Big Match is Begun

Bring Me to Your Life

"HAH? ARE YOU SURE?"

 

"Sssst! Ah! Don't be noisy, Ha Neul-ya!" You put your finger on your lips. You and Ha Neul were talking about one of your classmates. And unluckily, the person whom you talked about, was in the class.

 

"Ups! I forget that Kris is here!" Ha Neul recognized his fault. "So, what do you think about it?" Ha Neul whispered you.

 

"Thinking about? I don't have any feeling or something else!"

 

Ha Neul's eyes surrounded the class. She looked at Kris to make sure about her first reckon. But, she didn't find anything. It seemed as usual. Kris was talking with Chan Yeol, Lu Han, and Baek Hyun. Then, she looked at you. "I bet..."

 

You buried your face between your hands. "Aaaah! Don't tell me anything."

 

"The most important thing is you had an unexpected dating with the most-wanted-boy-want-to-be in this current time!" Ha Neul saw back to Kris and back again to see you. "But, you two looked alike with each other. I will ship you and Kris!!"

 

"HA NEUL!!" You pinched Ha Neul's cheek, making she moaned. "Ssst, don't get too loud! Keep it as secret, okay? Otherwise, you will be killed by me!"

 

"Uw! Terrifying!! Anytime, dear." Ha Neul rashed your hair.

 

***

 

The break time was coming. It was the time which was waited by every student since they were too desperate with any killed-lesson.

 

You and Ha Neul were about hungry. Then you two decided to go to canteen. But, on the way you walked, you saw an interesting scenery. You two became curious seeing a pail of students around wall-magazine. "What's happening, Ha Neul?"

 

Ha Neul shook her head and clutched your head to go there. "What's happening?" Ha Neul poked random person there.

 

"Next week, 3-C and 3-B will have a basketball match time." The girl answered politely. Knowing that the person who asked her was her senior.

 

"HAH? 3-C??" You and Ha Neul screamed together immediately. "It's our class, right?" Ha Neul and you broke in the pail of students. There was a poster patched on the wall-magazine.

 

"Big match? Su Ho and Kris?"

 

"Su Ho must be the winner!" Unconsciously, you screamed among the students who was convinced on Kris's side. "Why are you all becoming quiet? What's the matter if I'm on Su Ho's side?"

 

***

To be continued