A Fading Hope

Bring Me to Your Life

"Done!"

 

You smiled widely after finishing your most important task for tomorrow. You took your handphone and sent a message to Su Ho.

 

Su Ho-ya, you must be thankful to me. Actually, I feel betrayed to my class. But as you know, I care you. So, tomorrow I will be on your side. I have made a big banner to support you. Don't disappoint me, okay?

 

It was already 09.00PM. You yawned and felt sleepy. You prepared your stuff for supporting Su Ho tomorrow into your bag.

 

"Good..." KRING! Your handphone rang. "Aish! Who the hell are you calling me up!" You took your handphone and found the unknown number there.

 

"__ __-ya?"

 

"Who's there?" You heard a deep boy voice.

 

"You don't know me?"

 

"Who's there?"

 

"I had sent you a message several weeks ago."

 

"If you have no important things to be told, I will end this calling up."

 

"Hhhhh, so, don't you save my number, right?"

 

"I will end this calling up."

 

"Okay, I'm Kris."

 

Kris? What is his business in this night? "What do you want? I want to sleep now."

 

"Tomorrow, you will come to the match, right? I mean...to support our class."

 

Ugh! Firstly, you didn't want to tell anyone about your presence tomorrow. So, you was forced to lie. "Ehm...I don't know. Yes, I don't know. My body isn't well enough."

 

"So, you won't come tomorrow?"

 

"I have said 'I don't know'!"

 

"Take a rest enough then. I bet tomorrow you will be in good condition."

 

"...Ah... Thanks for caring me." You didn't know what to say since you lied and didn't expect about the words which had been heard by you. It seemed Kris had two sides inside.

 

"Save my number, then."

 

"Oh... Okay."

 

"Good night."

 

"Good..." Slowly, you replied it. You heard that Kris had ended the calling up. "Night..." Suddenly, that betrayed-feeling came out and made you felt guilty. After that short conversation, you heard that it was a difference about Kris's voice. "Ah! Tomorrow I will support Su Ho and no matter what will be happened." Then, you went to sleep.

 

***

To be continued