Rival Saver

Bring Me to Your Life

Kris-a, today I can't go to school and practice basketball also. Last night, I suffered ankle-sprained so that it hurt when I walked. Take care without me. Kkkkkk~

 

Get well soon!

 

Kris closed his handphone's flip. Previously, Kyung Soo had told him that Chan Yeol couldn't go to school because his injury.

 

When the first day he came to basketball club, Kris couldn't be more further from Chan Yeol. For gaining friends, he still needed Chan Yeol's help. Actually, Kris wasn't a person that could make a friendship easily. Everyone who knew Kris for the first time, would feel little awkward. Unless they attracted Kris firstly.

 

Oh! He remembered about Tao–another friend from other class. Tao could be a person whom Kris shared with, although Tao was in second grade.

 

"Kris?"

 

Realizing there was a little bit attack on his shoulder, Kris was shocked. Oh, Lu Han. "Ah good morning, Lu Han!"

 

"Morning!" Lu Han took his bag off on the table. "What are you thinking about? It seems you are worried about...?"

 

"Eh? Don't worry about me, Lu Han. I don't feel anything." Kris giggled to make an alibi that he didn't feel anything.

 

"Morning, students!" Mr. Park came and yelled as usual. Chemistry was terrifying. Every student had same mind. Focusing on Mr. Park lesson was harder than climbing the tree.

 

"Okay students, open page..."

 

BRAK!!!

 

All students, included Mr. Park, were shocked about that sound. Someone was slamming the door without permission. "Hhhhh, eh...good morning, sir!"

 

"Bang __ __! How many times you come late for my lesson time, hah?"

 

It was you who slammed the door! You were about coming late because of your little disaster with your little sister. And unluckily, Mr. Park had been in your class. Ugh, you couldn't do anything.

 

"I'm sorry, Sir. I...I have been caught in traffic jam." You lied. You walked in with your ashamed-face. Every student was looking forward you.

 

"You have no reason! I dislike person who can't get in place on time! You will get your beautiful punishment from me."

 

Damn! Damn! Damn! How can he say 'beautiful' about his punishment?!

 

"I'll take some lesson from second grade. Write the kind of strong acid and strong base also!"

 

From first grade, you didn't like everything about Chemistry. And now... What could you do?

 

You sighed to relax your self. Maybe relaxation could make your brain remembered about those thingy reactions.

 

You took the board marker and made a cool sensation. But, accidentally, you saw other side among all your friends. You found Kris sat like a big-mama-boy. He watched you politely without something weird. But you didn't know that it was so different. You disliked him!

 

"Okay, firstly..."

 

***

 

Actually, it wasn't hard without Chan Yeol. Kris was introduced by Tao to all his friends. So, now he was playing basketball with his new friends.

 

Kris took his mineral water to be drunk and made his face a little fresh because now, he was so sweaty.

 

"Captain Su Ho is back!"

 

Someone yelled at Su Ho. Su Ho? Kris stopped to drink and then saw where Su Ho was. Although he had known about him, Kris never asked anyone to show him who Su Ho was.

 

"Hyung!" Tao whispered Kris. Kris posed his body closer to Tao. "Su Ho-hyung, Su Ho-hyung. Let's meet him and introduce your self to him."

 

At the first day Kris came to school basketball club, he didn't meet with Su Ho. As the newest member on the club, Kris thought he should had a good impression with Su Ho. He liked at making friends.

 

"Hello, I'm Kris the newest member who was brought by Chan Yeol. Nice to meet you, Su Ho-ssi." Kris bowed politely and let his hand to take held of Su Ho's hand.

 

"Su Ho." Su Ho replied Kris's introduction. "I heard often about you, Kris. Can you teach me about basketball right technique?"

 

"Technique?" Kris's forehead wrinkled up.

 

"Ah, I forget! I mean...is it any differences about Korean's basketball technique and China's?"

 

Kris giggled and didn't know what to say. "Eh? There is no difference. You can ask to all basketball player in this whole world about the technique. They will do the same."

 

"Ah, I'm kidding!" Su Ho touched Kris's shoulder like a boss. "You can't get a calm, right?"

 

"What do you mean?" Suddenly, Kris felt little uncomfortable about Su Ho's question.

 

"Ah! Come on, guys!" Su Ho yelled like a boss to all the members. Easily, they followed Su Ho to play basketball again.

 

"Calm down, hyung!" Tao was going to take care about Kris. It just because he was on the same way with him, as a new-transferred student.

 

"Okay, I'm fine. Thanks for caring me."

 

***

To be continued