Back to School

Bring Me to Your Life

CARELESS, CARELESS, SHOOT ANONYMOUS, ANONYMOUS. HEARTLESS, MINDLESS, NO ONE, WHO CARE ABOUT ME...

 

"Aaah... Who's calling me?"

 

That MAMA song tried to kill you in this early morning. You were still sleepy but, that song seemed to force you to answer the calling. Even, you couldn't read the caller. Just took it lazily and... "Halo?"

 

"Morning, __ __?"

 

HOLLY ! THIS DEEP VOICE. "Don't you know about the ethic in the morning? It's so impolite about waking someone up in the early morning!"

 

"Come on, it's already 06.00AM o'clock. Are you ready to go to school now?"

 

"NOPE! I don't want to go school now!!!"

 

"I have been in front of your house to pick you up to school. So, come with me, yes?"

 

"HAH?"

 

***

 

Actually, it had been a week for you didn't go to school. After that accident, you tried to hide yourself as long as you could. During that one-week-rest-time, you didn't do anything. Waking up, eating, watching television, reading novels or comics, and many useless things you did. Your parents had forced you to go to school as soon as possible but, you were the master about making a touched reason.

 

And here you were. In front of your school's gate after going down from bus. Kris had arrived in front of your house at 06.00AM. He didn't joke. Suddenly he came to your house and made an introduction with your mother. Because of that, you were forced to go to school with Kris.

 

"Hey wait for me, __ __!" Kris tried to shout your name since you walked into school rapidly in order to avoid being together with him. You felt a little trauma.

 

Finally you decided to run before Kris would catch you. Oh, good! After taking a long times to take a rest, your strength to run was going to increase.

 

"Huh!" You arrived in front of your class. Slowly, you took a deep breath and entered in. You hoped there wouldn't be someone who knew about your accident. You were lazy to answer that.

 

"__ __!!! FINALLY!!!" Ha Neul made you shocked. She ran at you and hugged you tightly. "Ya! You don't know how much I miss you! I sat by myself during one week. I felt lonely without you. How are you now, honey?"

 

"Okay, okay. Let me go, Ha Neul. Your embrace makes me short-winded." Then, Ha Neul let you go. She clutched your hand to go to your seat and told the story.

 

As you started to tell the story, someone entered the class. Oh, Kris. Unintentionally, your and his eyes passed by each other. You tried to avoid it but, suddenly Kris gave you a soft smile.

 

"YAAAAAAA! What's going on between you and Kris?" Ha Neul couldn't patient to hear your story.

 

***

 

"When will you go?"

 

Intending to avoid at the end of lesson time, you were caught by Kris in front of the stopping place for vehicles. Unluckily, the bus which was waited by you hadn't appeared so that Kris could find where you were.

 

"I want to go back home!"

 

"So do I. We can go home together."

 

"NOPE! I don't want to be beaten by your girl..." Aw! Unconsciously, you said the sentence that you wanted to keep forever. You slapped your mouth. Stupid! Stupid!!!

 

"What? You haven't finished your words. You don't want to be beaten by who?"

 

Kris approached you to get the answer. You shook your head but, Kris kept forcing you. Any seconds later, a bus came and stopped in front of you. Seeing that, you ran into the bus immediately and took a seat there. But, your effort didn't work at all. Kris followed you to get into the bus and sat beside you properly.

 

"What's going on? You don't want to be beaten by who?" Kris repeated his question.

 

You sighed and thought again. Okay, you would ask him about the girl who hugged him tightly yesterday. Otherwise, Kris would keep repeating that question to get the answer until whenever. "Okay. Yesterday I went to cafe with my mother. I found a cute calm girl hugged a boy sooo tightly. As I passed them, I saw the boy and hhhhh, it was you. So, is it possible right if I don't want to be seen together with you? Is she your girlfriend, right?"

 

After hearing your unpredictable reason, Kris chuckled like it was a joke. Suddenly, Kris caressed your hair FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! How shocked you were after being treated like that! Oh oh, is my face going like a boiled-crab?

 

"She is Yoo Jin, our junior from the first grade. She is a girl who kidnapped you. She..."

 

(Kris tells the story about Yoo Jin, her reason why kidnapped you, and the forced-dating)

 

On the way to go to your house, you couldn't feel anything hearing about Yoo Jin from Kris. So, this is the truth?

 

***

To be continued