Being Trapped

Bring Me to Your Life

"Good morning, Ha Neul!" You came into your class and greeted Ha Neul as usual.

 

"Where were you yesterday?" Ha Neul asked the question which wanted to be avoided by you. You had to lie.

 

"Yesterday, I was sick. My body became weak suddenly. So, I couldn't contact you. I was dizzy!"

 

"That's why you turned your handphone off?"

 

You nodded quickly. Whereas, you turned your handphone off to prevent all callings. "So, what's the final result? Did our class win?" Ugh! Actually, you knew all details of the game.

 

"Your cousin won."

 

"Really?" You expanded your eyes, making a sense that you didn't know anything.

 

"Don't say that you prayed for Su Ho..."

 

"Why are you asking that?" You smiled and caressed Ha Neul's hair. "Didn't our class basketball team play as well as usual?"

 

"Kris fainted and Xiu Min came to replace him. All of sudden, Chan Yeol couldn't control his emotion. And Se Hun felt guilty because of his ball's pitch made Kris fainted."

 

"Oooh." You mumbled slowly. Actually, acting is hard as solving Physics homework.

 

You leaned your back to your chair. You opened your locker to save your school stuffs. Then, you found something that paid your attention. A piece of paper.

 

Come to sport storeroom after the lesson time has ended. I wait for you there. Kris.

 

***

 

"Are you really want to fulfill that invitation?"

 

The school time had ended. Now, you were about confused about that mysterious paper which was written by Kris.

 

You had discussed about this with Ha Neul. Every second, you two paid your attention to Kris. As usual, Kris didn't show any strange action. He was looked like quieter than usual. Maybe, he still felt dizzy about yesterday accident.

 

"Where are you, Kris?" Chan Yeol screamed and made you looked at Kris.

 

"I want to go to toilet. Suddenly, I feel stomachache. You don't have to wait for me."

 

You took a deep breath. "Ha Neul, I will fulfill Kris's invitation and you don't have to worry about me. I'm worried that he has an importance to be told."

 

***

 

It was already 04.45PM. You had been waiting for Kris about two hours. School hadn't been closed yet but, you bet there was just some students who still here. But it was already quiet!

 

Unluckily, your handphone couldn't be used since the battery was very low. So, you couldn't contact Kris.

 

"Does he lie?" You mumbled angrily. You were almost cry. "Kris is stupid! I hate him more than before!!! Um...um...ugh!! Kyaaaaa!"

 

Someone bruised your mouth up from your back! You tried to escape but, the gripping was too tight. And you smelled alcohol since that person bruised your mouth by using handkerchief. Then, you couldn't feel anything. You fainted.

 

***

To be continued