Introduction

Bring Me to Your Life

"Good morning, class!"

 

All activities which were being done by you and your friends, were stopped immediately. Today's first lesson was Chemistry. All students in 3-C class knew what they had to do for Mr. Park. Better to silent if they didn't want to receive harm punishment from him. "Good morning, Sir!"

 

"Sit down, please!"

 

"Thank you!"

 

Mr. Park corrected his sunglasses position while pointing at his students's eyes one by one. "Okay. It seems you are ready to study with me now. But before that, I will introduce you a new-transferred student. So, please give your attention for him."

 

HIM? Your forehead suddenly wrinkled up. You started to be curious. You pushed your chairmate hand. "Are you curious, Ha Neul-ya?"

 

"Absolutely yes, __ __!!! You know what the meaning of 'him'? It will be a guy! I expect he will be handsome as I have thought!"

 

As a girl, you didn't pretend having no care about him. Your eyes surrounded the class and it seemed all the girls took Mr. Park's announcement seriously.

 

"Come in, boy!" Mr. Park yelled at him.

 

Like being stopped by something, all students were quite suddenly. Either girls or boys. Yes, it because the new-transferred student!

 

As he walked into class, his body caught you and your friends's attention up. He was so tall. Too thin. Had a calm and little face. Stylish hair. And... All students had just recognized that his face didn't look like as Korean people generally. Yes, they must had guessed that he was mixed-kid or really not a Korean.

 

"Please introduce your self!" Mr. Park asked him.

 

He nodded gently. "Good morning. My name is Wu Yi Fan. I'm a new-transferred student from China. All of you can call me Kris. Since I'm from China, your helps are important to me." He bowed politely.

 

You and your friends were shocked about him. He was from China but, really fluent in Korean. "__ __-a, look! He is so amazing! I can't even. His face aaah, how could it be?" Ha Neul whispered you happily. Then you realized, it will be many girl-students who had a crush with Kris. It will!

 

"Do you guys have a question for him?" Unusually Mr. Park gave a chance for students to take his lesson time out.

 

"Me!" Kyung Soo lifted his hand. "Kris-a, how can you fluent in Korean while you are Chinese?"

 

Kris sighed, taking an air to answer Kyung Soo. "Oh okay I will tell you my origin. My parents are Chinese and Canadian. I was born in China. By the time, my family moved to Canada. For a reason, my family moved to Korea. Then we moved again to China. Finally, moved again to Korea."

 

Kris pointed his eyes to see all his-friends-will-be's eyes. They seemed to be amazed. But, Kris didn't care about it since previously, many people whom he knew were amazed about his origin. "So, I'm fluent in four languages. Mandarin, English, Korean, Cantonese."

 

"Woooooaaaaaaa!!!" No one closed mouth after hearing Kris's ability. Four languages were too awesome!

 

"Kris!"

 

"Done!" Mr. Park didn't allow Chan Yeol to ask Kris. Chan Yeol sighed and kept his question until the break time. "Don't try to steal my lesson time! Okay, Kris. Your introduction time is over. You can continue that in the break time." Then, Mr. Park saw where the empty chair was. "There! There is an empty chair beside Lu Han. Ah, I forget that Lu Han is Chinese too. Lu Han, can you divide your place with Kris?"

 

"Sure, Sir!"

 

"Thank you!" Kris walked towards Lu Han. "Kris."

 

"Lu Han."

 

Then, Kris sat properly on his new chair.

 

"Yup! The class is began. Open your book page 36." Mr. Park backed as a wild teacher. If he wasn't like this, all students wouldn't give him an attention. Moreover, here was Kris. Actually, Mr. Park had read about every girl's mind in this class. It seemed they wanted to get closer with Kris. YOU CAN BUT, DON'T DO IT IN MY LESSON TIME!

 

***

To be continued