Strange Cute Alien

Bring Me to Your Life

Bell's sound was heard, indication of lesson time had been ended up. Kris looked at your and Ha Neul's chair. It was about quiet since yesterday Kris recognized about your fear.

 

Kris squeezed his forehead. He had promised you to ask Chan Yeol to search who the culprit was. Kris picked Chan Yeol just because Chan Yeol had many friends in school. Kris had told Chan Yeol about this but, it seemed like Chan Yeol didn't take it seriously. Or maybe, Chan Yeol was a 'talk less do more' person?

 

Actually, none of all students knew what was happened to you except Kris, Ha Neul, and Chan Yeol. They decided to keep it because it would be a little dangerous if they knew about it all.

 

"Are you sick?" Lu Han asked Kris while settling his school's stuffs into his bag.

 

"No. I'm fine." Kris answered it like there was nothing happened. Even Lu Han, his chairmate, didn't know about this. "I'm just dizzy a little bit. Better to go home now. Bye!" Kris took his bag. Oh, this world is going crazy.

 

He went out from his class. Oh, where's Chan Yeol? Kris remembered something. Today was a school basketball club practice. Chan Yeol wouldn't let it unless he was sick or there was something important to be done.

 

"OPPA!!"

 

A shrill voice but it was heard like feigned to be cute, disturbed Kris's ear. Whereas he didn't consider that voice was meant to him but, he thought about who the fool was she. He tried not to look around.

 

"GEGE!!!"

 

Oh ! Is she calling me? Forget about it, Kris! Maybe Tao, Lu Han, or Lay who is being called by her. Kris walked rapidly.

 

"KRIS GEGE!"

 

Dang! Kris stopped his stride. For God's sake, he wanted to curse whoever who tried to get closer with him by screaming his name with 'Gege'. He didn't like it.

 

Kris didn't try to look at back. He kept standing until the fool came to him. Any seconds later, Kris felt someone pulled his bag slowly.

 

Kris didn't know what to do and lazily looked at back. There was a girl with a cute and calm face. She smiled at Kris. Trying to be looked like a nice person, Kris smiled to her. "Who are you?"

 

"Han Yoo Jin! From the first grade!" She gave her hand to Kris. It seemed like she (her hand) wanted to be held by Kris.

 

"Kris." Kris took her hand lazily. He let it out quickly. This girl is too dare or definitely like a fool? "So, is there any importance to be told?"

 

"This is for you, Gege!"

 

Ugh! I hate the way she calls me like that! Where's the planet do you live, girl?

 

Yoo Jin gave Kris a box with pink ribbon which tied it up. It would be a chocolates or something else like what the girls usually gave for their boyfriend. Whatever the reason, Kris always tried to pretend about being nice in front of girls who liked him. After they had gone, Kris would throw their gift or gave it to whoever who wanted it.

 

"Okay, thanks!" After receiving it, Kris wanted to go back to his home quickly. He hoped Yoo Jin wouldn't do any else strange thing again like before.

 

"GEGE!"

 

! ! Why does she call me again?

 

"Please date me just for one day otherwise I will disturb __ __'s life forever!"

 

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE SCREAMING ABOUT?

 

***

To be continued