Is it Really a Date?

Bring Me to Your Life

"What's food do you want to order?"

 

"I'm full."

 

"Oh. Waitress!!" Kris raised his hand up to call the waitress. Actually, you felt hungry but, you were prestige to admit that.

 

"Can I help you?" The waitress asked Kris.

 

"I want to order two plates of macaroni pasta and two orange juices."

 

Heh? Two? Will Kris eat that by him self? He is so greedy.

 

"What else?" Waitress asked Kris to make sure that he wouldn't order something anymore.

 

"Hm... Yes. If I want to buy another food, I will call you." Kris closed the menu book and gave to the waitress gently.

 

Kris stared at you meanwhile you kept looking at your handphone. "Bang __ __? Do you like macaroni pasta and orange juice, right?"

 

"Hah? So... You ordered two, not to be eaten by your self?" You felt surprised about Kris's action since you had pointed your eyes to fish fillet and avocado juice.

 

"Yes, I have promised to treat you. Do you like that, right?"

 

"Waitress!" You raised your hand up. Luckily, the waitress hadn't gone further.

 

"Yes. Can I help you?" The waitress came.

 

"Er... Previously, he ordered two plates macaroni pasta and two glasses orange juice, right? Eum..." You looked at Kris with a doubt. "Change it with one fish fillet and a glass of avocado juice."

 

"So, you order macaroni pasta, fish fillet, orange juice, and avocado juice, right?" The waitress looked at you.

 

"Ah, yes." But, Kris answered it.

 

"Sorry." You felt guilty. You admitted that it was your fault since you didn't tell anything to Kris.

 

"You are so funny." Kris chuckled at your stupid action. You felt little disappointed since you considered that 'funny' was meant to a clown.

 

Oh. A seconds later, it became awkward! You couldn't say anything and kept playing whatever in your handphone. You didn't care about what Kris did.

 

"Cute."

 

"What?" You took your handphone off immediately. You couldn't hear clearly about Kris's word. But, you felt your cheeks reddened. Did you hear wrong word? Or it was true...?

 

"It has been served." The waitress came by bringing a tray. There were your and Kris's food. "Let's enjoy!" Finally, the waitress went out from you and Kris. The second awkwardness would be happened again.

 

Since you were so hungry, you focused your gaze to your food. Suddenly, you regretted about agreeing Kris's invitation. You never liked being trapped in the awkwardness.

 

"__ __." Kris called your name. And then you lifted your head to see Kris. "There is cockroach on your plate."

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" You screamed with no doubt. Yes, you really disliked cockroach. You took your bag and stood up suddenly.

 

"Hahahahahahaha!" You saw Kris laughed loudly in front of you, either did people around you. Your forehead wrinkled up and then realized there was nothing on your plate. Kris had joked you and lied also.

 

You felt embarrassed and took a seat again. You felt resentful about Kris. Moreover, he was still laughing in front of you. "Aw!" Kris moaned when you struck his body with your bag. "Aw! Stop it, __ __-ya!" You didn't hear about Kris's words. You prevented not to cry by striking him.

 

Stopping your action, Kris held your hand up. His strength could make you couldn't strike him again. Finally, you gave up. "Let my hand go!!"

 

Kris loosened your hand so that you could escape from him. "Hey! Where are you going?" Kris was worried about you. Kris took the money which was used to pay the food on the table. Then, he chased you.

 

You didn't run but, walked rapidly. Kris found you and clutched your hand. "Where are you going? I just joked. I don't know that you are afraid to cockroach."

 

"Let me go!!!" You tried again to let your self from Kris. Whatever the reason, it seemed useless. Suddenly, your brain thought about the thing that you always watched in a film.

 

"Aw!" You bit Kris's hand and finally, you could escape from him. "Bang __ __!"

 

Whereas, fake cockroach was used to catch your attention up. If only Kris knew about your fear to a cockroach, sure he wouldn't do that stupid thing. Certainly, you would hate Kris more than before.

 

***

To be continued