Another Side

Bring Me to Your Life

You were about going to hate all of your classmates. Why? You were left alone in your class.

 

When Physics lesson time, you felt stomachache that could make you didn't concentrate to study. Finally, you asked Ha Neul to accompany you to school health room.

 

Student who followed Teenagers Red Cross organization, advised you to stay in school health room until you felt better. And then, you decided to stay there.

 

And now, you felt about being forgotten. None of your classmates woke you up at the end of school time. Now, it was 04.00PM. It meant that you had slept in school health room for four hours!

 

"I'm late two hours since school time was ended!" You mumbled angrily while settled your school's stuffs into your bag. You were almost cry. "Errrghhh! Why didn't Ha Neul wake me up?!!"

 

Luckily, there were still many students in your school so that you weren't really being left alone there.

 

You walked alone with your effort to hold your tears up. School's gate hadn't been closed. Then, you decided to wait the bus in front of stopping place for public vehicles.

 

JDERRRRRRRRRRRR!

 

"AH!"

 

Suddenly, thunderbolt came and made you shocked. You closed your ears in order not to hear the thunderbolt. You never liked thunderbolt. As its came, you had just realized that it was cloudy. Seemed it would be rain.

 

In counting seconds, the rain was coming. You were almost cry anymore. You abused anything and thought that today was one of your 'the worst day' list. "How can I be trapped like this? ! What the he..."

 

"Brbrbrbrbr, the rain is so heavy."

 

Your uncontrolled-words were stopped by that voice. You realized that it was beside you. You looked into your right and... "Kris?"

 

"__ __?" Kris shouted your name back. "What are you doing here?"

 

"Heh? Is it wrong? I should ask you why are you here?" Kris was one of your classmates who had forgotten about waking you up.

 

"Can't you see?" Kris asked you back. Now, you felt resentful to all of your classmates so that you decided not to talk to them for a while. "I have joined the school basketball club and today was the practicing day. And I have done with the first day. So, that's why I'm still here."

 

You glanced at Kris and yes, he was right. Kris wore t-shirt and basketball's short. Ugh! Suddenly you couldn't stop glancing at him!

 

"How about your stomachache? Has it recovered?"

 

"Eh? Eum...eum...yes! It has! After no one woke me up in school health room, sure my stomach has recovered because I have slept for four hours!" You didn't know why you talked about this to Kris stupidly.

 

"Oh."

 

Twice. You had regretted asking Kris for twice. You had never liked if you asked or told a story, the person whom you talked with, just answered it with none of sense. Like Kris.

 

Finally, the bus was coming. After stopping in front of you, you walked in immediately without telling Kris firstly. The bus was not crowded and you felt free to choose where seat that you sat comfortly on. "Ugh finally!"

 

After that, suddenly you felt uncomfortable. There was Kris walked into bus. Is he on the same way with me to his house? Why does it come?

 

Kris sat on the seat across you. "Heh? Do you follow me?"

 

"Hah? Are you sure? I walked into this bus firstly!"

 

"Oh I don't know it will be a little or big disaster since it has many possibilities for us on the same bus to go to school or to go back home." Kris said with his deep voice.

 

"So, do I want to have the same way with you?" You fought against his words. Inside, he is so annoying!

 

"Up to you." Kris answered.

 

Ugh! Three times.

 

***

 

"What a life!"

 

Having washed your hair, you disordered your hair with towel. You really liked about washing your hair since it was many people who told you that your hair was really good. After that, you said to your self that you had to treat your hair better than other.

 

"Lalalalala b-b-bring the boys out!" You sang one of your favorite songs. And suddenly, your phone rang. It was message's ringtone.

 

You laid your body on your bed. You took your handphone and there was a message from unknown number.

 

Hey! Is it any English homework for tomorrow, right? Kris.

 

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH? WHERE CAN HE GET MY NUMBER???

 

***

To be continued