait Kris, Ha Neul felt worried about you.

 

Then, Ha Neul called Kris. She got his number from you. "Halo, Kris? This is Ha Neul. What did you do to __ __?"

 

***

 

"Su Ho!!!" Ha Neul saw Su Ho in front of the school gate. Unluckily, the gate was closed. "Is __ __ here?"

 

Su Ho shook his head weakly. He was about shocked when saw two persons behind Ha Neul. "Kris? Chan Yeol? Why are you here?"

 

"It's not the time to ask that. I have the security phone number, I will call him and then we have a key to open the gate." Immediately, Ha Neul made a calling. Luckily, the security hadn't slept. Without taking a long times, Ha Neul ended the calling up. "Okay, the security is on the way. We just have to wait for him."

 

"So, what was happened? Why is __ __ still in the school?" Chan Yeol who didn't know anything, asked it curiously.

 

"Shut up for a while, can you?" Ha Neul became angry suddenly. "Why are you here, Park Chan Yeol? It seems useless!"

 

"I was called by Kris!"

 

None of them continued that conversation. They were worried about you so much. Especially Kris. After hearing Ha Neul's story, he was very shocked. Actually, he didn't send anything to you. It seemed that there was culprit behind this all.

 

Finally, the security came and opened the school gate immediately.

 

"__ __!!" Everyone was screaming your name. But it seemed nothing happened. And then, the security decided to open the door all rooms.

 

After checking to all the classrooms, they became more worried. They went to canteen but there was nothing. And finally, they were in front of sport storeroom now. "This is the last place. If she isn't here, we should report this to the nearest police." The security said.

 

The security opened the sport storeroom door. And ugh! There was so dark and full of dust. "__ __?!"

 

"__ __?!!" Finally, Su Ho found you! You were still in high school uniform. You squatted and buried your face between your knees.

 

"Su Ho?" You woke up and found Su Ho in front of you. The security turned the sport storeroom's lamp on. Immediately, you ran to Su Ho and hugged him tightly. You cried on his shoulder.

 

Kris looked at you jealously. The way you hugged Su Ho made him felt more guilty. It made him more convinced that you had something with Su Ho. Moreover, she seemed didn't see him around the savers. Kris tried to hold his rage up.

 

"Ha Neul!!" You ran and hugged Ha Neul. "Hiks...hiks...I hate darkness! I regret, Ha Neul!!"

 

Ha Neul tried to calm you. She held your tears up. "You don't have to tell everything here. Su Ho will accompany you to home. Your mom is worried about you."

 

You erased your tears. Any seconds then, you recognized about who person beside Ha Neul. You walked towards Kris. Without your awareness, you slapped Kris's cheek.

 

How shocked Chan Yeol and Su Ho were. They didn't know what the problem was. Kris caressed his cheek. But, he didn't want to opponent you now. He would search the right time to clarify the problem.

 

"Come on, Su Ho! I want to go back home!" You asked Su Ho to go back home. Su Ho followed you although he was very curious about the problem.

 

Kris took a deep breath. "I want to go home now." He was looked like the weakest person ever. Ha Neul could feel what Kris felt. She was sure that Kris didn't do anything.

 

"I hope Kris and __ __ will get better condition." Ha Neul mumbled to her self.

 

"Ah! I don't know anything!" Chan Yeol seemed to be desperated about this problem. He went out from the sport storeroom. "Ha Neul? Don't you want to go back to your home?"

 

Ha Neul forgot that firstly, he went to school with Kris. But it seemed like Kris didn't want to be bothered. So he went back home without asking Ha Neul. "Aaaaaah!" Ha Neul ran to Chan Yeol. "Park Chan Yeol, would you see me to off to my house?"

 

Chan Yeol clicked and nodded slowly. Since Ha Neul was a girl and it was night, as a man, Chan Yeol had to show off his gentle side.

 

***

To be continued

 

P.S

For next week, I won't be updating this fic because of my final national examination T_T so, if you wait for this, take it patiently(?) *bow*