Convincing You

Bring Me to Your Life

Actually, Kris's condition couldn't be said as good enough. After saving you, he couldn't think clearly. He was curious to know who the culprit was. And he wanted to talk to you about the truth!

 

So, here he was. Walking alone, he entered into the school. By the way he walked, he saw an interesting scenery. A pail of students around wall-magazine. Usually, Kris had never cared about that thing. But now, there was some magnet which pulled him to break in.

 

As Kris came, students who surrounded the wall-magazine, escaped one by one. They looked like afraid because of Kris's presence. Kris's forehead wrinkled up. And finally, the pail of students faded without reason. Thus, Kris searched for the thing that caught their attention up.

 

"What's happening?" Someone poked Kris's shoulder. There was Ha Neul.

 

"Firstly, I saw a pail of students surrounded wall-magazine. But, I don't know why did they escape because of my presence."

 

Ha Neul nodded slowly. Immediately, she looked at the wall-magazine and... "Kris! Is it you?" Ha Neul found a photo.

 

Kris looked at that photo and how shocked he was. There was patched his photo with you when you two did an unexpected date two weeks ago! It made Kris and Ha Neul became more curious since the culprit scratched you with marker in the photo. "That's me with __ __ when we met unintentionally two weeks ago!" Kris told Ha Neul.

 

"I don't like her being together with Kris? Hah? Who the hell is she?!" Ha Neul read the hand-writing on that photo. "So, is the person who took this photo, is the culprit?"

 

Kris compelled to take the photo off from wall-magazine. "Damn! Ha Neul, does __ __ come to school now?"

 

"Last night she told me that she didn't want to meet you for a while. She still considered that you really trapped her. Hm, I'm planning to look in on her after the ending of school time."

 

"I want to follow you to clarify this problem!"

 

***

 

Someone was knocking your house door. "Ah, Ha Neul!" You woke up from your bed and ran to open the door. "Ha Neul!!" You hugged Ha Neul immediately.

 

"How are you?"

 

"A little bit fine. But, I have to relax my self for a while. So, I don't know when I will go to school again. You come here just by your self, right?"

 

"Euh...euh...actually, not." Ha Neul answered you nervously. Any seconds then, Kris appeared from Ha Neul's right side. "Kris forced me to follow me."

 

You were shocked seeing Kris in front of you. His face looked like very guilty. As you held your rage up, you clutched Ha Neul hand. "Come on, Ha Neul! You are not allowed to enter into my house!" You expelled Kris arrogantly.

 

"Ya! Bang __ __! Please listen to me firstly! I just want to clarify the problem. If you have heard my explanation, I will leave your house quickly!"

 

"Ineffectual!!" You pushed Kris but, Kris held your hand tightly. "Don't touch me!!"

 

"Please listen to me for a while!" Kris tried to convince you.

 

Ha Neul approached you and tried to make you calm. "__ __, please listen to me." Suddenly, you looked at Ha Neul. "I beg you to listen Kris firstly. We are here to tell you the truth."

 

"I don't want to see him, Ha Neul-ya!!" You refused like there was nothing space to forgive Kris.

 

"If you don't want to listen him, I won't become your friend forever."

 

You couldn't say anything then. Ha Neul wasn't a type who couldn't serious about her words. You closed your eyes for a while, took a deep breath, and then... "I just give you five minutes!"

 

Although just five minutes but, Kris thought it was enough. Then, Kris and Ha Neul entered into your house. They took a seat on your sofa.

 

"Where's your parents?" Ha Neul asked.

 

"They are working." You answered lazily. "So, what the truth do you bring, hah?"

 

Kris gave you the photo which was convinced could tell you the truth. You took that photo and recognized all relations things according that photo.

 

"So... The person who took this photo is the culprit?" You asked and almost cried. Kris and Ha Neul nodded together.

 

"But, we haven't found who is she or he. Kris has asked Chan Yeol to find who the culprit is." Ha Neul explained you.

 

"So... Because of this, I will be hated by all students who adore you, hah?" Out of control, you talked to Kris loudly. The thing that you prevented since Kris's first presence, was happening to you now. Actually, you never liked having enemy. And now, it seemed like there would many students hated you.

 

"Not about that." Kris tried to explain again. "As my apologize, I'm sure that Chan Yeol can solve the problem without taking a long times."

 

"Don't you think about the effect because of this?! I don't like being hated!!" You cried and buried your face between your hands. Ha Neul took a seat getting closer to you. She hugged you tightly.

 

"__ __, trust me! I will protect you."

 

***

To be continued

 

 

A/N

DANG DANG DANG!!! I'M BACK XDD Oh God, my final national examination has been ended up. It means I'm free from all about senior high school things although the result of my exam hasn't been announced. It will be announced at May 26th, 2012. So, pray for me guys. I hope I will get a good result T^T

I'm sorry for updating it a little bit late. I'll keep updating it as long as I can n____n;;

So, here is the next chapter. Hope you enjoy, guys! And you know...I'm so touched about my 1000+ views huhuhuhuhu *runny-nosed*